Death Grips

I've recently taken a new liking to Exmilitary
I really like the lighter tone of the music (not necessarily the lyrics) in songs like Lord of the Game that pretty much disappeared after Exmil
I also like how the lyrics are more surreal and abstract than most of their later albums.
Anyone else feel this way?

Yeah, Exmilitary is different, and it's closer to what I'd like to hear from Death Grips

However, songs are way too long and most get boring after the 2nd verse.

That's true
Never really realised that till now

itt the worst death grips fans circle jerk

Exmilitary is boring as fuck. I want music that turns my living room into a mosh pit.

Anyone going to Ljubljana concert?

yeah a couple songs could stand to see a good two to three minutes lopped off for sure

This is literally every Death Grips album except Jenny Death whose punk/metal/noise rock influence shows up in more diverse song structures than any of their other record, and even then a lot tracks on it get too repetitive as well. It's this easily disgestisble structure that probably got them such meme status to begin with, too probably.

New mix is fucking fire

>Anyone else feel this way?

No, all of their albums are good for different reasons.

How do they sample songs and other sounds without getting sued? They even used sound from Half Life 2.

So everyone agrees that this is their best song?

Their new mix doesn't show them returning to Exmilitary in any way, so too bad

user that isnt no love

Love Exmilitary and their current sound, but never cared much for The Money Store.

Beat that unique snowflakeness.

The album isn't even for purchase, they had oviously legal problems

The aesthetic and sampling and lyrics were great, but they've greatly improved technically since then.

its still their best even though their other releases are great

I think most of the songs are only one verse too long.

Pretty much