youtube.com/watch?v=FDSPB5Bj8GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course the sissy commie yank hates me
he gets btfo constantly

need a bf

anime

>communism means death
well put

How would I describe myself? Three words: Hard-working. Alpha male. Jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable.

need my head up a fat slags arsehole

how do I achieve this?

ol' vista

the goal is to live in the netherlands

>the dad went walking the dogs one day and hung himself

Hmm not your wisest decision dad haha nice one mate x

Fucking mug

Want me a kpop lass

fuck off they're full

Dad got sent to Prison when I was 6 and was never together with my Mum my whole life and only ever saw him about 8 times before he died when I was 12 exactly a year after my brother died

Family is really dysfunctional and I'm not sad about it. Fucking man up

link

>this communist yank
cannot imagine a gayer poster and there are literally lads here who are homosexual

>leftypol is so braindead they don't realise this is an anti-commie image

i'm 28 and my family is shattered. need 10 (You)'s by the end of this thread or i'm bashing my head against the wall

why would you want this mate

im 28. im fully independent but i dont have a gf. few friends. a job. thats about it. but my family is great. lovely area of the country. lovely house. always have a good time when im here. its the only thing really that i look forward to doing. now thats shattered and im left with even less meaning in my life now. basically im a runt with nothing in my life but a strong stable family unit to escape to regularly. until now.

thats a bit shit mate.

no got 2 siblings.

haha

your dad is an absolute madman

yeah

>EU countries have noise barriers on the motorway

why are we so 3rd world?

I had a perfectly normal upbringing and my parents just had their 30th anniversary

Come celebrate easter with us lads

>hung
you're the mug here mate

youtube.com/watch?v=FDSPB5Bj8GQ

Similar situation mate, pathetic seeing all these limp wristed fannies blubbering about their parents getting divorced

It's not wireless. It doesn't say wireless. It needs wires. Shall I say or live in his dream world?

did you get life insurance $$$? did he get fired before killing himself or after?

who here /divorced/

Am I going to make it lads?

I can't pop it and it hurts now

typical british ignorance and stupidity

tory voters, labour voters, chav culture, deano culture and white van man culture should be a good indicator of that