Girlfriend is willing to try anything in the bedroom as long as it's not too extreme or freaky. Any ideas, Sup Forums...

Girlfriend is willing to try anything in the bedroom as long as it's not too extreme or freaky. Any ideas, Sup Forums? Only rules so far are nothing with knives or family

give her the dutch oven, so hot

BUKKAKE

My wife is down for meeting horse hung strangers at our local nude beach and driving them around in her SUV BangBus style while she sucks them off. She's a degenerate whore, I know.

And it also makes you a cuck if you allow her to do this

>not too extreme or freaky

What a fucking prude

piss in her face

He's obviously not satisfying her needs. Probably couldn't get off a virgin.

Beg for a threesome for the remainder of the relationship

Have her take some poppers and get her into fisting and labia stretching

Poppers sure but the other two, no. She has a feminine penis.

ask her if she wants to try charizarding

Get her hooked on smack

The bitch already goes through 10bags of this shit a day.

I want to have a threesome with her sister so bad, but she would never go for it.

Probably not to the idea of a threesome in general, but how would I propose a MFF threesome with her friend or something?

Bro, the further into the relationship the less is gonna change. Don't fall for the threesome meme unless you want her to dangle it in front of your face until she finally does it without you, with two guys.

I'm not sexually inadequate. Got a big ass dick. Currently fucking a cheating Brazilian wife. And got my Latina FWB that I've been messing with since I was 14 (I'm 39 now). Plus I got my high school recently divorced ex-girlfriend sending me nudes wanting to hang out. And I got a couple of nasty black internet skanks I could fuck but don't really want to. They just get to suck it and take my cum. And finally, I like to whore the wife out cause she's a sizequeen Asian slut. Lining up a gangbang for her. Call it what you want. Don't really care

Just ask her

"When are we getting user into bed with us?"

If she doesn't go for it, bring it up with her BFF. You'll get to fuck her either way.

Good for you buddy

Step one: Get peanut butter
Step two: Get a dog
Step three: Eat a peanut butter sandwich with your new dog while you decide what to do with the girl you kidnapped

try to get her to do the land shark

Fucking niggers and spicks is easy

Scream into her ass and see if it makes her cum. You never know.

do it while both of you are stoned

Quite the contrary. Being able to do group stuff with wife is made possible by having a good sex life, not a lack of one. You only understand swinging and groupsex through the lens of cuckoldry because you've been conditioned to.

>willing to try anything in the bedroom
>not too extreme or freaky

Bitch please, fucking pick one.

That's code language for "I'm not satisfied in the bedroom with you, and I wish it changed but I won't change and nor will you. So I'll just let this bad sex life issue fester until I find a new dick who can actually fuck me like I deserve to be fucked"

It's the duty white men to feed the natives the white meat they crave. I'm operating on a level of sexual/racial supremacy that you cannot comprehend

no, youre a pussy if you let another man fuck your property. legally.

so how many kids if you're some sort of Darwinistic miracle then

Fake prostitution

Have her dress like a hooker and go somewhere (not too) bad

Pick her up. Haggle price. Make her do what you want.

Pay for it. Let her walk ( to her car) home

That's Alot of text

It must mean it's true. Not bullshit, no sir, it's detailed

Right, and I'm a multi-millionaire with a 12 inch penis who has 5 women at his command at all times and graduated from Harvard.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Try Alabama Hot Pocket

Role play where you are the serial killer Michael Meyers, and she's the hot sister that ends up getting fucked by a knife.

Bring in your own sister and kill her for extra points

Give her the old spicy keychain

So in other words, you are completely clueless as to how or why a couple would do a MFM that doesn't involve cuckoldry.

Well seeing as basic human instinct has most men get irrationally angry at the though, seems he knows and you are clueless

It's okay though, the tv has programmed you to be complacent. Shoved the humanity right out of the human

If you own the pussy sexually, all things are possible. This concept is obviously beyond your mental capacity and your physical capabilities.

Rolling for pegging.

>Derailing the thread with who's the biggest cuck arguments: the movie

If you don't believe it doesn't really matter to me. It's interesting that my sex life is unbelievable to others.

You must make it work, find another slut who's willing to join in.

>Fucking monkeys instead of fucking beautiful white wimminz
The price of pussy is at an all time low, but the price of the puss you fuck has always been low. Good job tho. I guess despite everything at least you're not controlled by one woman. Many guys have to settle for a relationship just to get laid. If you can fuck women without giving them your commitment I guess at least that's better than most have it.

Pegging was probably the best thing we've done in the bedroom.
Rape play is a close second.
Restraints/low-key bondage are also pretty good.

>is willing to try anything
>but is not willing to try anything
you and your thread are gay.

I don't think the issue is finding a girl who is slutty enough to do it - the issue is getting my girlfriend on board. Once that happens, she'll probably call up one of her girl friends or something and we'll go from there

fursuits

>will try anything
>can't be freaky

Pick one.

>Wow my partner is suddenly so sexually adventurous again
Said no guy in a LTR ever. Want freaky puss? Get a new one.

>Pegging
nope
>Rape play
I want to do this so bad but I'm scared to tell her about it. Not like forceful and aggressive and screaming at her, but just making advances despite her telling me to stop until she submits and lets it happen.

>Restraints/low-key bondage
Also really want to try, but haven't mentioned. Did you mean stuff like tie her arms/legs together? We're going to try blindfolds and see how she likes that.

You're a pathetic beta. Fuck your women hard and good from the start. They won't respond to new advances because she already put you in the obligatory Starfish sex category.

It's on topic. OP was asking about ideas to do with wife. Wife and I are nudists and swingers. I would say try it, it's fun. But obviously you're too sexually insecure for it.

Girlfriend, not wife - read more closely next time

>wife

None. We smoke weed, take molly, and go to nude beaches instead.

>Doesn't gives two shits about their marital status. That's not the point of the post.

Of course Sup Forums preferred response is getting fucked up the ass by a strap-on. But double stuffing the wife, oh no that's gay. That would make user a pussy. Fucking morons.

Enjoy being a genetic dead end then, you fucking loser

>bragging about your hedonistic lifestyle
>your genes will end with you
Good fucking job

It helps that we're both switches.
If you're not into prostate stimulation, you won't like pegging. We started out with a really small one. [spoiler]He was shaking, he wanted to come so bad. But I'm kind of into orgasm denial, too.[/spoiler]
As far as rape play goes, we do like a bit of force. Holding hands down, pinning, biting, scratching all work to compliment saying no. (Make sure you have a safe word in case she gets uncomfortable.) Nothing too extreme, though. Don't want to hurt each other.
As far as restraints, we like blindfolds and gags the most. Occasionally we'll tie limbs to the bedpost. But being tied up in awkward or uncomfortable positions isn't for us.

The more you post the cringier it gets

Sup Forums responses are so 1950's. Okay grandpa. No sex outside of marriage, 2.5 kids, and a house in the suburbs. No thanks.

Heh, that sounds surprisingly accurate.
> talked to several bitches about the aspects of threesomes
> each came back after a few month with their own experiences

Why would I be into gay shit like pegging or prostate simulation? God, Sup Forums has taken a turn for the worse.
>he
Now it makes sense.

> your genes will end with you.
Who gives a shit. You'd be dead anyway.

I'm just answering OP's question as honestly as I can.
Sorry you can't get laid. :(

I have a couple fwb's so I'm doing better than most at least.

Welcome to the collective of cuckolds! Would you like to share a picture of your cock and look at other dudes dicks in a tribute thread?

Just trying to help, friendo.
Thought a fe-male perspective might help with your situation.

Thanks user. Feels good.

stuff a glass jar in her ass.

this

>willing to try anything
>as long as not too extreme
Are you fucking ill m8

Jesus that looks nasty

Fucking hell. Does her vagina echo?

nice pasta bro

thats her asshole, retard

Tell you're into hypnosis and then get her to fuck her entire family with a knife.

kek

you say this is a bad thing, junior

shit on her chest

not how hypnosis works unless she secretly wants to do this which I doubt

Clearly you don't know how sarcasm works either.

Conformist

>If you don't believe it doesn't really matter to me. I'll keep posting just to prove it doesn't matter to me that you believe me
>plz believe me

Knife her family

Enjoy your weekends at the playground with your grandkids. I'll just be hanging out at staring at this big yellow ass

>Mistakes ass for vagina
Virginity detected

> no no no no no
Ugh. thanks, asshole

Are you confused because it doesn't have a penis?

>implying fucking yellow puss is an accomplishment

Tell me more about why you find women so repulsive

If you're white and you fuck asians/spics/niggers you might as well be a fat white woman who brags about getting fucked by niggers.

But what if you don't brag about it like a fat white woman?

Then no one wouldn't care and I wouldn't be giving you shit for it.

But you just said if I'm white and date a minority I'm just as bad. You didn't give any exceptions

Groupsex is still cuckolding if shes the only woman and youre not there