Hello internet, we are David and Andrea...

Hello internet, we are David and Andrea, two business entrepreneurs who are looking to expand their already vast network and are now presenting you with and opportunity you just cannot miss. Have you ever heard of Destanter International? It's the chance to turn your life around, are you tired of working nonstop without a proper reward? Do you want to make your money work for you? Be your own boss? Then Destander is just right for you. The only thing you need is an internet connection and a burning ambition. not to mention you have to be at least 18 yo.
If you are interested hit us up on our social media fb/david.arias.123276 and fb/andrea.ambrosio2 , and while doing so check out the lives we live thanks to this one-on-a-lifetime opportunity we are giving to you.
Also you can send an email to [email protected] and [email protected] with the subject I WANT TO to receive information on how to change your life. We're looking forward to seeing you.

Other urls found in this thread:

destander.com/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This and much more could be yours

Don't be afraid of success

bump

Is this some new meta where op tries to create a pyramid scheme?

Not a pyramid, look me up on fb, it could be you travelling with your wife and family all over the world while your money works for you

This all in pesos? Cause that's like $20 in real money

Each country has its currency, you could be making big numbers, all in all the change is 15 to 1, not that bad, send me an email

All pyramid schemes say they aren't pyramid schemes.

welcome to conundrum

The fact that there are risks to any investment doesn't make it a pyramid my friend, look me up

Thank you for all your messages, and they keep coming! I knew Argentinians browsed Sup Forums but I never thought there'd be so many, I'm replying as fast as I can, please be patient.

And a really big FUCK YOU to the people who are spamming our inboxes

Seriously stop spamming you cheap fucks if you don't want to be successful then get the fuck out you don't have to be sending us dick pics or gore fuck you fuck you fuck your family fuck

I see there is no "career" section on the website. Assuming you are actually profitable, maybe you should recruit a proper digital marketer/content creator.
This is a really poor attempt, you did not even manage to spell the name of the company correctly..

destander.com/index.php search for "start business", is that really your argument? That I misspelled ONE letter? If you think this is a poor attempt just look at our profiles and tell me if its profitable or not

>spams Sup Forums
>is angery about being spammed in return
>happily drowning in dicks every day

You're attempting to prey on the weak with your scamtard bullshit. You deserve much worse than a spammed inbox. There are no valid army requests here, but I hope you are perpetually raided until you die broke and insane.

You cant misspell a single letter. Unless you type a G on purpose thinking its an S.

You misspelled the whole word, and considering its the name of the scam organisation you're attempting to promote, it's the most important word. I know you want everyone to think you're successful and it was easy, but you're a failfag and you have to work really hard at it every day.

If you want to work nine to five instead of spending time with your family that's ok, this opportunity is for those with vision. If you're the fuck sending all those pictures just stop you got something wrong in your head, fuck you for sending those things

>destander.com/index.php search for "start business"

You're selling something, you're not recruiting, my point still stands I believe.

>is that really your argument? That I misspelled ONE letter?

I would say that making a mistake from the start with the name of your company seems pretty damn important to me, especially when google does not know it well enough to correct it itself.

But it's far from the only problem here.

The text is bulky, a little presentation goes a long way (your website is well done though, I am assuming you hired professional for that). There are pretty much no information but I guess that's the whole point if you want people to join.

You produce no valuable content so your ranking is shit. What you share on social medias seems to be pictures of some dude with congrats stamped on it via paint which is beyond stupid because it's not shareable.... The list probably goes on

>just look at our profiles and tell me if its profitable or not

Imagine how much you would make if you put a bit of effort into it.

Whatever, you have no ambition

fuck please stop the gore this isn't right fuck you

I'm deleting this

your loss

Great answer. Now that we've established you're bad at marketing, communication and sales, will you tell us what you are actually good at ?

Got nothing to say to you