How do white boys compete?

How do white boys compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Human_penises,_erect_length_225-250_mm#/media/File:Penis_Size.jpg
reddit.com/r/penis/comments/65zhsm/14_of_an_inch_missing/?st=j45ojt6c&sh=d8800c88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By actually being able to support our families

By controlling the entire planet. Next question.

Easily. White skin is a favored trait.

Easy we have jobs.

We don't die from AIDS, scythe cell, or cops

Don't have to compete when you control the race

nice b8 mate

By having access to better quality girls, a job, friendlier culture, and ruling the world.

Have fun with your trailer trash girls.

AHAHAHA look at his face :P clearly she's a molested bitch that have problems, why would white guys even want to compete to get the trash? niggers can have the trash and we take the good stuff !

Reminder that racebaiting threads are likely being produced by automated bots in an attempt to prevent real discussions from happening here.

fuck i love race play

with literacy

With intelligence, Money, better social culture, and they can introduce girls to their father without going to jail to do it...

>financial stability
>far less chance of spousal violence
>far less likely to have AIDS/HIV or other STDs
>far more likely to stick around if he knocks you up
>far less likely to go to prison
>far less likely to go to prison for murder
>far less likely to go to prison for murdering their spouse

That's how.

>pic unrelated

Liquid stop it

Reminder that this is Sup Forums and racebaiting is what we do best...

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Human_penises,_erect_length_225-250_mm#/media/File:Penis_Size.jpg

reddit.com/r/penis/comments/65zhsm/14_of_an_inch_missing/?st=j45ojt6c&sh=d8800c88

rip

What did your dad say when you asked him this?

>mfw a culture is so morally bankrupt, the expected norm is absentee fathers, nobody expects this condition to change, and it's regularly joked about.

With my 8" dick, good job, the house I own. Just to name a few

Small dicked nigger here posting role play about how superior I am on b because I can't get any pussy in real life.

By having a job and contributing positively to society

We regularly get I.Q's of 110 blacks mostly get 80 which is just ten points above medically being mentally retarded - how could a people literally just ten points above being mentally retarded hope to out perform us?

But niggers can get pussies, land-whales pussies but it's something

One of these every day. Sage, move on.

yo dat iq chart is sum racist shit rite there dawg, dont u white boiis know we wuz kangz n shiet?

tbqh, if you want to talk about shitty shitskins, niggers are only second-worse to natural habitat muzzies... The combination of third-world country-is-mostly-illiterate cultural-level ignorance and crazy religious extremism stir up into a pretty shitty person, generally speaking...

Having seen muzzies in their natural habitat, I can say without a doubt that I'd rather live in fucking Compton as a pasty-ass whitest-person-on-earth white guy than I would ANYWHERE that is muslim majority...

>Pic semi-related: I'm far whiter than even NPH...

It's actually more like 7 points and shrinking. 15 points is one standard deviation.

Throughout history, whites have always been a race of bloodthirsty psychopaths. They traveled all over the globe looking for land to claim, resources to steal and people to subjugate. They established empires based off of this exploitation of people of color. The industrial revolution allowed them to elevate themselves above the rest of the world in terms of living standards and to establish great armies which we saw clash in World Wars past. The pinnacle of the white man's war machine is the hydrogen bomb. Just one bomb could vaporise an entire city. At this point, it would be natural to assume that whites have won. People of color lost and if we ever tried to stop the white man and his evil ways, they would vaporise us in an instant. While this is true, the white man has a weakness and we have a weapon which is more powerful than any h-bomb could ever be if we use it correctly to exploit that weakness. This weakness is white guilt. The white man feels burdened by his atrocities committed against our people. He now shows a generous nature by letting us live in his prosperous nations. At a glance, it seems as if all is well and we have been repaid for sins committed against our people but the reality is: people of color are not treated as equals in the white man's land. If we were ever to stand up for ourselves, we would face police brutality and an unfair trial. This is negated by our ultimate weapon: BBC. Big black cock is so superior to the white man's pudgy little dough dick. Once the white woman tastes BBC, she will crave it as she would cigarettes. More and more white women are choosing to breed with BBC everyday. BBC destroys empires from within more than any h-bomb ever could. I laugh at you white man. Build the ultimate war machine all you want. Be like America and waste all of your money on war. At the end of the day, you will lose to us and our ultimate biological weapon.

Usually by finding a mentally stable woman that has morals.

Like this.

With this big dick, a job and most important of all, YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER AND I AM NOT.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME GETTING HOOKED BY RACEBAITING THREADS. GO LEARN SOMETHING. GO DO SOMETHING. GO HAVE A LAUGH. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS USELESS SHIT.

Payback for hundreds of years of Oppressing non-whites. The pendulum has only started to swing back, this is 600+ years in the making.

You haven't seen anything yet.

>wears a choker
not even surprised she fucks niggers

>We don't die from AIDS, scythe cell, or cops
>scythe cell
sounds painful

>scythe cell

Please die of AIDS.

Nice dubs

File name is wrong.

Also Pic related is the real Reichskriegsflagge.

Your pic is the Flag of the Kriegsmarine and the Flag of the Wehrmacht.

Its also ReichskriegSflagge nigger.
Mind the second S.
Like SS.

Heil Hitler.

sometimes I cringe... then I see shit like this and feel uncomfortable for the person, like that feeling teenage boys get after furiously jerking off to some ugly bitch with fake tits.

by buying her a ring I didn't steal or get from the pawn shop

that's easy
we stop competing with the men
and compete with the women instead

With jobs and money. Also, parental care.