(picture related)

ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ef4TQCKFqbk
youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
atomicheritage.org/key-documents/warning-leaflets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know if it is cultural or genetic, but chinks have a severely retarded sense of empathy.

So many facets of their society depend on a rigid sense of collectivism.

They're basically insects with human-like characteristics.

youtube.com/watch?v=ef4TQCKFqbk

so says the americunt who supports israel, wants to bomb some random brown countries and tries to justify the nukes being fired on japan

What's the benefit from boiling it alive instead of killing it first?

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4

>someone say he's vegan
>omg you stupid asshole it's just animals get over it I want to eat meat

>someone cook a dog
>omg retarded lemonface they are so barbaric what is wrong with them

People need to understand not everyone have the same culture and sensibility over animals, get over it.

the adrenaline adds flavour, so i've heard

That just shows how backwards they are. When I go deer hunting I go for one shot drops. Lactic acid build up causes it to taste gamey ie like shit.

>the adrenaline adds flavour

This is the plot to IT

Okay cause Japan was so Fucking innocent in ww2 just ask china en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

Lost

The unnecessary suffering is the problem. We even knife our lobster before we boil them.

Zipperheads deserve it, asians are the worst "people" on this earth

smart fag

im triggered, at least kill him first so its not full of pain and agony you fucking gook

that doesn't justify attacking civilians

the mass rape that followed after that was terrible

Well we can survive just fine without eating meat, so I guess all the animal suffering is unnecessary. Even if it's "just" slicing a throat. Oh and I guess you never eated foie gras or a fucking fish that suffocated outside of the water before dying.

>that doesn't justify attacking civilians

Why do you think that?

stupid americunt

Then your retarded ass is poisoning yourself and others when you do that, stabbing them causes a involuntary release of chemical toxin into the body of the lobster, flash boiling instantly kills it and stops the toxin from manifesting.But you do you

that made me cry.

i got two dogs and they're like the sweetest dogs but very protective of me. :(

Not a amerifat, but I think the atomic bombs where the good thing to do.
They weren't aiming at civilians, but to cities with war industries. And without the nukes, historians estimated that the war could have been on for at least 3 years and 10 millions killed more. And in these 10 millions, 9 millions civilians. Way more than the nukes.

I don't get why people are so butthurt with nukes, it was efficient and in the end saved a lot of potentials victims.

The civilians were colloteral damage. Also for warning was given l, leaflets were dropped atomicheritage.org/key-documents/warning-leaflets
Seriously though its fucking war every nation has to deal with civilian causalities. At least we refrained from ever using them again

i feel bad for this poor dogo

Not an answer. The objective of war is to stop the other guy's ability to make war on you. Armies do not exist in a vacuum. They are are supplied by networks of civilian supply chains. This idea that civilians are not valid targets is cuck talk, and is the reason that wars that should be over in one flash of light drag on for decades.

if they wern't aiming at civis why not drop them in military zones/bases why population centers

america is nothing but pure evil controlled by the jews one day the jews will kill all of you just like they did to the germans after ww2

>I don't get why people are so butthurt with nukes, it was efficient and in the end saved a lot of potentials victims.

We leveled tokyo and dresden too, but you don't hear the armchair generals bitching about those as much since we used tens of thousand of bombs instead of only one a piece.

Okay so im not arguing that animals dont suffer and i dont give a shit if people eat dogs but i belive morraly we are obligated to prevent as much suffering as possible when eating meat.

You should look into what those two cities were. They were major hubs of the japanese military industrial complex. They ended the war, thus serving their purpose. Would you have preferred no atomic weapons were used, and instead the islands were taken and completely destroyed inch by inch by an invasion force? You need to get less shitty opinions

Ignoring the fact raping and murdering the unarmed is morally wrong, because I don't believe you'll accept that as an answer, the reason you don't do this in war, in the modern world, is that the other army has your people hostage; if you take the gloves off, so to speak, on the enemy, they will on you. It's like playing an arm wrestle; there's nothing stopping you poking him in the eyes, but if you do, he'll kick you in the balls.
There's also the pressure of international intervention which would then hurt your own war effort.

>all knowledge of wwii comes from watching movies
>ignorantly debate events of wwii
>pretend an attack 70 years ago is a valid slam on people in their 20s.

There's also, to add to this, the idea that popular support is required for war, and this is usually found through assuming moral authority. If you start raping and pillaging, you likely will lose this highground, and it will be harder for parents to let their kids be sent off to die.
Look at Vietnam.

the law of karma is severe

You should read a book on it instead of whoever the fuck you been listening too.

What if Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined ?

>This

This guy gets it

Every country does it in their ways

all more cuck talk. War is hell. It should be fought with zero rules. It should be as brutal as possible. It will be over quicker and more time will pass before the next war because people will remember it, and they will seek other solutions to whatever their disagreements are.

He saw saving private ryan and 3 episodes of band of brothers, he knows what he's talking about.

Alt-right troll with down syndrome, probably refreshing the page for responses.

The war you're talking about is called World War 1, and it basically was thousands of people sitting in trenches waiting to get mowed down by machine gun fire. And if they didn't decide to go that way they got to sit in the trench and wait for the gas to burn away their insides or the artillery to scatter them across the fields.

But thank god that world war was so brutal there wasn't anym- oh shit there was another one a couple of years later.

It was the Russians that stopped Japan, Japan was going to keep fighting after the nukes.

Well I'm sure we can all sleep better at night on the moral high ground knowing that we did our best to have as little collateral damage in Iraq and Afghanistan at the cost of coalition blood, meanwhile the enemy beheads POWs and blows themselves up in markets. They understand war. They are playing for keeps.

are you retarded? Theres a big difference. We breed animels like pigs and cows over hundreads of years to make them a source of nourishment for us. Dogs were, even in china, breeded to make them good partners. To guard us, to protect, to herd...

Over generations we breeded wolves to be our best firends, now they eat them.
Over generations we breeded cows and pigs to nourish us, now we eat those.

See the difference?

I'm going to eat an extra dog burger today in your honor.

not saying that its wrong, im just saying theres a difference and that the poster is an idiot to think theres not.

Another war was started by those that wanted to humiliate their enemies.
You can hate the U.S. but when world war 3 starts you'll cower in your basement waiting for Americans to save your ass.
I'd say let every other country burn because we don't need you fuckwits, you all just talk shit until you need our help.
But we live in a world where people are greedy for money and power until they're starving, they'll give ANYTHING for a meal.
Just like you'll give ANYTHING to be saved, even renounce your foul and unreasonable hate.

Just a fella taking his doggo for a wok.

Why the fuck do people give a shit about others bombing these shit tier countries? Honestly, if any country wanted to carpet bomb their entire nation, I would not give the slightest fuck. Go fuck yourself.