Iam into this girl but she dates this fukin ugly, fat , broke looser...

iam into this girl but she dates this fukin ugly, fat , broke looser, that makes less money as a waiter for working as a medical resident first year, how can i break them up

she is ripped like me, and her bf is a 250 lbs pig

you break them up by talking to her, and not anything else.
you've got to make her realize you're the better option lmao its simple, talk shit about him when you get a chance to meet up and act like youve got a huge ego so you dont care and just say whatever u want.
trust me user, if you dont reply to this your mother will die in her sleep

say that he sell meth

because no ones give real good advice or game plan how to break them up

Post a pic of yourself you faggot and we'll decide if you are better looking than him or not.

Maybe because nobody can adequately advise a psychopath.
I see a restraining order in your future.

is that from her?

Whut? I'm a pathology resident and I make $66k. Surgery plebs make $80k as residents. I will start at $165k though. You can't compete with those numbers, faggot.

surgery resident in europe make 50k before taxes

You're pathetic

Is she a gold digger?
Are you looking for a gold digger?

If she's not, then it doesn't matter what you make dumbass. Your awful personality is probably a major turnoff for her.

Maybe if you weren't such a huge piece of shit, she might be into you naturally.

/thread

also the game

Actually kill yourself. If this isn't bait, you truly are one of the saddest beings on the planet right now

Kys.

cant anybody just give normal advise instead telling me how pathetic iam, iam really in love with her, somebody of you must have done something for a girl once

You think just because you like her,she need to be yours. Good luck.

Millions of girls and you just want her. Pathetic, you are worst than her boyfriend.

My advice: ignore her. Find another girl. If she keeping coming back just say: u want to fuck?

I did... dont worth all the effort men. You are probably really young to understand this

kek

kek, u must have 1 shitty personality OP

you're a sad faggot

jesus you fucking pathetic virgin neckbeards, hurrr duuurrrr i'm in "love" with a girl i stalk on facebook.
here's a tip: go fucking outside and try actually communicating with a human being face to face

well thanks for all the good advise, i just wanted some game plan to get starting, iam already friends with her but dont want to risk it moving forward without a plan

Stop.

Do you have any idea how much of a fucking psycho you sound like?

Breaking her up with her boyfriend so you can pursue her is doing something for her?

What would you even fucking do if you got her? Do you imagine the story of how you wormed your way into her life by breaking up her relationship to be romantic?

If she finds out or figures it out and then dumps you for it (like any sane person should) are you going to blame her for it and come here and bitch to us about what whores women are?

Are you saying that lots of money is the thing that should attract a quality person?

Somebody call the FBI this nigga gonna shoot up his school.

why are you here, basement dweller?

Kill him, its the only way

Pathology attendings start at $165k? Are you in the US? That's brutal.