What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Your conception.

Obscure right wing """"humor"""" the average adult swim liberal stoner either won't understand or won't like.

It's garbage.

nothing.
if you just watched the show without ever reading a single post about it on this site, you'd love it.

Sam Hyde isn't funny

sup sam

Adult Swim fucking with the episode order and censoring content. it's still very funny, though.

episode 2 has been the only good one so far

That was the worst one though.

Ayo Sam, I couldn't really fuck with episode 4 tbph.

are you kidding? they fuck with some dumb whores while going through 5 accents suspended from sex swings and then there's the CEO sketch at the end, the only one I watched twice because it was so funny

Ep 3 was better.

>fresh tap

The fucking with whores bit was just unfunny and boring imo
CEO was great though

they them out on their lies and when she picks the guy with the job and money and looks he tells her to get an education, get a job and sort her life out and get back to him, pretty funny imo

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that World Peace was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a show, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Million Dollar Extreme for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Million Dollar Extreme have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good comedy show, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Million Dollar Extreme will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Million Dollar Extreme. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

sup Sam

Sam Hyde is an unfunny comedian.

His stand up is shit, and his humour falls flat like an infant dropped from a building.

nothin show is a good eat

Sup Sam

Were the girls in on it/actresses/ or set up? I couldnt tell hugely.

Is that really how you spell shown or

I can't tell for certain, but it looks like someone added an extra line to this pasta. It's longer than I remember.

Gimme links to all episodes.

set up, sam was saying about how they said a lot more dumb shit back stage (when he refers to her talking about getting drunk and the queen wouldnt do that that's something she said off camera and probably didnt expect to be brought up on the show)
i didnt find ep 2 funny until i realised they were set up then it was my favourite

Only good because it's fresh. Fortunately, only people on Sup Forums worry about *getting* it, while most others enjoy it.

sup Charls

Sup nick

sup (((Joe)))

I thought it was great anyway but that definitely makes it better

It's another MDE shill thread

as a fan of the show and someone who is new to Sam hyde in general, these have become my favorite Sup Forums threads

Not gonna lie when i first saw a video a year or so back on Sup Forums i cringed and turned it off. figured it was another asshole memeing irl but he's actually funny.

The problem is that World Peace is trying to be the next Tim and Eric, and it's not. There will never be another Tim and Eric, and adult swim is wasting money at this point in trying to find the next big romp in dadaism to attract millennials. It combines all the worst political aspects of South Park with the worst sketches of Tim and Eric hoping something will stick.

All anyone wants is one more season of Metalacolypse and Super Jail. No one gives a shit about surrealist bit comedy anymore.

Jews

Are you retarded? Thats not what happened in that sketch.

sup sam xd

Eric Andre Show is easily one of the funniest things to be put on TV in the last 20 years

As the one who wrote it I'm pretty sure I do know what happens in my own sketch, thank you very much cuck.

HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

they should have toned down the absurdism

What did they mean by the teacher sketch?

>YOUR FUCKING FACE WHEN IT'S ALREADY CONFIRMED NO RERUNS

AHAHAHAAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

EVEN THE SHIT NOBODY LIKES GETS A RERUN

FUCKING KYS SAM HYDE

He's just an antidote really, his comedy never has any pacing or coherency and is more often than not a single punchline spread over an hour.

I enjoy and watch all his stuff, but his popularity speaks more to the suffocating hegemony of leftist comedy today than it does to his own ability.

I didn't know he was supposed to be a comedian until recently

i havent watched adult swim since like...2007 or 2008

what ever happened to aqua teen? and all that other weird shit?

The biggest irony is he's only exploiting that comedic vacuum

Sam actually fucking hates both the right and the alt-right.

Thats just kind of his style though. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean its bad.

I do think its a bit challenging for them to translate their comedy into a show format like this but while not perfect its been pretty different and interesting.

>why isn't everything exactly the same as it was 10 years ago

I wouldn't consider Eric Andre dadaism. There's too much of a linear idea to what is happening. He himself described it as a talk show run by "completely inept stupid people." Though I do agree it's better than most things on adult swim and comedy central right now. In fact I'd say it's one of the best comedy half hour's in at least a decade.

Eric Andre season 2 finale is one of the best things ever aired on tv.

only thats not what i asked you lil annoying twat, ill rip out your tampax and stick it up your nose samantha

seriously, what happened to frylock? did he die?

Everything went better than expected.

He makes ironic meme humor for 17yr olds (you)
he's not some kind of comedic genius

Sup Forums BTFO

i just said there was a CEO sketch, i didn't even say what happens, are you implying there wasn't a CEO in the CEO sketch?