Noice

I got you, fam

OP here,
nice, got it thanks.
problem solved

Does hthis help?

nudelas.com/amadora-1000/

What are you into?

Lay down on your bed with your dick between the bed and you, and move as if you were fucking in th missionnary position

I did that a lot as a teen.

blond preteen boys mostly

It wasnt " i cant use my hands" It was "No Touching". You think if you just dont use your hands you can rape someone ?.

you're on your own, fagballs

QUEER! GAYBOY!

It was "without touching myself" and "dick touching bed" qualifies. If you mean "cum with no physical stimulation at all," maybe you should state that in the OP.

that's bad for your dick, user

Sometime ago I discovered a surefire way of no-hands cumming that always works. I put my dick behind my legs and close them (like pic related). Once like this, I squeeze my legs a little harder and push them out, which applies some pressure to the base of my dick. It's kind of hard to explain, and you'll have to mess with it yourself to get it right. If you consistently apply this pressure, it should be pretty clear that you'll cum in 3-8 mins. Pretty awesome. I still don't understand how it works.

>as a teen
>BUT IT'S BAD FOR YOU.

Also, explain why?

how much of a faggot does one have to be in order to accomplish this?

Do this helps you?

I can't help you op.

but do you have any more of that girl, or others liker her.

I can do that while asleep
All I have to dream its me fucking my sister
When I wake up im empty

this feels fucking AMAZING but it gave me ED with real women for a while, so I stopped fapping altogether. I'm fine now, but everyone be careful with this fucking addictive method.

i fuckin hate you. die a terrible death you disgusting sack of shit

I put a cock ring on, and strap a bullet vibe under the head of my dick with cock rings, then I'd flex my asshole/move my dick as my dick throbbed and vibrated. It can feel really good but the orgasm is kinda unsatisfying in some odd way, not an everyday thing. Also takes lots of focus. Now I just bounce and rock back and forth on my prostate simulator and cum pretty hard handsfree that way