Hey Sup Forums just found out my wife cheated on me. what are my chances of winning the kids in the divorce?

hey Sup Forums just found out my wife cheated on me. what are my chances of winning the kids in the divorce?

Cheating wouldn't be enough, she'd need to be a substance abuser or criminal.

country?
employment?
drug habit?
savings?
debt?
criminal record?

Best thing you can do is, get proof of her cheating, and live with her. Don't sex her or love her anymore. Go have sex and date new women in complete secret. Try to hold on to your marriage aslong as possible and get as much dirt on her as you can.

Divorces really fuck over the male in the situation. The woman has to be trying to get rid of her kids to not win them.

she smokes weed but so do i
US
Construction
the worst i do is smoke
i have around 30,000 in the bank
none
i used to be a little shit as a teenager but nothing serious
i already got a lawyer involved although i haven't told her yet
fuck my life

Around 20 percent

fuck is that really the best I have? what if I have a good lawyer?

>US
Right there means you won't win SHIT. You'll lose your house,car,kids,dog and have to pay the whore money. Welcome to america, where men get fucked over and women profit.

is there anything I can do to have this turn out more in my favor? fuck the house I just don't wanna lose my children.

Do you have any evidence that she is an unfit parent? 20 percent is a national average

well she can't really hold a job for longer than a month and after she loses one she doesn't even try to get another for months. besides that no nothing.

0%

If she is getting child support payments from you that issue really isn't as relevant. Criminal record, patterns of abuse/neglect, drug use. These are the things that could win you custody

>Get wife drunk
>Find 16 year old boy to fuck her
>Take pictures
>Call police

Op you have to have proof. Generally a woman won't really win anything if you have proof of her being a piece of shit. How'd you find out that she cheated? I'm really proud of you for moving on. Some men try to stay and end up not only hurting themselves, but dragging more people into their drama.

like i said she smokes weed but so do i so i can't really use that.
a friend of mine from work saw her with some asshole clubbing

>This

Best idea i heard yet

just stop smoking weed for like 3 months then hit her with the divorce the weed will be out of your system and you could use it against her.

>can't hold a job for longer than a month
irrelevant.
sorry bro but depending on how long you've been married you are giving her 50% of your gross income for the next xx years. 1/2 the length of the marriage.
>cheated
also irrelevant unfortunately. That only applies to breaking a prenup

I'd be out of mine so fast if I wouldn't lose my house and 50% for the next 9 years so I feel ya. Only diff is mine didn't cheat.

Well, since you're the man, statistically speaking: 10%. Even if your wife abuses the kids, that's the stat

could this work? she's been caught with weed before. But I honestly don't even want to look at her right now but if it works I could try it.
FUCK. MY. LIFE.

I have no kids and still have to pay the bitch spousal support. I'm sorry to dry but the court is in favor of the woman

Kill her 100% guarantee win

>spousal support.
fuck this country's court system.

no, she isn't worth me spending the rest of my life in prison. that and i would rather she have the kids than they end up in the hands of the state.

If you want honest advice OP because this seems genuine the process is simple, but takes a bit of luck. 1)Get a lawyer (Which you have already done so good. 2) Work with the lawyer, and especially in the court room to show that you are a great guy who loves his kid (You at least care enough to fight for them so you're on the right track). 3) During all of this DO NOT SAY STUPID SHIT TO YOUR WIFE OR KIDS DURING ALL OF THIS. Don't let your frustrations get the better of you. If it all isn't genuine to the judge then you're fucked, because as most have said, courts take more kindly to maternal figures when it comes to kids then males.

Will all that said I wish you luck man, I have a couple of buddies who went through what you did, and luckily 2 out of the 3 won (The mom gets them weekends and certain holidays). I went with all three and they were all super genuine about their love for their kids which is what convinced the judge.

thanks for the advice user I'm seriously scared shitless right now.

Remember it's not about winning. It's about doing what's best for your kids. They need consistent access to both parents. Focus that you a loving father and that you should be the home base. Consider anything over 50% custody a win. Good luck. I know it's scary. A men's group or bowling team could be a support system.