>at one point we start making out
>Have this raw feeling of pure happiness inside me
>Feels like I'm in love
>Never felt so good in a long time
>wake up with a general emptiness
>Acknowledge the dream I had
>Feels fucking bad

lulz get out of Sup Forums faggot

Reality is even worse, you'll fuck all the girls you want except the one you truly love...

cringey shit

Once you realise that, you can actually get some fuck tho, it's really hard to admit and even harder to emphasise on your life...

You're the cringy one here with your gifs of little girls, I wouldn't dare to inspect your hard drive m8...

yeah.. at least it gave me motivation boost and I went jogging this morning, so thats that

Thats the worst thing.. but at least you're fucking, right?

eh well, I dunno m8 I just feel lik my bad karma is growing by doing such things, I'm actually seriously thinking of going away and live in the woods, I feel so bad for so many things that society pushed me into and I wouldn't refuse...

>be me
>18
>gf is two years older than me
>got her pregnant on accident (didn't think she could get pregnant because she has been sexually abused and has scar tissue in her pussy and was on the pill)
>finds out she has some sort of vaginal bacteria that would kill the baby during child birth
>both want to keep it but it would just die
>decide to have an abortion
>she still cries about our baby boy every few days...

it sounds like you raped/murdered some people

>>Single for 4 years
Welp at least you scored

oh fuck off this is not true. They would just give her a C section or treat with antibiotics.

well. yeah I guess I "scored"; Im not kissless and had my dick sucked but Im still virgin

We're both in college, no money for anything pretty much, a child would also not be the smartest idea for two poor college students

Nah but I just wasted my youth with shitty jobs and reducing my social interactions to a poisonous circle of friends and now I feel the only thing I can do to recover the freedom I so much wanted is to go on an hermitage...

I just want to watch animodes and play vidya with my boyfriend/husband and go clubbing and partying to. I'm so tired of feeling suicidal. I go to therapy and I take medication. It's just hard to stay on this path.

oh ok I see, to seperate yourself from all this can only do good I suppose

insurance would pay for those procedures, next stupid attempt at making up a story?

lmao if you say so bud
I don't care if you believe me or not, it's true but whatever

Same fag detected