You mad white boiii

You mad white boiii
>Victoria swallows black dick's cum and your daughters will be hypnotised by jew media to desire cock

im white and I honestly couldnt care less who fucks who, as long as my gf is loyal to me. why do you guys get so triggered to blacks fuckin white chicks? like, why do you care? do you think that it's black guys fault that youre virgin with no gf?

normies get out reeeeeeee

>common sense is being normie
its pretty clear why this site is full of retards then

fuck offf

>Victoria

She's just a product.

WE'VE DONE THIS DANCE SO MANY TIMES.
SO MANY TIMES.
YOU GET YOUR ANSWERS EVERY THREAD AND EVERY TIME YOU MAKE MORE.

NIGGER NUTS

victoria justice is literally so disgusting victorious was a disgrace to nickelodeon

wanna make white bois really mad? post miranda cosgrove with a couple niggers. except there aren't any of pictures of her with niggers because she's not trash.

Sup Forums pls

>normies get out reeeeeeee
you're not on Sup Forums, mate.

>the ghost of USC
>not trash
she got bukkake'd by the football team, dude

Why would I? You murder each other in the streets, possess average IQ levels that make you literally retarded. And the richest blacks can hardly keep up with the poorest whites on standardized testing.

I guess giving you the most degenerate of our race to keep you occupied from chimping out is the least I can do.

I'm not too worried you're more likely to be aborted than born as a nigger in harlem.

>Not wanting to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Nignogs get one you get two.

Dan's sloppy seconds... fuckin slut

Sure is summer

lol

The only thing the "jew media" has done is made blacks go Full Retard.

It's just another coalburner.