New straight shota thread! Last one went for 12 hours!

New straight shota thread! Last one went for 12 hours!

Other urls found in this thread:

m5klrlb.neocities.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna start off by finishing the Dat Ass comic

4/22

12/22

Gonna skip around a little so that there's more room in the thread for other stuff. Hate when a good thread hits its image limit because of 3 or 4 full comics posted.

20/22

Gonna end it here, folks. There's a part 2 that's not as good (mostly just buildup for part 3 which isn't out yet), and also a pretty good shota based series by the same guy called "My Hot Ass Neighbor"

1/64?

This is called Morgan's VR Blackmail by zz2tommy, literally my favorite western shota comic. I dumped the full thing a week ago and it shouldn't be hard to find so Im gonna skip around a bit also, then post one-off pics after.

No more of this pls

go on

It gets pretty good, even if you don't like little kids, because they have big dicks and she's a huge slut lol

19/64

needs gifs/webms

I have a few gifs ill post for you after the comic.

27/64
"These graphics are so realistic!"

bump, always been weirded out by the 3d stuff but it's growing on me.

"Game Over"

Same, depends on the artist really. I still think most of it sucks.

44/64
"Level Two"

Any women here than can tell what is the thrill in /ss/?

Also if you are in a relationship, how do you view your partner?
Would there be something you would want him to do or how do wish he would react if he knew of your /ss/ fetish?

Any input is helpful.

Woman who posted here before (pic related) who fantasized about being roughly used by her ~16 year old step-son and his 14-16 year old friends, though said she would never do anything with her actual son.

She said she had role played a lot with younger/younger-looking guys, and when it came to shota she was even turned on by younger-than-teenage ages in the right mood.

She didn't express any disappointment with her husband, though she has obviously never told him of her desires.

Can you tell us why you are asking?

Whoops forgot pic

>Also checkem

Been hitting a lot of dubs since i started posting in shota threads

OK that's all for the 3d comic! Will post some gifs now.

These are cool, havent seen stuff like this before

postin

thanks mah nigga

There's actually a metric fuckload of this stuff, some dude was posting these every few days for like 3 years straight. Here's all of his stuff :

m5klrlb.neocities.org/

keep the censored garbate to a minimum, thanks

you're on a roll, my dude!
bumperino.

you don't have to reply to me every time, user. just reply to the previous image in the set.

I found out that my gf is into /ss/. I've asked this same question before, still hoping to find more female answers.

At first I was freaking out, I knew something fishy had happened and I was ready to pretty much smash some fuckers face in.

I'm new to /ss/ and trying to understand it. Also I have no fucking idea how to approach my gf about her fetish.

How to tell her I know?
Should I try to get her counceling?
Should let it be?

Counseling? There's nothing wrong with this sexual desire, weirdo.

Last of the set, rest of the gifs are one-offs

If your gf can separate reality from fiction then I don't think you need to worry about anything. She isn't hurting anyone looking at drawn images like these.

I haven't seen such an active ss thread in a while

As long as she isn't necessarily trying to find kids and molest them I don't think it's harmful and a requirement of counseling. If you find out she is obsessed with it or putting herself in a position where she might live it out than counseling is recommended.

To give advice on how to tell her you know and approach it, you should probably tell us how you found out.

And sorry anons haven't been helpful, I've only really been into ss for a few weeks. All exposure before that was incedental, it was only recently that the thought of a hot woman getting fucked by younger boy started turning me on. But I do think you're on the right path asking here, just be wary of all answers since everyone will project on to you and try to justify their own fantasies.

>m5klrlb.neocities.org/
Thank you so much, I will check it out later!!!

You posted pic related in another thread right? Any of that stuff ever have any anal?

It wasn't me that posted that one, but seeing it did remind me of the whole project. I think the dude did some anal, but I'll have to look a little bit. I know he did a fuckload of pegging, but I get the feeling that's not quite what you're looking for.

Lol that feeling would be correct, my guy

Whats this position called? Ive been trying to look it up for months.

tf is this shit

Not really a position since theres not really sex or anything, literally just a guy getting a handjob.

Retard

Nursing handjob