LOOK
UP
"FAMILY NUDISM"
IN
GOOGLE
IMAGES
PLEASE
DON'T

What the actual fuck.... Thats the cringiest shit i have ever seen.

haha, because pictures of naked children right? good one OP, never seen that one before, you should totally post a screenshot of this thread on your tumblr page now, you sure played Sup Forums for a fool today didn't you, I don't know how you think this stuff up but thanks for delivering refreshing OC

Modddsss
OP is telling people how to find CP

MODSMMODSOSMDMSO

No you dumbshit.

Yes you dumbfuck
Look

fucking roasted

I'm just protecting others.

By saying
"hey guys i found CP, DO NOT GO TO 'X" AND DO NOT TYPE IN "X"

I screencapped this and im sending it to NCMEC which reports directly to the FBI. I was working with Discord devs/staff taking down servers that shared shit like that and that's what they did.

So, GL I guess.

And you're implying that I looked at the picture? Man you're retarded.
I did not possess child pxorn or anything in that matter.

Doesn't matter. you shared a way that redirects to child abuse images. that's akin to going around and posting a link.

people get convicted for just pasting links/telling others how to find it because it's technically sharing CP.

Like I said, GL.
They will determine for sure.
report to NCMEC > FBI > Sup Forums for IP of post > your house

tbh i didn't even know..

do you get in trouble for looking at i

did you remember to report google as well?

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Teenagers get charged for possession of CP for sexting. Nothing looks better than a DA racking up convictions that relates to protecting 'our children'

Being edgy wasn't worth it.

Shut up faggot fail troll

so, have you reported google?

I'm honestly retarded as fuck for posting this. I'm sorry, going offline of Sup Forums. Goodbye. I did this as a joke because people did it yesterday but no.

hey, you got dubs.

Haha yeah what the fuck would I know. only pre-law and shit. I remember when a dude in my same grade got caught with something similar. It was so ironic when I worked on his reset form and the other clerical work related to his case at the courthouse. I interned there my senior year.

Dude's registered for life. although his age spared him a prison sentence. Would've gotten torn to shreds in the pokey.

Maybe OP's case will be similar.
GL nonetheless!