Henry Cavill 5000 Calories Diet

5000-Calorie Diet:

Meal 1: The first meal contains 56g of protein powder with three cups of low-fat milk, two cups of cold cereal, two cups of blueberries, and six tablespoons of slivered almonds.

Meal 2: The second meal contains a half-cup of cottage cheese, 56g of protein powder, two cups of grapes, three tablespoons of barley, and some sunflower seeds.

Meal 3: Meal three is four-and-a-half ounces of chicken breast, four ounces of non-fat cheese, four cups of vegetable soup, four crackers, three whole pitas, and 12 peanuts.

Meal 4: Meal four is 49g of protein powder, one-and-a-half cups of plain and low-fat yogurt, one-and-a-half tablespoons of barley, three tablespoons of slivered almonds, one teaspoon of olive, hemp, flax, or salmon oils, and two tangerines.

Meal 5: Meal five is 11 oz. of lean beef, four cups of cauliflower, two cups of rice, six tablespoons of almonds, and one-and-a-third cups of fruit juice.

Meal 6: The final meal of the day contains 11 oz. of skinless turkey breast, two cups of chickpeas, one cup of mushrooms, a quarter cup of onions, one head of lettuce, three cups of cherry tomatoes, and six tablespoons of almonds.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-rock-dwayne-johnson-diet/
youtube.com/watch?v=VWgwJfbeCeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>12 peanuts

Is this a prank board?

wtf i want to watch kahl drogo brutally rape superman now

>56g of protein powder
>56g of protein powder
>49g of protein powder

That's a lot of protein powder.

I'm sure he sneaks in a few cheeky sausages and milkybars in there too.

who gives a shit your standard fat ass can eat a couple of pizzas and pound soda all day and probably double his calorie count.

Doubtful his nutritionist has him taking in that much protein since he's on steroids and doesn't need it.

HBO I pray to you. You can do it

>dressed smart for red carpet
>gets raped by hobo

>on steroids
>doesnt need protein

what did Sup Forums mean by this?

>no activated almonds

what a shit meal plan

>Update
Is this a joke? No one needs that much food. Not even The Rock.

The Rock diet is even more ridiculous fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-rock-dwayne-johnson-diet/

oh boy another fucking retarded diet/workout routine to cover up for the fact that all the male action stars juice

Michael Phelps eats twice as many calories

you guys do know taking steroids without working out or eating enough does nothing right? You still need to eat

oh boy another retard who thinks taking steroids makes muscles magically grow with no work

All that protein will the same damage to the liver as an alcoholic.

>milkybars

the fuk..?

Fucken idiot.

he's on PEDs tho

>one head of lettuce

>women think all men need to do is some crunches and curls to get a ripped body

strawman

not an argument

That's one shitty diet.

the whole of hollywood must stink of shitty farts if all the stars are eating so much protein

We need a celebrity dutch oven show

Here it comes.

Men think the same thing too, idiot

You're an idiot

I think this about every good looking girl I see and it kills me inside, fám.

>tfw you're almonds aren't activated

Does anyone have the "look at the top of his head" video that has Jared Leto's Joker in it?

not an argument

I don't think that. Checkmate atheist

>muh six meals
Enjoy having high blood sugar and eventual diabetes

>muh protein
2g per kilo of bodyweight, anything more is wasted food

>all that fruit
Yep diabetes confirmed plus they left out his steroid cycle

I seriously hope he chugs vinegar likes it's water. Intermittent fasting encourages natural growth hormones to come out.

He doesn't drink that much protein powder or eat specifically 12 peanuts a day.

Complete bullshit.

going by 2 g of protein per kilo, he should probably be eating 180 g a day or so

Doing that without powder is quite difficult.

Hugh Woatmeigh would be proud

You should see what cyclists eat. 4 hours of fast road cycling burns 4-6k calories a day depending on weight.

getting 180g of brotein from 5000cal is not difficult at all. Eating 5k a day would be the hard part. No way he eats that much. If he does, he is doing too much cardio, because 5k would get you Arnie in his prime big.

That's not how diabetes works.

>non-fat cheese
How does such a thing exist?

>Keeping your blood sugar spiked
>Body can't produce enough diabetes to counteract it
>Diabetes

Not that hard m8
If I were him I would drop the fruit to a couple of pieces a day and replace with non-starchy vegetables.

> 18 dollars a day for cod
Norway thanks you

Michael Phelps is a tranny loving fuccboi who eats cum

> Constant meals
> Keeping blood sugar spiked
An average lunch or dinner for a normal person probably has more calories and sugar than any of those meals.

>tfw can't even afford 1 meal a day

its frumunda cheese

Why do people always say "Meal 1, Meal 2, Meal 3" etc. instead of "Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack etc."?

because they are all meals and not snacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=VWgwJfbeCeU

>no activated almonds

I laffed

No wonder his hair is falling out

itt: retards actually believing he eats all that in one day.
He's juiced up and these ridiculous diets are fake

?????? he weighs 230 pounds and lifts. 5000 calories is fucking nothing

>newfriends confused by years old memes

jesus christ I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be this stupid. you think the body doesn't need food when your juicing?

The Rock Hercules Diet:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_fJZ_204Ho

Do they just lie about the celebrity diet?

No matter how much exercise you do if you eat 5000kcal a day you are gonna get fat if you dont take loads of steroids.

You would have to be burning over 2000 kcal every day just in exercise to prevent becoming a blob.

can you explain your line of thinking? I want to tell you to kill yourself but I think you might just be underage and uneducated on the subject. Curious to know how you think Cavill is supposed to put on and maintain weight without eating

And to the kidneys. My little brother was diagnosed with CKD last summer. The doctors can't tell us what did it because if you're born with it, it usually develops by the time you're a little kid, not a 19-year-old. They looked for toxins and screened for diseases that might've caused it and didn't find any. When he told them that he took whey protein supplements, they told us that it hasn't been proven in a study, but they believe that the massive intake in protein may kick off such a disorder in someone who may have been pre-disposed to the disease and otherwise not have it. Don't eat that much protein guys.

it's also not a tomato

>silvered almonds
>he intentionally deactivates his almonds

non-sequiter

wtf I love fitness now

How about you do your own research. 5000 calories is nothing compared to professional body builders.

Damn cavill has some tiny hands

he deactivates them so he can activate them himself because, unlike you, he doesn't need anyone's help. a true patriotic, american?

>Muh six gorillion calories

Not an argument.

redundant

thank you captain obvious

They also take steroids, and their whole life is excising.

Actors have to act and do their job as well, they dont spend 6 hours a day every day in the gym.

5000 kcal is an obscene amount of food you would get fat unless you are on gear or do a marathon daily, im 220lb and i bulk on 3500kcal and still gain fat.

ITT: fat nerds nitpick superman's diet

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-rock-dwayne-johnson-diet/

the rock burns 3500 calories doing his exercise routine and eats over 5000

Phil Heath the current me universe at 260lb eats up to 5000kcal a day and this is in his of season.

There is no way Cavil did that.

Not an argument.

also not a tomato

What the hell is wrong with his ass?

He is very lean, it is the muscle striations.

how does he walk

Not really, you don't even need to exercise. Just don't starve.

Roids are like being a man but times 10 and studies show you'll gain mass even without effort. Though not strength, and at a slower pace than if you actually do train.
So yeah, if you want maximum effectiveness you need to eat well and train, but it's not required for them to work.

With his legs????

Now look at Cavil is he eating as much as this guy and staying lean, i doubt it or he has some strong as fuck tren.

This is true.

Why do you think people who break their legs are prescribed steroids? It is to prevent muscle atrophy, with high levels of testosterone the body will naturally hold and build muscle.

Look up olympic diets

Are actors Olympians?

Do actors train in extreme intensity for a sport every day multiple times a day?

Phil is also 5'7 while Cavill is 6'2 so 5000cal sounds reasonable

People with AIDS do (or at least did back in the day) as well to prevent it.

I mean, in a healthy person it's gonna cause growth but without exercise and good habits it won't be Hollywood-star-tier, just better than natural.

I eat 3600-4000 kcal a day (depends on the season) and I only exercise 4 days a week. You have massive misunderstandings about how much enegy you spend and how much you take in.

How much do you weigh, and what do you do?

I train 4 times a week and eat 3500kcal to gain weight, im 220lb 6ft.

like a cardboard plank

6 ft 190 I just train to avoid injuries and deterioriation since my shit's fucked up, and I tend to walk a lot on my daily life but that only contributes a small bit.

Train to avoid injuries wut? Do you do a sport then.

Plus here are cavils stats on a calorie calculator, lets assume he works out intensely 7 days a week its still nearly 1000kcal short to gain 2lb a week. At 2lb a week gain its gonna be 60%+ fat too.

Kinda, I can't put a lot of effort into it anymore. If he uses steroids then it doesn't matter really, you need to account for that.

How are you not fat if you hardly do any exercise?

I think it is safe to say he is on steroids, since they gain weight for these role. I think they say these stupid meal plans and training routines to make it sound like they do loads of hard work and a normal person wouldn't be able to do it so they must be natural, when in fact they just use gear.

you still need to eat so stop ruining this thread with your retarded posts

u wot m8, 4000kcal and you are lazy, your either fat ur got some kinda skeleton metabolism.

I've never had any success body building.

Is protein powder a good way to go? I always assumed it would be unhealthy.