Is there any "alt-right" public figure that isn't a complete retard when it comes to social situations and espousing...

Is there any "alt-right" public figure that isn't a complete retard when it comes to social situations and espousing their views?

>Gavin McInnes is a racemixer who doesn't believe half the shit he says
>Chuck Johnson is /r9k/ incarnate
>Milo is a faggot
>Stefan Molyneux is an autist
>Sam Hyde isn't a public figure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI
youtube.com/watch?v=aJdaAaU5H_4
vimeo.com/155612866
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Stefan
>Alt right

What?

Moonman.

he's public about his views, very public.

>Stefan Molyneux is an autist
sorry, cant find an argument here

How is Sam Hyde alt right? I wonder what he did with all the kickstarter money.

Does Pat Buchanan count?

paul joseph watson

This argumentless post is correct.

he's a paleo I think. alt-right is like paleo with autistic ideas that won't work.

Richard Spencer, Red Ice, TRS guys, Moldbug

not an argument

not really

if he was younger probably but he's too ineffective to be anything now

Stefan ain't no autist

That pigeon talks guy, redpilling the masses. one of his videos got half a million views

The problem is that no white supremacist will ever get famous enough to be on Fox News or Bill Maher's show.

So right now, the only way you'll ever get to see SJWs btfo is to watch Gavin, Pat Buchanan or Ann Coulter

>complete retard when it comes to social situations
>milo is a faggot
you do understand that these do not contradict each other dumbass

It is an argument. The guy is completely out of touch with reality. Every video I've seen of him he's being a creepy fuck who doesn't understand other people, or he's spouting basic shit that you could hear at a bar from a drunken Masshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJdaAaU5H_4

Molly is a bad example, but generally, going against the tide is really tough. It's not how they make it out in the movies and books at all. It's tedious and anxiety inducing and humiliating which is why most just don't and those who do often derive their dgaf from simple stupidity and inability to read situations.

gavin is a fucking memeing loser retard who doesn't even practice what he preaches
his also a total degenerate and a racemixer
vimeo.com/155612866

that's because white supremacists are retarded and not what the alt right needs. We need someone to crack down on SJW fascism and erasure of personal freedom and equality.

>>Stefan Molyneux is an autist
and yet...and yet...

Give me an example of a video where he is autistic.

Those who are smaller figures, sure.

Paul Watson seems normal.
Richard Spencer is fairly normal.
Mike Enoch is normal.
August Rush seems normal.
RamZPaul is fairly normal.

Although Jared Taylor is smart, he speaks in a weird manner.

WTF is that

Jared Taylor
Richard Spencer
Gegory Hood
Andrew Anglin
Hateful Heretic
Rest on the folks on therightstuff

Known heretics/condemned: Gay jew Milo, known cuck ramzpaul, steven molyjew, gavin "butt dildo" mcinnes.

These men are not to be trusted.

>Paul Watson seems normal.
He has a pretty serious speech impediment.

The Alt-Right is inherently for contrarian homosexuals that can't deal with real conservatism because it clashes with one of their beliefs (faggotry, race-mixing etc)

gavin is fucking hilarious, just deal with his old shit. vice used to be genius

JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THAT FORESKIN

IT'S LIKE A FUCKING TURNIP

Yea, but I can overlook that personally.

why are you white trash racists so weak minded that you need someone to tell you how to think and act?
You are always looking for someone to tell you what to do and how to think. You need the approval of other racists, i-is it ok if I hate this particular blac- I-I mean Nigger Sup Forums?
this nigg- I mean black person supports Trump so i-is it ok to like him?
Hitler was cool huh Sup Forums he killed 6 million Jew- I-I mean the Holocaust never happened r-right Sup Forums? please agree with me or just let me agree with you.

You're pathetic and I feel sorry for you.

and here you are bitching about it on /pol like all your views are the right views.
go upload your bullshit to jewtube, son

fake

One of """"alt-rights""" biggest problems is puritans when their is no consensus on what makes you entirely """alt-right""".

The rapidly rising counter culture can't agree on almost any system to replace the one we have because it's a big fucking tent ranging from Monarchists to Libertarians to Fascists.

The one common thing that unites all is a absolute hatred of mass-immigration, PC thought policing, forced diversity for its own sake at the expense of the majority, cultural marxism and a hatred for degeneracy which is an incredibly broad term but is just a skepticism to modern day shallow pick up culture.

How long have you been waiting to post this comment? It reads like it was made for some other thread that just went off the board.
Might have wanted to wait for another more relevant thread for your spergout.

*there fuck me

>tunderf00t

kill yourself my man

not an argument friendo

just like his video

None of those people besides Sam is alt-right, you humongous faggot

The narrator needs to stop going off on edgy-atheist sidebars.

Pure emotion, very irrational post, take a break and come back.