Help me fill my greentext folder

Help me fill my greentext folder

bumpbumpbump

did the op ever post that letter, fell asleep and it 404 on me

He never did. I was on that thread and it got pruned after nobody responded for a while

Did they not know that one of the possibilities for morning wood is having to pee?

Guess not

Fuck it Ima empty my folder

files DOT fm/u/fyvasv7x

1700 Greentexts, 25 people have downloaded it. It's legit.

noice

useful for ylyl threads

Right in the feels

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!

Fuck you man I just broke up from a 4 year relationship how do you dare post this shit fuck m8

OP here that's it for my folder

This reminds me of a kid I went to school with. His name was guy, and he was a compulsive liar and a showoff. He was also about 60 pounds overweights, 5'5", and if he could have grown one, he'd have been a late 90's neckbeard.

Among the lies:
>He raced motorcycles for pink slips. He owned no motorcycle. Never had.
>He escaped from the cops on a motorcycle after fighting and knocking out 3 niggers in Columbus
>His father (who had abandoned the family when he was a kid, probably because he knew his son was a total waste of further effort) took him golfing all over Europe (we lived in Ohio)
>He had an arsenal under his bed. He had stolen his mom's boyfriend's shotgun and brought it to my house to show me. I kept that gun for 6 years and shot squirrel with it.

>Finally, that he could bench 350 pounds.

This kid couldn't bench half his bodyweight. I was a powerflifter and had a nice setup in my basement and told him I'd give him $50 if he could bench his bodyweight (~190) once. If he couldn't do it, he didn't owe me anything.

Every excuse in the book came pouring out of him. "I just trained yesterday with some of the Cleveland Browns O-line/I injured my chest in the fight with those C-bus niggers/I didn't sleep enough last night/etc etc etc"

I said "I'm going to hold onto your gun until you can do your bodyweight on the bench."

He never did, and when I moved, I sold it to a friend of mine.

Pt.2 anyone?

>ill always love you sweaty
>sweaty
Hahhaa gold!

Holy shit this is horrible... I'd murder that fucking cunt of a step mother.

Good read