How do Directors have children if they work such long hours and are always traveling to film or do promotion

How do Directors have children if they work such long hours and are always traveling to film or do promotion.

Because "fucking the director" is a way women get roles in films.

And nothing feels better than a cream pie.

I would ask my father that but he's away shooting a movie :(

I know where this thread is going
>Hide

>Ridley Scott has three children and they're all professional directors

i don't get it

>cum in puss
>9 months later you have child
>work on movies
>neglect child
That's how it works.

And they all say "you don't need to go to film school to be a director! Just pick up a camera and make movies"

That's how you do it, though.

>he fell for the film school meme

By having sex with lots of women of course

what point are you trying to make? Ridley Scott's kids wouldn't be Directors if they didn't pick up a camera and make movies

My point is that nepotism is the most neglected part of modern societies "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! I'M LIVING PROOF" attitude.

As a child of a father who worked his entire life away (VP at an Energy Company) the answer is he really doesn't. Either his wife does or - if both work that hard - a nanny does. My father felt more like a guest in my life than anything else, it was normal to only talk to him once or twice a week.

nepotism happens in every fucking business. not just hollywood.

Ridley Scott's kids are directors because their father is fucking Ridley Scott

they turned into real success stories right? nepotism doesn't matter if you are garbage. it gets your foot in the door but if you suck no one will invest in you. look at sofia copola look at colin hanks. they're shit they got their 15 minutes and everyone stopped caring

Meanwhile Ridley Scott not only went to a prestigious art school where he studied traditional illustration, but participated in founding its film department.

Wasn't Elliot Rodger the son of some british tv director or something?

The daughter has done commercials for multi-billion dollar corporations and one of the sons was the second unit director for Exodus and Martian and has his debut movie coming out this year. The other son is some forgettable dude I guess.

I wasn't talking just Hollywood.

But everyone who got a sick internship or financial backing from their parents or uncle is going to be spouting a lot of "I believed in myself" bullshit with regards to their success and will conveniently forget to mention all the family hook ups they piggy backed on.

As you say this happens in every industry, my point is that people who succeed this way rarely mention the advantages they have.

Hunger Games second unit director.
He was also a producer.

To think he neglected his son in order to make that crap.

Name a *good* director who went to a film school.

>This is Ridley Scott's granddaughter

Holy kek, what a legacy!

>neglect son
>raise a supreme gentleman
pick one
But jokes aside, he must have been a very special case of fucked up. I dunno if I should blame the parents entirely for that.
Fuck it, I thought it would go a direction it didn't go.

The cuck shed isn't that far away user.

A list has been stated before. I won't repeat it because I can tell you're a contrarian faggot who will claim they arent good

But there are fucking loads

Tarkovsky