I want to fucking die. AMA

I want to fucking die. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPZ-uWirIN4
theatlantic.com/video/index/381080/the-benefits-of-living-alone-on-a-mountain/?utm_source=SFFB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP why are you such a faggot?

go for it, i dont care

I was born this way user, there's nothing i can go

We all want to die, user.

Welcome to adulthood buddy

When did you become such a fuck up?

i want to die fucking. really.

I was thinking of jumping off the balcony since i can remember myself but i'm such a big faggot to do it

so you suffer from depression?

Bump

How high up do you live?

I've never been to a therapist, i've done some "online tests" but i know its mostly bullshit, they can't substitute a real scientist.Pic related are results.

What do you mean by that user? If i understood correctly, i'm a Eurocuck

Then die already faggot. Or go to /soc/ with tge rest of your attention whore kind.

If you jump from the wrong balcony you will only end up getting your legs broken

why do you want to fucking die?

That's not a question.
Still not a question.

I can't find a reasonable meaning to all this. We just exist, to make entropy faster. It just happened that the right ingredients came together on Earth to form all this meaningless suffering. And the worst part is, it's just fucking chemical cocktails in your brain.You don't have any actual control over what happens inside there

Will you stream it? Youll die forever
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPZ-uWirIN4

mk. how old are you (range)?

Where do you live?
We should do a pact or something

and you don't wanna do it because you're naked and afraid like me?

Ok, where do you think you could improve your life so you don't want to die?

fuckin same op. i hope it will be a heartattack, just do sports often enough at least what im doing

>At Taco Bell
Chicken? Beef? Steak?

20-25
Eurocuck
Honestly i have no idea. Physical stuff have some appeal but they get boring after a while. Nothing really makes me feel alive, except for a long walk in the middle of nowhere at night, alone.It makes me relax a bit.

Chicken all the way.

what's your favorite movie? mine is sunshine

I don't have a favorite. I liked James Bond when i was a kid and Star Trek

Favorite scrubs character?

Maybe you could be a park ranger? They are pretty much alone out in the woods and all you have to do is make sure people aren't doing illegal things. You could even take the night shift.

Haven't seen that series user
That legit sounds like a good idea to me, but i believe you would have to do some training, go to a special school or something. I'll check it out

theatlantic.com/video/index/381080/the-benefits-of-living-alone-on-a-mountain/?utm_source=SFFB

shoulda watch scrubs before killing oneself

Will do user.

Suicide never fixes anything user.

>Suicide fixes everything user.

FTFY

How does letting myself into the void won't solve all the suffering and feelings that everything is meaningless? Seriously dude, just kill yourself.

It really doesn't.

name one thing suicide can't fix

can't fix the overwhelming loneliness and pain.. it only transfers it to someone else

lol wut

I'll be sad when you're gone.

and if you kill yourself you wont be sad anymore

>suicide wins every time

>Someone else

WHO GIVES A SHIT I'LL BE DEAD ANYWAYS
I wouldn't be able to care even if i wanted to.

make it a suprise in a unrelated stream on facebook or some other social plattform. Have at least one guy record the whole thing and become a part of internet history

Then do it. Kill yourself right now.

why would i? other than some constipation, my life is pretty cool

Because you won't care. You'd be dead.