Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_2Jduxc2P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oblivion for sure

Fuck ofd

Have you heard of the high elves?

Blasted creatures

Must be a mix up at the watch i...

obviously oblivion most people that think skyrim is good only play with mod therefor Oblivion is a better game cause it doesnt need to be modded

Oblivion is a pretty good game, how ever I do have to admit that skyrim's combat system felt a lot better

Skyrim had the better combat but oblivion had the better open world

tru tru

This

both of these - skyrim is much more streamlined for sure, but i personally always thought that each city in oblivion was unique and full of life in their own unique ways, while in skyrim there are really only 3 or 4 unique ones while the other holds are pretty generic

Oblivion does nothing that neither Skyrim nor Morrowind doens't do better, so I'll go with Skyrim. Skyrim is more action-y, Morrowind is more RPG-y, Oblivion flops awkwardly in the middle.

Also, all three games are extremely overrated.

Wow yer c00l.

Oblivion. It's guilds blew skyrims out of the water

oblivion by a mile

youtube.com/watch?v=r_2Jduxc2P8

So edgy bro

I bet you like the witcher 3

this, having both a mage's and fighter's guild in every city, along with thieve's guild doyens and fences in different cities, really made them all feel fleshed out. in skyrim it feels like whiterun=companions, winterhold=the college, riften=thieve's guild. and the guilds are the only real thing that winterhold and riften have to offer

If I had to choose between the two oblivion,

Skyrim had better graphics and combat but it didn't quite have the charm of oblivion nor the interesting story.

Skyrim kinda boiled down to 'YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE KILL BIG DRAGON !'

I have no fair criticism , it could even just be nostalgia but I like Oblivion more personally and to me it has more replay value, it might be bias but that's how it is for me.

Morrowind > Skyrim > Daggerfall > RedGaurd > Arena > Oblivion

If you seriously think Oblivion was a good game, not even the best of the series, but a good game on its own, get the fuck out.

Skyrim, Oblivion is my second least favorite Bethesda Game Studios game after Fallout Shelter.

As far as I recall, Oblivion boild down to 'THIS OTHER GUY IS THE CHOSEN ONE HELP HIM KILL BIG DRAGON !'

Oblivion was a broken, toned down system. They added manual blocking and then castrated magic and never fixed it again. They took a series set in an alien fantasy world, and then took you to the far reaches of generic europe simulator 2006. Massive open world? It's 1 small lake surrounded by some mountains.

All of that aside, then there's the glitchiness. Yea, bethesda is notorious for it, but I've never gotten to finish oblivion on PC or 360 or PS4 because of game breaking bugs, mostly quest related characters' script breaking.

Oblivion was the worst game Bethesda ever made.

No, really. I am playing through Morrowind at the moment, and who wee am I annoyed at the little quirks. The game almost forces you to use exploits to be fun to play. It's my favourite of the series though, and the only one I can go back to without getting bored within an hour.

As for the Witcher, I would say it's technically better, but I haven't played that nearly as much as any of the TES games, so what do I know.

Ach!
Och!
Harumph..

This guy gets it.

I personally like Skyrim better when I tried to play Oblivion I was kind of confused and I don't like how everyone has a fat face in Oblivion

The answer is always Dark Souls

Are the high elves the jews of Tamriel?

I don't think Skyrim has to be modded to be fun sure it is fun with mods but I prefer it without mods

Oblivion wilderness and cave/dungeon exploration is shit though

no they are the master race (objectively too. literally better at everything)

Naw the bretons are

Oblivion by far, more engrossing world, a deeper RPG in general, none of the 'infinite quests' bullshit where it's just some lady's ring in a cave guarded by draugr
Skyrim was pretty and you can sink a few hours into it occasionally, but you'd spend months on Oblivion

God damnit this place is actually more civilized go talk about games than Sup Forums

Oblivion is better.
>Better voice acting
>More in depth characters
>Quests were more entertaining
Skyrim had better fighting, dual wielding was cool.
Dragons, meh.

Then your a little bitch

This
How the Fuck do you find oblivion confusing?

The Witcher 3

it has attributes and other RPG elements and is not console-kiddified enough

Dark souls is best

skyrim is that hoe you go to for some easy fun that might look good and be more streamlined but oblivion is that old girlfriend you allways come back for because she does not need a condom to work

Truth

Dark Souls ducked.

Fuck off faggot.