You're on a lunch date with this woman, and she asks you:

>Are you a feminist?

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ERyXyBqNkZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask whats wrong with her tits

Ask her to define feminist

Say yes, and ask her if she believes in God, she would reply with a laugh followed by "I dont believe in lies, but I do like the Church of Satan, have you seen THEIR commandments? They even protect little kids"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHM78mpn_hQ

I wouldn't go on a date with a woman with that sort of nose ring or hair cut.

laugh in her fucking face

"No, but I do think the old waves of feminism were needed. I don't see why we have feminists in the west though, they're not needed here as true sexism is rare and has little to no effect on society. If you claim to be a feminist, go to the middle east and attempt to give women rights over there".

Feminist? No. Human rights? Yes.

Ask her what the fuck is going on with her aesthetic, and why it looks like someone pressed randomize in a character creation screen.

Her head is too goddamned fat for that haircut, her eyebrows are fake as fuck, her glasses cover almost 40% of her face, her lipstick is too fucking contrasted compared to the rest of her pale, scarred skin, that jacket is too fucking big, the dress looks like it's trying to hug her fat in, and she's got shitty breasts.

Put that gross shit back.

Why is her left hand so small?

Typical feminist breast. I won't even call that thing a tit or boob. Sharp and pointy just like her eyebrows, nose and vagina. Rigid and unpleasent all over physically and mentally. Think I forgot about that hair? Guess again kiddo. what the actual fuck? Why not just shave it all off at that point? Why make me and others have to see that uneven circumcision of hair? It's sickening. Might as well be saying, "I don't want to look even remotely beautiful, but I also like having some hair." You can't tell me that girl isn't a complete bitch. Guy taking the picture probably mind fucked her into thinking pulling her breast out in public was empowering.

Tell her whatever lies are necessary precursorily to get her chlorofromed and into the back of my van and handucuffed on her way toward doom.

No but I support any and all of their goals that aren't radical, hateful, or pursued unethically.

What is that thing flopped out of her shirt?

Pour her food into her lap and slap the tiddy

Is she aware that her breast are showing? Am I a sexist for telling her so because of 'muh slut shaming'?

Gawd those fucking teeth.

I heard their kind mention it once, I believe it's called a buhrest? Does that sound right?

"well,I don't see any reason why men and women shouldn't be equal, but I wouldn't call myself a feminist"
"wow user, that's really awesome"
then I bring her back to my house and fuck her while a hidden camera records everything.
after that I never call her again. if she claims I raped her I have video footage of her consent.
This is how you get laid in 2017 Sup Forumsoys.

Unrelated question, but why does it look like this guy has a broken nose in every movie? He's either got a cut or a bandage on it always.

I'd get up and leave: There's obviously something wrong. I wouldn't associate myself with either someone who looks like that, or with Taco Bell.

I'm trying to decide which of the two is more disgusting.

I hate myself, but not enough to go on a date with that hideous thing.

Kek

Tell her taco bell isn't vegan

She didn't even eat any of the shit. Look at that fucking mess. Look at that fucking waste. Fucking pig.

People should love each other enough to not let a girl like this ruin a man's day. If we all joined hands against cunts like this we would live in a better place. Maybe that's what feminists are good for. Unified hate.

stare at that titty

I'm a gender equalist, not a feminist

She already looks triggered

I say I live mas

You make a valid point user.

What's her tumblr again? maggotmother?

The hair. The pock marks. The weird dumpy dough bread breast. The eyebrows. The wasted food. The drawn back shark lips. This isn't a girl, this is someone who is so disappointed in themselves they've mentally convinced themselves it's the worlds fault. It's men. It's daddy or lack thereof. It's surely not me. Pictures tell a thousand words. This picture tells a thousand stories that lead into mental illness. The diseas of feminism is real and these girls need help.

I think her eyebrows are going to fly off her face.
I wouldn't mind going on a date with her if I get Taco Bell thouh.

Found tumblr

dustspeck.tumblr.cxm

this
How did I even end up in this situation?

thx now i can fap

Hippity hoppity, women are property!

They do need help, but like you said they decided to be cunts and blame others for their problems, claiming equality when they wanna be threated like special snowflakes, they deserve to be on the bottom of society and be ridiculised, not for being feminist, for being cunts.
Although things can only be made fun of and ignored so far, once they get this hideous and their numbers grow it gets hard not to be annoyed at how quickly stupid people can gather.

GOD'S WILLING

I browse Sup Forums for those rare, quality posts. You, my friend, are the precise reason why I haven't left fully yet.

Tell her to pull out the other titty

youtu.be/ERyXyBqNkZA

>hands against cunts
New organization HAC the Planet

KEK

No, gross. Our biological differences informed our cultural norms (which can change over time - not always for the better), but men and women aren't equal, were never equal, and will never be equal.