How to lose 20 pounds / 10 kilograms a month, Sup Forums?

How to lose 20 pounds / 10 kilograms a month, Sup Forums?

amputation

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Search out fat shaming threads on Sup Forums

What is this face and why are newfags trying to force it as a meme?

Paleo diet and the gym. Went from 260 to 170 in a little under 4 months.

brush your teeth you fat fuck

>howisthatrelated.png

kek

you dont get it, do you?

Use meth

Go on a caloric deficit. It helps if you learn what your resting metabolic rate is, because that tells you how many calories you naturally burn a day. Stay away from sweets, eat less than what your body needs to burn so it resorts to your fat. Do that for a month and presto, you're less fat! You can speed up the process by exercising. Never go above 8-10 reps for your sets, and include some sort of interval training for cardio. I enjoy weighted sled pushes

High doses of Ritalin daily. You're not hungry and probably won't afford food if you're a neet or wagecuck

Lose the 20 pounds! It's less than the 10 kilograms!
>greatadvice.jpg

Eat less, exercise more.

Currently I'm on the Medifast diet. It doesn't do anything for you you couldn't do by just eating less and exercising more, but it does make it convenient. Replacement meals are all nutritionally balanced. I've lost 45 pounds since mid-April. The key is eating a meal (100 cal) every three hours, plus one meal you make yourself--salad with about 6 ounces of lean protein. You don't tend to get hungry that way. I'm eating around 800-900 kcal per day.

>heh, its something i dont understand
>bet its just newfags forcing a meme
or you're a retarded faggot who lives under a rock?

Don't drink soda; drink selzer water.

intermittent fasting (only eat from noon to 8), 2 tablespoons of applecider vinegar with "the mother" in it ever morning, walk at least an hour a day. It's the easiest way. Or starve.

I ate your mother this morning.

Low carb, high-protein diet for sure.

Cut out ALL sugar, bread, white potatoes, rice, beer.

Eat only dark green veggies and lean protein.

This will work if you can do it.

>don't eat a shitton before going to sleep
>include more veggies
>drink a glass of kefir before going to sleep
>if you are a lazy fuck, go biking, if not, jogging

Cut one meal a day (i.e. 2 instead of 3), walk regularly, take the stairs, replace beer with liquor if you need a drink.

Worked for me.

I did it once. I quit eating meat, bread and snacks and I ran every two or three days. Some days I even ran every day in a row.
I only ate vegetables and fruits.

In short - Better diet and sport.

Dysentery will help.

Just dont fucking eat