How to explain to an European pleb that they are inferior to the glorious Americans in one sentence?

How to explain to an European pleb that they are inferior to the glorious Americans in one sentence?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/19/u-s-falls-to-20th-in-freedom-index/
gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck healthcare, yay America!

You dont have to convince them they will just surrender

Americans are the most dumbfucks in the 1st world

>Calling Americans dumbfucks
>Can't even grammar

You can't
A large portion of Europe is better

In all honesty America is great, but you've lost your country to niggers. I mean look at Detroit, its become a dump. Country that this exact same thing happened to is South Africa, they were a strong nation, good army,navy and airforce, they were exporting only the finest diamonds and gold, and now look its a shit whole with fat niggers, and no army.
America is on that same road.
Don't lose America.
Make America great again

But Europe is also a shit hole now Sup Forumsro. You lost your whole fucking continent to sand niggers that rape your women and kill your children infront of your eyes, yet you do nothing. You European's are big pussy's. Hitler should have won, then maybe you all would have grown balls and not be in the situation you are now.

you can't. the europoor would not understand it, and start to scream autistically.

>not my native language.
>still talks 5 languages

Not like americans who barely know one language

that you actually *have* to learn 5 languages to get by on a daily basis is bad enough.
we don't need to do that, everybody in the whole world wants speaks our language.

Yurofags cannot even military.

It is estimated that over 85 millions Americans speak multiple languages. That does not include illegals (who usually speak more than one.). How many people in your shity country speak more than one?

The one that matters, good try now go back to Belarus.

>An European
You are an oxymoron incarnate.

I'm a cannuck and I still grammer better than you bud

>Eating him
Typical

Paying all my money to stay remotely healthy, yay America

This whole thread is bait, you know america is a meme exactly for things like this

Still fun to shit on them though

USA USA USA

I'm from Luxembourg, everyone speaks three languages here.

Thats because your nation is the size of a parking lot

USA

see

We got guns, y'all get chains for shit posting.

but you lost against peasants in Vietnam user ...

Amerifags are fat and idiots.

Hmm that wasn't too hard.

You mean the most insecure nation on earth?
LICK THE FLAG
SUCK THE FLAG
LET THE FLAG FILL UP YOUR ASS
You mean this nation, that does this weird ritualistic shit in schools lol

americans are fat and dumb, literally nigger tier

also, no culture

Indian detected.
Go fuck yourself, Rajesh.

Let alone go home and make threads on Sup Forums about it

America's history is less interesting than hearing your friend talk about their most recent clubnight enthusiastically

Similar, but less interesting

first of all you could explain why Americans have such a poor grasp of grammar. it's "a European" not "an European".

america's presidents list will only get even more laughable with time

Nice bait. You did well op. Remember kids... Big dogs bark less.

>Daily attacks by Islamic conquerors.

hurr i am from 'murica and i speak 'murcian

american's are very self centered. I hear the schools brainwash them and keep them away from proper history because it's more interesting

I'm from the USA and i don't know how to talk properly i literally cannot comprehend

but the germans one the war

>having to know 5 languages
Enjoy your cramped living space

You've been beat by every country in history

>one
Why do yurocucks even bother lmao!

Do you want to come across as loudmouthed, spoiled and ignorant?
Do you want your country to be known primarily by association of two faces - donald trump & kim kardashian?
Deal of a lifetime, be a murican.

You'll never wish you had healthcare again

I'm sure he'll be ok, he's probably less overweight than you

color doesn't have a U

>you've lost your country to niggers. I mean look at Detroit

>you've lost your entire country
>look at this one tiny city

yea, good point....

You think English comes from America? Are you retarded?

> talking about germans
> why do yurocucks where literally the english language came from even bother lmao!

In my every day life I have never once asked my self "how do I look to other countries". The way myself or my countrymen appear to the rest of the world means precisely dick to me in my every day life. I get up and go to work never once caring about you poor fucks from around the world. Your well being, education, problems, advances mean nothing to me.

Enjoy your postage stamp sized country and your broom closet sized apartment.

no, but colour does
easy on the vandalism of our language please

You're poor

I feel sorry for you if your argument has just become
"covers a large geographical area"

>our language
>our language
nice bait

Enjoy muslims and no guns.

Without one you don't need the other.

Yes, we are already taught how you know nothing of the world outside of america, don't you worry yourself fella

I'm sorry our country is so big that geographically speaking Detroit might as well be in the Middle East.

Sorry about your wife and lack of freedom

hmu when you have rights

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.

You heard wrong, you fucking idiot

There is a big difference between knowing and caring. Maybe they should teach you the difference.

Keep eating, fatfuck, at least our % of obese is single digit

Tell me about the world Geppetto

hmu when you have good health as a basic human right

healthcare > illusion of freedom

It takes 28 countries to even come close to competing with America.

I heard it from an american, baww

sounds about right.

Is that all you got, we're fat? You're poor. We will die happy. You will live a long miserable life.

I see. You've never heard about or bothered to research US History. And because you don't like the US for whatever reason, it's history is now boring.
>look Ranjeep
>I told Sup Forums US history is boring
>am I cool now?

This is the difference between Eurocucks and Amerifats, everything in America is based off freedom and democracy while eurotrash would rather surrender their rights to be taken care of by the government.

Fucking pathetic, kys

Ever heard of the Affordable Healthcare Act? Health insurance? Of course not, because you're riding the "muh healthcare" dick. Enjoy your waiting times.

Americans have small dicks and no brains. You are also infested by neggers.

Yeah I have and I'm american stupid. It's intentionally designed to bankrupt american families by the new world order.

You fucking dope.

true dat

The words freedom and USA are NOT intertwined breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/19/u-s-falls-to-20th-in-freedom-index/

Go back to Sup Forums, no one wants you here trumpcuck

you'll die fat

You'll die poor.

>still no healthcare

>derp

Obamacare was one small step in the right direction (towards universal healthcare), but if you haven't noticed Trump and the republicucks are trying their best to get rid of it

A South American? Because our history sure as hell is more interesting than whatever shithole you come from. We won a revolution against Britain, and countless other things. But no that's boring and needs to be lied about. Shut the fuck up.

That's not true.

my american friends would literally rather avoid medical help than lose their wages for the last few months

but it is cute how hard you're trying to convince yourself the pretend utopia is real

this is what's sad about the world

>still no rights

"Big dogs bark less" is a reference to americans not needing to whine like euro trash cause we have what we need and are secure about it. Why did you include my comment?

Oh have you not had any health complications in life yet? Give it time americanon "you're poor"

you'll die fat

It's sad that you would willingly surrender the most valuable thing, your rights, to the same government that is allowing muslims to pour into your country and rape and murder your family simply because you'd rather be taken care of by a nanny state. Europeans are fucking cowards and trash

yeah, this

and shame about the healthcare and trump tho

truth.

All the trumptard mongs spouting "healthcare is not a right" are 1 car accident away from bankruptcy.

Hahahahah i'll have a lot of fun when you americans are surpassed by China and asian power lol. Murica is become worse and worse in all aspects everyday. GL in your shitty country kek

gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/

The US isn't even in the top 5, you fucking idiot.

God i love america isn't our country great !?!?! !"@!@ @!"?!@! SOMEONE MUST BELIEVE ME THE MORE I REPEAT MYSELF SOMEONE SOMEWHERE

so you tickled the end of a recent couple of thousands years of britain's history

nice!

Americans are great but jew politicians and their new world order lackeys are not.

If a dog dies of lyme disease don't you blame the dog. You blame the fucking parasite tick.