I.Am.Not.a.Serial.Killer.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>I.Am.Not.a.Serial.Killer.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

VOD Friday continues with something even more interesting than that Mel Gibson movie.

Let's do this, Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums Guide to VOD releases:
>Major US VOD releases happen every Tuesday and Friday at Midnight EST.
>Releases come from different sources. Google the filename. Or search "[title] web-dl" at all the major distribution points.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ainTbj54EBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well if the Austin Chronicle says it's good then I believe them.
Good poster though.

>tfw can't handle all this kino

Sheev, is that you?

wat

Time tow ait for it to be uploaded to PTP or TehC

Why? It's not like it makes any difference getting it from rarbg

>Christopher Lloyd

Interested

>Why? It's not like it makes any difference getting it from rarbg
But right now you're waiting for it to download while uploading to curry niggers. I am going to wait 30 seconds max on PTP or TehC for it to download.

>it's a VOD thread episode

are we entering a new comfy age?

I don't really give a shit about waiting 2 minutes for it to download. It would save me from having to log in to PTP.

>Signing out of PTP
But its taking you more than two minutes to download. I bet you're not even done yet.

>0 seeders uploading
GREAT

hola underage

I'm not downloading it right now. I'm downloading it when there's seeders and then it will take me only 2 min to download while you have to wait for some guy to race it to PTP

So you're going to wait more than I am.

>I Am Not A Serial Killer
youtube.com/watch?v=ainTbj54EBM

It's 19% available. Wait for it to get to 100% and then start the download.

No because you have to wait for somebody on PTP to upload the torrent for you while I get the file at the same time he does which is before you do.

>It's 19% available.

>Public trackers
Not even once

>No because you have to wait for somebody on PTP to upload the torrent for you while I get the file at the same time he does which is before you do.
But guys are literally running scripts to do that in under 30 seconds. And it will take me 30 more seconds for me to have the file. I will get it one minute faster than you.

>But guys are literally running scripts to do that in under 30 seconds.

Mostly for scene releases. p2p releases not so much. I bet I could end up being the one who uploads the file first if I tried.

Then try.

Don't care. Have 10TB buffer.

>I don't know how to torrent

But we were not talking about buffer. We were talking about seeing who could upload it faster.

Why The Need To Steal The Sicario Poster Design?

>There are people in this thread right now who watch WED-DLs
Holy shit. Get the fuck out of Sup Forums, you plebs.

I don't care to race anybody. I'm just telling you that I will have the file before you do because I will get it at the same time as the guy who uploads it for you on PTP.

It's a decent enough quality. I usually check WEB-DL when it's available and if the film was good later a better version.

>I'm being a dumb memer.

No reason to download a torrent until there's more than one seeder, user.

Why not? I want to see the movie and the quality is enough to enjoy it while you wait another 3-6 months for the Bluray to come out.

Go jerk off to your remuxes.

>tfw no friend to invite you to PTP

When will The Neon Demon be aviable?

You missed half the narrative of Neon Demon if you didn't see it in cinema when it's exclusive commentary on cinema and 'big screen'

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO REMIND ME

I WAS DOING JUST FINE

TOO LATE TO DELETE THIS

It's rarely justifiable. Only if you plan to watch some mediocre movie on your phone or something. Difference is sometimes day and night. It's gonna be very noticeable with TND fro example.

Please don't tell me you plan on watching the WEB-DL of The Neon Demon when the blu-ray is coming out soon. I'm gonna have a fucking stroke.

I live in Germany and all my cinema had was with a version German dub. I refuse to watch dubbed movies.

When is the blu-ray coming out?

>When will The Neon Demon be aviable?

This Tuesday according to iTunes. It will be the biggest VOD Tuesday thread I will post, I imagine.

>Trying this hard.
Okay patrish, post your MUBI so we can awe your patrician film taste.

>Please don't tell me you plan on watching the WEB-DL of The Neon Demon when the blu-ray is coming out soon.

The WEB-DL comes out Tuesday and I will watch it and post a pic of it playing on my TV so you get triggered.

In September. WEB-DL next week.

If you didn't see it in theaters and have waited this long, just wait another week or two for the blu-ray. That movie has so many cool dark scenes that are gonna be artifacted and look shit on WED-DL.

I've never used MUBI. I use letterboxd & PTP (to download). I don't see what my taste would have to do with me wanting to watch movies in good quality.

>Only if you plan to watch some mediocre movie on your phone or something
Post your Letterboxd so we can awe at your patrcician taste.

>I never used MUBI
Confirmed plebeian already, what, MUBI's film selection was way too 'tryhard' for you?

>That movie has so many cool dark scenes that are gonna be artifacted and look shit on WED-DL.

It will look fine since I calibrated my Samsung Plasma and artifacting isn't noticeable unlike your shitty LED TV.

>The WEB-DL comes out Tuesday and I will watch it and post a pic of it playing on my TV so you get triggered.
not the guy but I will hold you to that.

What the fuck, man. Seriously you could have seen it in theaters if you wanted to see it that badly. Now you're gonna ruin the experience by watching it in sub-par quality. Next you're gonna tell me that you're gonna watch it in the middle of the day with sun-glare on your screen...

>Post your Letterboxd so we can awe at your patrcician taste.
What does my taste have to do with this? It's completely unrelated.

>Confirmed plebeian already, what, MUBI's film selection was way too 'tryhard' for you?
Why are you pimping this subscription service so hard? If I wanted to watch one of the movies available on said service, I would just grab it elsewhere. Jesus christ, man. You've gotta be baiting.

>Samesung's Plasma.
my gigasides.
>he doesn't own LG's top of the line OLED.

>Was unable to produce his Letterboxd account to showcase what a patrician taste he has.

Nice one.

You say you only watch good films at bluray quality.

Time to show it to us.

>He doesn't have a projector that covers his entire wall.

lol

I have a plasma display in my apartment with no sun coming in on the wall. It's going to be fine.

Get ready to get triggered.

So how's reddit these days?

I was going to build up a home cinema of three projectors but I figured I would've had to buy a new house for it so I saved it for later.

Burned 10k dollars on LG and don't regret it all tbqhwyf

Are you intentionally trying to derail the conversation and missing my point or are you just fucking stupid?

Reddit likes watching movies in optimal quality?

I also have a Panasonic Plasma (that I haven't hooked up or watched in years), I don't see how that's related. It's still not gonna be in optimal quality and Plasma's don't look good during the day.

>paying for an overpriced OLED that isn't even 65 inches or more.

Nope. Waiting for OLED to become reasonable. I'm not paying $5k for a fucking TV.

I've actually been toying with the idea of buying a projector for my wall. They are not THAT expensive all things considering. They don't cost much more than a good TV. Why would you need 3 of them? Or I'll just grab an OLED in a year when they become affordable.

>Still unable to produce his Letterboxd where we would see all the great cinema he watches in bluray quality.

I hope you got a rec2020 panel for those upcoming UHD releases (that Neon Demon WILL HAVE) but oh wait no you don't, so you can't watch it at optimal quality at all.

Time to kill yourself fucking retard.

>Plasma's don't look good during the day.

Maybe when they first came out, but the last Samsung plasmas look great.

I will buy an OLED next, but not at the prices they want for the size I want.

>Oh no!
>He called me stupid
>How dare he
>Now I have to call him stupid back despite talking about something completely unrelated
>That will show him!

Projector for red, projector for green, projector for blue.

The prices OLEDs have are bit stingy but I had cash floating around and wanted to check it out since I had seen it demoed and fell in love with it.

I figuratively shat a brick the first time I played a film with it

>I've actually been toying with the idea of buying a projector for my wall

It's just a headache unless you have a dedicated screening room. Plus you have to buy bulbs.

>After his OPTIMAL QUALITY gets shat over he can only greentext

MY FUCKING SIDES.

Faggot parades his 1080p rec709 trash blurays as if they're optimal quality and gets defensive like a fucking baby when his hypocrisy and retardation gets pointed out.

Time to start googling what rec2020 is you fucking retard

>buying an OLED to watch HDrips and web-dls
nice bro nice

You keep derailing the argument into something else and bringing up unrelated shit. Do you have a disorder of some kind? Why is it so hard to accept being in the wrong? I'm not saying you're in the wrong for your opinions, I'm saying you're in the wrong for bringing up unrelated stuff like "post the movies you watch! post the movies you watch!".

And UHD blurays, and 1080p blurays.

I watch 320p tv rips of old documents with my 10k oled and don't regret a thing.

kek

It's not like you fucking losers don't watch Netflix on your LED and OLED screens and their quality doesn't even compare to Bluray.

>You keep derailing the argument into something else and bringing up unrelated shit
Are you too fucking stupid to see that I pointed out the flaw and hypocrisy in your argument since Neon Demon will have UHD release with rec2020 standard and you fucking faggot don't even have a panel that could play the required optimal standard but will literally watch a crippled 1080p bluray of it?

Fucking moron jesus christ drink acid and go die in a ditch

>too afraid to post his letterboxd
my sides.

I don't mind watching web-dl on an OLED if that's the only choice I have. I have plenty of other Bluray and uncompressed content to play on it.

I never mentioned that I was gonna watch the 1080p of The Neon Demon. I'll repeat it since you seem to be a bit slow: I never mentioned that. I saw it in theaters before you did.

>
>Please don't tell me you plan on watching the WEB-DL of The Neon Demon when the blu-ray is coming out soon

It's enough that you blogged to some other user about it and kept going on about optimal quality and bluray without ever specifying UHD and now you can only argue semantics.

I had no reason to specify.

>Arguing about semantics.
You called rec2020 unrelated to optimal quality meaning you clearly don't understand the vast technical differences between UHD releases and gimped 1080p releases.

>>Now I have to call him stupid back despite talking about something completely unrelated

But keep pretending. Reminder you cannot watch it at optimal quality and should consider sudoku.

I call you stupid because you keep bringing up the movies I watch as related. You keep doing it over and over. It doesn't matter at all.

>k-k-kill yourself k-kill yourself waaaah waaah
I can taste your tears from here.

>Defensive bab is defensive when called out on his argument and can only bring up some Letterboxd sidepost.
my
fucking
sides

And I have the movie from rarbg.

Still not uploaded to PTP. Haha.

oh neat, I didn't know they'd made a film of this

Sidepost? What the hell are you talking about, you kept going on about it in nearly every single post you made, as if it mattered at all.

>Unable to read anything else than Letterboxd in the post.
Wouldn't expect anything less from an imbecile ranting about how optimal quality is bluray 1080p, since you clearly don't understand the technical differences.

and the letterboxd question clearly was relevant since lots of classics, important releases, or otherwise good films or documents might only have a lousy VHS rip of them, or DVD.

Are you a child? Do you know what optimal means? Are you stupid or just acting stupid?

The optimal you used clearly referenced 1080p bluray of the Neon Demon in the context since you were oblivious to UHD release of it and the relevant technical differences.

So either case, you are a retard.

Fucking hell. It's like talking to a special person. I already responded to that exact thing 3 times. I'm done. I've already seen the movie, I saw it before you and I'm not posting my letterboxd. I've been talking about watching movies in the optimal quality they are about to be released or have been released in, not watching them in a format that is noticeable worse than what else is available. It's amazing that I even have to spell out some of these things.

>I'm not posting my Letterboxd.
Afraid I might catch you watching films with non-optimal quality?

> in the optimal quality they are about to be released
So WEB-DL in this case since UHD of it will not be available for a long time of Neon Demon and 1080p is not out yet

Hypocrite fucking retard

>Afraid I might catch you watching films with non-optimal quality?
Because it's completely unrelated and also you wouldn't be able to tell.

>So WEB-DL in this case since UHD of it will not be available for a long time of Neon Demon and 1080p is not out yet
No since we have a date for the blu-ray (and UHD*). Use your fucking brain.

*as I just found out, I had not researched it before you're right. BECAUSE AS I MENTIONED I'VE ALREADY SEEN IT

>We have a date.
But that's not released yet you gigaretard imbecile.

>Wouldn't be able to tell.
I'm sure, since you never had MUBI, you don't even watch films that aren't embryo levels of shit anyways. Probably capeshitfaggot.

It's about to be released. We have a date. That's what I just said. You keep mentioning MUBI, why would I want that when I'm on top of the pyramid? I can download whatever I want that is available on the internet. You keep using more and more insults as if that would disprove me.

THE FUCKING AUTISM IN THIS THREAD HOLY SHIT

THERE ARE PEOPLE SO INSECURE HERE THEY HAVE TO ARGUE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S TORRENTS

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK HOW DOES THAT EVEN TRIGGER YOU SO MUCH

Damn this movie is good. only 5 mins in and impressed. pretty mesmerizing

Literally not released so irrelevant in every way and you are literally in some position as web-dl downloaders if you even touch that 1080p rip

and since you don't have panel to playback rec2020 you literally cannot watch TND in optimal quality that is 2160p with rec2020 panel

so why don't you post your letterboxd to show how patrician you are since you can watch everything, capeshitter

i just want this capeshitfaggot to admit he is a hypocrite.

desu I wouldn't even spit on a YIFYfag

But WEB-DL is fine. Further autism is unnecessary and this thread is proof that there will always be someone even more autistic.

Why do you keep going on about me watching The Neon Demon? This is like the 5th time I mention that I've seen it already. It's not irrelevant when it has a date, that's what I said. Yeah I can watch whatever I want and that's not related to what I watch or letterboxd at all.

I watch what I wanna watch in the best quality possible, if it has a street date for a better release (or it has been announced that it's on the way) I wait for that. How is that such a hard concept to grasp. I'm not so desperate I can't wait a few weeks to watch a movie in the best way possible.

These people can watch The Neon Demon WEB-DL and 1080p on the same devices. Which is why they have no good reason not to wait. There is a difference between something they can do and something they won't do.

>De Palma
>The Fits
>Almost Holy
all three have been released on VOD and yet there's no torrents
explain

If you didn't watch the original raw unedited footage at insane resolution and size you obviously missed out and you have been watching movie wrong.

>best quality possible
so WEB-DL.

>Still shilling for 1080p rip of it that's basically a gutted, gimped, raped UHD release

MY FUCKING SIDES

someone just talk about the fucking movie instead of arguing about torrents. its good as fuck.

That does not have a release date. Why do I have to keep mentioning the same things over and over?

I knew the blu-ray was coming out like 2 weeks after the web-dl. I did not know the UHD was coming out in October. BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY WATCHED THE FUCKING MOVIE. I WISH SOMEONE WOULD STAB YOU IN YOUR FUCKING SIDES WHEN YOU FIND IT SO HARD TO USE YOUR BRAIN AND GRASP SIMPLE CONCEPTS.

>Still shilling for a joke of a 1080p release
You will never ever watch it in optimal quality because you don't own a rec.2020 panel, that's all there is to it. You are a hypocrite when you bash people who get WEB-DL when it is released, simple as that.

How's the movie though?

Why do you keep circling back to the same thing? I've already watched the movie (in the optimal way when it had no other release dates). I do not plan to watch it again any time soon (even tho I loved it). I'm done arguing (if I can even call it that) with you because you seem to have some serious brain damage in your brain.

>seeding