Space shuttle explodes without warning; saved the astronauts instantly

>Space shuttle explodes without warning; saved the astronauts instantly
>Bomb detonates in the Senate with plenty of warning; stands there and watches

Whoopsie-doodle!

He seems pretty chill considering that he just got surprised by an explosion that killed dozens of people around him. He looks annoyed rather than shocked or grief-stricken. Or maybe he just rememberd that he left the stove on.

>space shuttle

kys

shut up

he looks worried

about his hairline

Yeah i actually giggled a bit in the theater because it looked like he was strongly disappointed instead of shocked/horrified.

>people fear what they don't understand
>come join us in the sun

what are some other essential /BvS cringe/ replies?

I guess he should GASP!1!!, burst into tears and shart himself, like you would, user.

2depp4u

The bomb worked a little, it burnt some of his hair off

why didn't lex just make a Kryptonite bomb

>tfw two minutes late and you've got a goddamn parking ticket

>"Fire I am disappoint."

Can't make what you don't have.

That was such a watchmen moment

Does Snyder not understand that the normal universe is not supposed to operate like watchmen

Look at the top of his head

Given how important a launch like that is, Superman may well have been on guard for anything going wrong.

In the Senate, he lets his guard down. He's not paying attention, and he should have been, which is what he feels so guilty about later.

But yeah, Cavill looks more perturbed than genuinely upset by the explosion.

Why doesn't Superman fight ISIS in the movies? Is DC pro ISIS?

funny considering he did have it

If he fought Isis he'd have to take on Black Adam.

>>Space shuttle explodes without warning; saved the astronauts instantly
what

what reason does batman have for not killing the joker?

so gay in suicide squad how they just have it that Jokers car door is open and he's gone when Batman goes to Harley.

why didn't they give them a small scene together. even show the scene of batman kicking the living shit out of him.

lol DCucks

He tried that once. It didn't work.

It surprised me that the story didn't incorporate people trying to blame him for that. I mean, it basically looked like he blew it up.

>remember that really old movie Disney Presents "Star Wars: a new hope" coming to Blu Ray on Sept 6th, also don't forget to check out Rogue One this summer

>Space shuttle explodes without warning; saved the astronauts instantly

Wait, are you talking about Superman Returns?

>if you're not a DCdrone you're a marveldrone

Remember guys, no one is allowed to criticize this movie EVER, and if it's fanbase makes a bunch of stupid sophmoric posts you ESPECIALLY can't make fun of them for trying to push capeshit as high art.

What do you mean, he fought Ben Affleck in the movie.

And then they teamed up.

>DC IS PRO ISIS

>normal universe

You know what I meant

They explained (in the ultimate edition) that the wheelchair was lined with lead so he couldn't see the bomb.

Why didn't he catch the shockwave once the wheelchair broke apart as result of the explosion?

That's not his superpower. Either that or he doesn't know it yet.

>catch the shockwave

While Superman does have super speed, that's more of a climax-of-the-story Flash power.

Side note, I thought it was interesting that electricity preceded the Flash in Suicide Squad. Do you think that will get annoying to see or will it be a cool visual effect for him in Justice League?

Annoying

you fucking dc shill

do you even read the thread?

does anyone have the webm of the courthouse explosion?

what it should be: he enforces law and leaves it to the ineffective bleeding heart courts to fuck up

what it is: killing is wrong, muh family

its a metaphor, israel teams up with usa and isis. just like real life

ITT: retarded shitposters and a retarded OP

BvS has major flaws but
A) He usually monitors world events
B) The fucking bomb was in a shielded lead wheelchair, which everyone should fucking know that Superman has two weaknesses: Unable to see through lead (lead stops all radiation pretty much, in the easiest semantics), and powerless to Kryptonite.

He couldn't see the bomb in the chair, so how the fuck would he know? Its probably a digital detonator, so no fucking "tic tic boom" bullshit for him to hear either. Lex wouldn't be that dumb.

>wait. Why is that wheelchair made of lead? I should investigate that further.

>>Space shuttle explodes without warning; saved the astronauts instantly
it probably helped that the astronauts were in a non-exploding portable bubble he could move them from

this scene could never happen in a marvel disney movie

Havent you seen the Flash?
Fuck off cuck

>Whoopsie-doodle!
lmao

Maybe he's just a bad actor

Is it true that there's a jar of piss labeled grandma's lemonade?

i love how Snyder's films trigger the reddit nu-males

cry more faggots

>Wait, something is horribly wrong with that man in a wheelchair that says that I ruined his life. Take his wheelchair apart!

... and then, user said the most retarded thing that lived on forever and ever. The end.

the shills are learning our language!

No.

It was labeled Grandma's Peach Tea.

I thought he looked pretty sad, it was one of the highlights of Superman for me. Just disappointed in himself.

Delete this.

>mom gets kidnapped
>he doesn't even attempt to save her

>virginity intact
>doesn't attempt to lose it

In a world with Superman, why do they still use rockets to launch shit into space? Couldn't they just have Superman carry the pod/satellite/shuttle into orbit?

That just made me realize...you couldn't fuck Supergirl. Her super-hymen would wreck your pecker.

Stop pretending this movie is the be all end all of superhero films.

In fact just forget about superhero films in general. If you're taking them seriously, you're probably underage.

Joss Whedon is a hack director and so is Snyder. Both cinematic unversises are complete shit, and you're all obsessing over nothing.

Fuck you

You realize the capsule was made to withstand reentry and he was aware of the danger that time?

Of course you do.

He is turning cynical.

He is being jaded by all he is going through and while he didn't expect a bomb, he isn't surprise birthday what happened, and a little dissapointed it did. He would like people to be better than that.

kryptonite condom

do you think superman cares if he leaves the oven on?

willing to take that risk, broheim, them creamy thighs could crush me when I'm done

you are a nigger

LOVE TARS LOVE

Hes been okay in other stuff.

Snyder is just a shockingly bad director.

More so, how is it that Lex can use the Krypton ship to create an abomination, yet the US gov't hasn't reverse engineered cheap fusion tech, antigravity, 3D sculpture etc from presumably months or years of analysis?

Lex is smarter.

Also, he has kryptonite.

Kryptonite allowed him to get Zod's print which in turn allowed him to get into the ship and boot it.

You don't want Superman looking inside everything you send up there.

>be superman
>take a cripple's wheelchair apart
>find what is clearly a bomb

Its not like anyone could stop him or justifiably act like he wasn't completely justified after revealing the bomb.

Of course the actual decent part of that is supes was too ashamed to look at the cripple or the wheelchair to see anything wrong. Which is basically ruined by the fact snyder's superman is retarded and should be far beyond such sentiment at that point. He does what he can, hones his powers as he can, and can't do much more.

>thousands of tons of unknown alien technology in the indian ocean

>DUDE LETS JUST LET PEARL DIVERS PICK IT APART LMAO

>that part in the donner superman movies where superman throws all the world's nuclear weapons into the sun

kryptonite lube.

Dude. You want that stopped?

What would they do about it?

Just park warships around a hundreds of square miles perimeter? And how do they determine if it's wide enough that they didn't miss anything?

And which country would be allowed or trusted with that? How do you tell the other ones they have no right to it?

I'm thinking local governments took that one, and considering where it was, it's simply not protected.

International waters. Every country would be fighting over who got the salvage rights. plucky pearl divers would never so much as see it peaking over the horizon.

>He looks annoyed rather than shocked or grief-stricken.
who wouldn't? he just went there to answer question and all of a sudden some schmuck on a wheel chair decided to blow himself up. and the public opinion on him will just get worse and the government will just become even more of a pain in the ass. I'd be mad too.

>be superman
>don't care about human life (or any life) at all

This is the main flaw in snyder's take on superman that renders it all completely worthless. If superman was that callous/sociopathic, there's nothing stopping him from just going full god-king of humanity.

That's the point, he was disappointed in man.

Are Marvel drones really this stupid that unless it's a giant wormhole with monsters flooding out of it, then they don't know what the motivations and drama is?

>DC = 25+ year old professionals and normal people
>Marvel = I'm a 20 year old liberal arts college kid and my humour is fucking superior

Other than the fact hes retarded. Literally. Of course.

Or rather with that free for all, they would have plenty of chances. While others fought and distracted themselves from the search they can focus on the one thing they have been paid for. Everyone else is aimlessly searching and fighting for it all, these people are commissioned for one thing.

I don't think that was the case though.
The only way that would work is if the agreement states everyone can get at it because it's in international waters, but no one can deny another entity access for that same reason.

Since that fight over salvage rights never happened, we can only assume this is the case.

see
He fought through that though. Lex wanted him worn down like this.

He was finally inspired by Batman and WW, who in turn were inspired by his sacrifice.

If the only reaction from a literal god with the intellect of a man to three to four hundred human deaths, that are even tangentially a result of his actions, is disappointment, then what is stopping that literal god with the intellect of a man from either taking over the world and crowning himself king or what good reason does he have to be superman at all?

Except Superman is one of the most intelligent beings in the DC universe and, for all intents and purposes, immortal.

The bomb itself posed no threat to him and he couldn't detect it due to the lead-lined wheelchair fucking with his Xray vision.

The better question is why didn't The Flash save everyone?

... so you're imagining a scenerio where no one ever manages to establish a secure perimeter around maybe a quarter section of ocean and, meaning people in fucking rowboats can just nigger their way in and dive down and extract the largest chunk of alien ore in the entire wreck and carry it off?

Are you fucking retarded?

>Superman is one of the most intelligent beings in the DC universe

Not snyder's version. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Not effectively.

Not without massive resources. And still not in any foolproof manner which avoids a billionaire sending in divers.

>I can't imagine it with my extremely limited intellect therefore its impossible so niggers with boats would just be able to float up and walk off with the largest pieces

By that logic, there'd be no way to secure the crashed ship in metropolis either.

batman stole it

Nice strawman

I'm starting to think BvS haters have literal, non-meme autism

>have logic thrown back into your face
>S-STRAWMAN

When people don't like a movie, they'll vocalize reasons as to why. They may or may not be the core reason.

Its like the exact opposite of when people like a movie.

Now, thinking people are saying "i hated this movie because [minor issue]" is nonMAYMAY autism.

What logic?

You went from a perimeter around an undetermined section of the Indian Ocean and compared it's logistics to protecting a few blocks within a city implying they are similar tasks.

That's a leap. A huge one.

user, I think it was more like him realizing hes been set up. And when he talks to lois afterwards he has the line about "I'm afraid i wasn't trying to see it."

This movie has a ton of problems but that wasn't one of them for me.

The fact that the movie does a shitty job of developing that theme is the real problem.

The movie's real problem is that its confused about what it wants to be, as a result it feels like a shitty fan edit of 3 or 4 potentially great movies crammed into one.

I mean theres a batman movie in there, another superman movie, a justice league, and wonder woman movie.