What's Sup Forums's opinion on pic related?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tA0iLtT46fY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi5E15yWio
youtube.com/watch?v=P1WkdgO5NUI
youtube.com/watch?v=HHH8Db0hC7w
youtube.com/watch?v=zqIEZCRjR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Jreqe8rTy3Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJocSnNJ_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Terrible. It annoys me it's so popular here.

Funny but kinda looks like a man.

I'm Irish and this piece of shit gives me a headache by how bad it is. It's mostly watched by 50-70 year old idiots

It's genuinely, objectively terrible

I wonder why...

What do you dislike about it?
I am not defending it, just curious.

In ireland it is only enjoyed by stupid people. I would hate for people out side of ireland to think this is the best we can do.
We're sorry.

It's just an ego trip for a self important paddy in drag, the jokes are dated, the characters bland and the double entendres are hamfisted . Plus it's a live audience so the crowd are pressured to laugh which makes it seem like people actually like it

>In ireland it is only enjoyed by stupid people
So absolutely everyone in Ireland loves this filth?

>voted best sitcom of the 21st Century

>Grace Dent of The Independent remarked: "Once seen, it is rarely forgotten. To love Mrs Brown, one must be thrilled by a man in a hairnet and dinner lady tabard saying the F-word roughly once every ten minutes, egged on by a loyal studio audience so whipped to hysteria by him that one can hear pants being soiled and spleens exploding with mirth."

Father Ted is miles better

No user, Father Ted is Dermot Morgan

Miles Thomas Better > Dermot Morgan

>Ireland
>Stupid

Who voted a nigger into office and soon a warlord?

As an American of Irish descent I actually find this absolutely hilarious.

Well fuck you too, cunt.

Trump isn't going to be elected and Obama has had a great presidency compared to Bush, idiot.

>soon a warlord
Don't worry, she won't win.

>Trump isn't going to be elected
Wrong.

absolute fucking garbage toilet humour, I don't understand how anyone could enjoy it without having a lobotomy first

>He thinks I meant Trump
>He thinks Barry Dronebomba is a good president

So just American then. Not irish

Sorry.
I meant everyone in Britain
Which includes Ireland, now and forever under the rule of HM :^)

I was trolling because I know Irish people get very pedantic about Irish-Americans daring to relate to anything Irish in the first place.

I didnt realise it was Trump that bombed half of libya into the ground and hired african mercenaries to assassinate it's successful leader before abandoning the country to IS once you had secured all it's gold reserves

Fuck you for making me laugh at that.

Ireland is nothing like your shithole nation m8. We actually told the EU to fuck off when they tried to pressure us into taking more refugees, we toss them into camps anyway and we didn't have to leave the EU to make it happen. Enjoy your forced diversity you Orwellian fever dream.

The guy is an absolute twat, watched him on Iirsh friday night chat show and he was just showing himself up as an arrogant old fool who still thinks ITV live audience comedies are the cutting edge of humour

Are you implying I'm British (which includes the whole of Ireland now and forever under the rule of HM)?

Also enjoy having no currency after the EU self destructs :^)

was at home for my mom's birthday and her friend who is around 55 came. one of her presents was a dvd of this show. me and my girl at the time had to endure it for around 40 minutes before we made an excuse to leave for a bit just to compose ourselves on how fucking mind-bendingly bad it was.

this is one of the very few things that if someone says they enjoy this, i can't take them seriously anymore.

it's absolutely insane how popular it got a few years back

Father Ted exists so I don't see how that could be a problem.

Just another narrowback that's never ventured outside of NY

Yeah but that was a while ago. We need another great sitcom.

I would praise something Irish and tell you we all know MBB is no fair representation of Ireland, but I'm English, so you'd only tell me to go fuck myself anyway.

Cheers for Thin Lizzy, though.

Sound!
And thank you for: fawlty towers
Inbetweeners
The best music
Jimmy Carr

>Jimmy Carr

reminder ireland has the lowest IQ in the white world, at 93

Sometimes the ad-libs are good, like the one about the phone, mostly its just plebby garbage

Fuck it, I like him. And Frankie Boyle too for that matter.

America's would probably be lower if more kids got out of school with out bullet holes

It's everything wrong with sitcoms.

Dumb "do you get it" delivery of double entendres and adult references (in an adult show)

Live audience and playing up to the live audience.

Acting as though this type of sitcom/humour is new. Britcoms like this have existed for decades just with different premises and much better humour.

The characters are insufferable.

It is written for people with the mental ages of 11-13 (This isn't a dig at people who watch it i mean the literal writing feels like something you'd see on CBBC, the acting too) If you took away the swearing and more overt adult references you'd be left with a children's comedy.

People can not understand the utter disdain i have for this show, they all watch it and think it's hilarious and that i'm just being snobbish for not finding it funny that a guy dresses as an old woman and does things not expected of an old woman.

I'm not sure but i care bet that the Irish dislike the image it gives of them either. It'd be like if shameless was representative of the entire british populace and inb4 someone claims it is.

Father Ted is practically the only thing ireland have contributed to the british culture.

I think it's neat that it's filmed with a proper audience and half the cast is his family but the humour is pretty bad to be honest

My old man loves it though

oh so that's what that show we have in quebec is based on

well the one here is kind of funny sometimes

While I agree with your points I must inform you that even though we arn't trying to contribute to Brittish culture we have.
Oscar Wilde
Bob Geldoff was knighted (soup drinking prick)
Father ted
Guy who wrote I.T crowd also wrote father ted and IS Irish.
Fucking loads of our stand ups ( see Mock the week)

I actually think that Black Books is better than IT Crowd and Father Ted as well as being criminally underrated compared to those two.

Geldof hasn't been relevant for a while now, Wilde isn't really part of British culture to be fair unless you're studying Irish Literature for a Uni module or something.

There's a fair few stand-ups i'll give you that and Dara O' Brien is likable enough.

McGregor springs to mind as an irish cultural figure regardless of your feelings towards him
I think Irelands biggest problem is how most of the successful Irish people tend to gravitate towards Wales, England and Scotland rather than staying on the Emerald Isles, or even fucking off to America

Cancer cancer cancer cancer
Physically ashamed that this is seen as 'Irish comedy' when we have so much better stuff

Adds the word fuck as often as possible to make the dialogue funny

>implying this isn't the funniest thing you ever saw

youtube.com/watch?v=tA0iLtT46fY

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi5E15yWio
youtube.com/watch?v=P1WkdgO5NUI
youtube.com/watch?v=HHH8Db0hC7w

Good physical comedy! Something rarely seen anymore!

youtube.com/watch?v=zqIEZCRjR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Jreqe8rTy3Y

I think it's funny :(

you're right, it isn't

An abomination of a TV show. It's the British Big Bang Theory.

>"Americans are stupid for voting for Obama"
>Meanwhile, in Ireland we voted for a FF-FG Coalition

we're in no position to be throwing stones lads

Fucking rubbish and every episode is like a shit version of an Old Mother Riley film from the fucking 1930s except with some fucks and some jokes about gay cocks added in.

Except Old Mother Riley was better

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJocSnNJ_U