Lol wtf is this shit?

Lol wtf is this shit?

>Andy Sixx’s Log of Shit is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the product of a divine god in his own right.

>See, Andy Sixx (and not beirsack like all you little faggots out there try to say), in his own right, is a god and is by far the sexiest, emoist, gothiciest, darkiest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest, rockcoreiest metaliest, deathiest, darkiest, metalist, emoest rock band singer who ever lived and traditional sexual congress and foreplay won’t go far enough to show your love for such a devine being.

>Sure you could suck Andy Sixx’s dick, sure you can drink his sperms, but will that show your love for him? After all, he is the hottest sexiest man in the universe. So, what do you do?

>You go deeper than the traditional routine of sex and cuddles. You go straight for his anus and work your way upwards slowly to the delicious log contained inside. Slowly, you caress his asshole until you make it trust you, because afterall, his asshole is one of the many windows to his heart besides his dick hole.

So fucking hot OP

Dubs logged,
throat clogged

Bump

Logging in

We are user-anus
We are creamy
Expect us sliding down your throat.

We will massacre your throat

Logs so smooth they can ride the waves.

Nothing short of a log army.

If i were you, i wouldn't mock Anonymous.

But hey, im not you.

Many Muslims find our logs triggering and a few were run over by The Truck 'O Peace in London.

Better than pool noodles.

Tell me again about why logs offend you.

>5 posters

Get a job.

Saddest. Forced meme. Ever.

Oh look, the useless fuck stain Op is back. Woo hoo, Cunt

Grow up

Well that's just mean, going full ahead and shutting me down like that with your big boy words. Guess I'll just leave u to your fucking weird fixation! Prick

Wow. Mature, much?

Youre on Sup Forums. Who needs to grow up?