All right Sup Forums I need your help. So im a fat fuck 5'10 278 pounds at the moment and im trying to lose weight...

All right Sup Forums I need your help. So im a fat fuck 5'10 278 pounds at the moment and im trying to lose weight. I started on june 1st and have lost about 12-13 pounds by going for a walk in the mornings (i can jog but not that long working on it though), lifting some free weights, drinking only water,cutting off all sugars, breads and trying to eat healthy. Is there any supplements i can take that can help increase my weight loss? Like maybe a hunger suppressor or something else? I know that eventually losing weight will get harder and harder but i want to drop as much as possible as fast as possible. Any ideas? inb4 manlet,ham planet or whatever the fuck else.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From what I understand, most (if not all) weight loss medication is really terrible for your health. I am not sure if supplements count as medication though. Best of luck my friend!

Get a personal trainer at a local gym

Just keep eating healthy, and after a week or two your body will adjust to your new intake and you won't be as hungry.

Drink lots of water (with some zero calorie flavoring added if you don't like drinking a lot of water) at least a gallon a day and that will help suppress hunger as well.

Add different vegetables to your meals, large servings of vegetables will help make you full, but will be low in calories and high in nutrients. Keep up the self improvement.

Yea fuck weight loss items. Weight loss is literally when calorie intake is less than calorie expenditure.

yea i dont want to take something that will fuck me up, my health is already shit. thanks though.

ill look into gyms near my home see if they have a program or something i can sign up for.

thanks, i dont mind water ill make sure to drink plenty through out the day.

tracking my calories seems to help surprising how much simple food items have

Tracking calories is a lot of work, but makes a world of difference in losing weight rather than just guessing how much you should eat and eating "healthy." I was 6' 1" 250 lbs a year ago, so not so much obese but still overweight, tracked my calories and worked out 4 days a week and now I'm 200 lbs and in pretty decent shape.

I was 275 10 weeks ago, down to 240 now. Drink water, reduce carbs to less than 10 grams a day but maintain about 1.5k ~ 2k calories a day. Fats (Non-saturated, also no trans-fats) are your friend - No joke, aim for 30% protein, ~70% fat and as little carbs as possible for your macronutrient split. Too much protein will kill your liver, but don't be scared of it.

Think of carbs from veggies as free carbs, they're not, so try and target low carb veggies, but you still need to eat otherwise you'll fuck yourself, and meat gets dull.

The premise here is that if you're not taking in carbs, your body can't get it's easy-access energy source so has to start processing fat - And it will. KEEP THE CARBS LOW or you'll reset your insulin. Google Ketones, make them your best friends.

Ignore people saying exercise, it's a tiny percentage of it. Think of it like this: exercise will be about 400 calories of effort. The other 2,000 is just to keep yourself alive, you can barely control your output (exercise) but you can control your input (diet) to the calorie. If you want to exercise then lift weights, it'll keep your metabolism going. Don't run, you'll ruin your shins.

yea this shit is rough but i want to drop this weight

Thanks for the tips, ill check out that youtube channel.

^- me again, also check out the "Loseit" subreddit. Some good motivation on there.

reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq

Ketogenic diet is a bit hard on the tracking (you HAVE to control your carb intake or it doesn't work), but it does seem to do wonders on diets. Keep up the motivation man, but the most important thing to remember when you're starting a diet, is that a diet is not just temporary, when you think diet, you think habits, relationship with food etc, that you're gonna change for the rest of your life. That's why so many people fail at diets, you need to change your relationship with food for a long time, not two months before summer.

Force yourself to run one mile every week. Then two every week, then one every other day, then two everyday keep progressing like that with your morning walks and you'll loose a lot of weight. Also make sure you take your time and pace yourself if you loose too much weight too fast you'll ruin your skin and look like a nut sack with no nuts. Also once you've lost enough weight try benching and all that other stuff. Good luck man.

In general you can try CLA. It's supposed to help burn fat. But if you're serious...

Go to bodybuilding (dot) c0m and look up Jim Stoppanis shortcut to shred. 6 week program with strict diet and supplement regime. If you can stick to the program as closely as possible you will guranteed lose 50 lbs. I am 6'1 was 225lbs. Completed the program sticking to the diet, supplements and 6 days a week workout. At the end if the 6 weeks I lost close to 40lbs. At your weight you should lose closer to 50.

You should be losing 2 pounds a week.

get some armodafinil and you'll see pounds drop while you're standing on a scale

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Exactly this. Modafinil is fucking incredible. Mental performance goes up 50% and you will lose weight.

Garcinia Cambogia

Works. Had to stop taking it as I was losing too much weight.

I was 6' 340lbs back in 2012 and only gaining more

it pissed me off that I had no fucking control that I quit my shit job, sold all my crap, packed a huge 80l hiking backpack with clothes and turned into a backpacking hippie for 10 months

>very little money for food
>constantly on the move
>constantly active

this is how I moved out of my mothers house back in 2012

I would not stop moving from waking up in the morning and cleaning myself to pitching my tent at night it was the hardest shit I went thru

I lost 120lbs in those 10 months

now im fat again and considering another round

$41.00 Shipping LOL