Tfw there will never be another doom metal album as perfect as this

tfw there will never be another doom metal album as perfect as this

This album made me believe in God.

this is a stoner album though

*blocks ur path*

SHM exists tho

Eh, some of the tracks like Sweet Lef are a bit too simplistic with how much metal has evolved since. Into The Void is still one of the GOATs.

LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD LORD OF THIS WORLD

I always preferred Paranoid honestly

What?

user there are a number of perfect doom albums, pic related is just the one that everyone knows

Not even the best Black Sabbath album

Paranoid, Black Sabbath and Volume 4 are all superior

First Album Best Album

Come My Fanatics is better

Plot twist: We Live is better than both of them

they certainly rip

Listening to Into The Void, it's fucking mind-blowing to think that it was only released 3 years after Sgt. Pepper's.

master of reality is low key a christian album

actually Supercoven is their best work so far

*bores me to death*

I posted this same thread a couple weeks ago, and yeah, it's a fucking flawless album that still sounds decades ahead of when it was released, on the level of SAW 85-92.

>Low key

I love the album too, but one look at its lyrics and you realize that they make pic related's Christian themes look subtle.

pleb

wat

I always thought it was very antichristian but ive never read the lyrics. The one that comes to mind however is
>would you like to see the pope at the end of a rope do you thing he's a fool

All Black Sabbath is overtly Christian.

*Witchcult today

he says in the same song god is the only way to love. its not anti christian at all. the band said they were trying to get away from the anti god reputation they had at the time