Paul Giamatti humiliated himself to setup a sequel that will never be made and a role he will never be paid for

>Paul Giamatti humiliated himself to setup a sequel that will never be made and a role he will never be paid for

How do you think he feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5czM9pf9Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Paul Giamatti has been in more shitty roles for shitty movies than other actors have had in their entire careers

Ever since Sideways that poor man has had the worst gigs in hollywood.

Like an actor.

Guy was in Big Fat Liar fifteen years beforehand, I don't think he gives a fuck.

Giamatti has been on cruise control for most of the past 2 decades. Highly doubt he gives a shit

>Paul Giamatti got paid a boatload to wear some cardboard shoulderpads for 20 minutes
Sign me the fuck up

>Ever since Sideways that poor man has had the worst gigs in hollywood.

That nomation actually goes to Rob Schneider, who I'm surprised isn't posted more on here.

I think he feels fine knowing he is one of the most talented actors alive and that he could outact every costar he has if he just gave a shit.

Win Win was pretty good and was well received critically

He got paid for the first one so I'd say he's content given that he has enough talent to find work anytime he's up for it.

I'll never stop liking this guy

Looks like he had a blast.
How do you know he wasn't paid?

>mfw Paul Giamatti can single-handedly turn faux B movies into kino

youtube.com/watch?v=h5czM9pf9Wo

He means he wouldn't get paid for the role of the Rhino in the movie that never came out.

OP is not very bright.

Whats he do with that axe???

Where's the Goon? It was financed on the kickstarter like 5 years ago, you bald fuck.

>watch the speech
>get interested
>seems nice dialogue
>nice costumes
>nice atmosphere
>google the movie name
>a girl with a weapon on the cover
>6.2
>knights defend a castle against a tyranical king

You baited me into googling it, gratz.

>>a girl with a weapon on the cover

The fuck are you talking about?

Don't get mad bruh, I described it as a
>faux B movie
and the girl with the weapon on the cover is one of OUR GIRLS

From the video, it seemed interesting.
From this poster, it seems like regular Hollywood bullshit. I am fully expecting to also see niggers in that movie, actually surprised none of them are on the cover.

Holy fuck, only now noticed the tagline
>Heavy metal goes medieval
WHAT THE FUCK?

Okay, fuck you all i'm checking this movie out.

>knights defend a castle against a tyrannical king
>he thinks aristocrats betraying their nation for a foreign crown are heroic

People expect him to be in shit.

Like a cuckhold

The last 3 points are to signify that it is shit, so no, I didnt think it is heroic, actually the opposite.

Ironclad is fucking based, though desu I don't even remember Kate Mara fighting anyone or even being in the movie.

Its american school of movie poster.
They think its the only way to make it attractive regardless of the content.

Paul Giamatti played a black man in john dies in the end.

I don't think he really cares.

Movie is pretty based. If u liked troy u will like ironclad

>"Paul, trust me. This looks fucking dumb, but once the CGI kicks in you'll look awesome"

Was i the only one who thought this was a Joe Rogan thread?

>implying BFL isn't the purest concentrated kino on the market

I find it odd that Paul giamatti likes the character of rhino so much that he petitioned for the character to be written into the movie just so he could play him

and then they put him in a fuckin transformer. he must have been so disappointed

Did they just photoshop Giamattis face there, he looks really weird

Paul Giamatti is unironically my favourite working actor. He's great in everything, he doesn't give a fuck about quality, and he just has fun with the role.

His John Adam's miniseries showed just how brilliant of an actor he can be when he wants to.

He's like, the main reason I'm going to watch Billions S2.

He probably doesn't care