New ss thread!

Stories and greentext encouraged, too.

Femanon from last thread here.

>Me
>20 year old virgin
>Only likes woman older then me
How do I get milfs to be my mama?

Cool

What kind of stuff does the 12 year old say? I imagine it's way different since he's a young virgin, even if he's a dirty kid. Since like, he's small and inexperienced so interesting to how he would get rough. Or if he knows what a cum rag is and stuff lol.

Are you sure about the age or is it possible you're being garnished by a creepy older male into shota fantasies? And how do you start talking with the boys that age? Would think that would be the weirdest part.

And you said you don't see them that way in public, but if your boyfriend or someone you know facilitated it so that out in public a 12 year old started reaching under your skirt when nobody noticed, or started trying to facefuck you in the back of a movie theater, or started trying to fuck you in the ass in a public bathroom, how would you respond to it? Since you don't know the kid nor do you know that he knows you like younger cock?

Ask

Tinder, craigslist, dating sites. Don't advertise it, come off as a normal guy who could be their son and then message them privately about that stuff.

I have this fantasy too, except I also want it to be a (stright) threesome with my "dad" or cuckold him.

a short one 1/8

2/8

more juvy ss

3/8

Who the fuck writes this shit? This is some serious boner-killing cringe.

4/8

>cuckolding your dad
How could you be so cruel?

normie gtfo

What is ss?

you would let her win you betafag

Anybody have the rest?

>Tinder, craigslist
No.
>Eharmony - Yes
Look for women who have profile photos with dogs - they want companionship, love and sex.

Straight shota, or however you spell it

Straight shota. Adult women performing sex acts on young boys.

na man id slay that pusspuss

Kinnikushitsu na Onee-san de Asobou

>What kind of stuff does the 12 year old say?
This isn't really in-depth but it's just a small snippet of our chat in PS messenger (we met on vidya) last night/this morning before bed. Most of the details usually happen over mic.

>Are you sure about the age?
I'm almost 100% sure, considering we talk on voice and I follow them on personal social media accounts and vice versa.

>And you said you don't see them that way in public, but if your boyfriend or someone you know facilitated it so that out in public a 12 year old started reaching under your skirt when nobody noticed, or started trying to facefuck you in the back of a movie theater, or started trying to fuck you in the ass in a public bathroom, how would you respond to it? Since you don't know the kid nor do you know that he knows you like younger cock?
As a fantasy, that sounds really hot. But in reality, I'd probably either be creeped out or too shy and dumbfounded to act on my inner sexual tendencies.

Idk not like in a mean way, more like he lets me as a passage or because he knows mom wants it or something. I always imagine it being "family game night" and we play twister. Dad is the first to lose and starts doing the spinning. I'm wearing athletic shorts or something and my mom's in yoga pants, and she can really feel the bulge. Dad notices the fun and starts making spins so that I'm pressing into her, and next thing you know I'm balls deep in mom's ass while dad records it.

Idk my parents divorced when I was 4 and they're both fat and ugly so my fantasy is weird even to me.

Where's the second half?

Im the OP who posted it in the last thread, it's called "Kinnikushitsu na Onee-san de Asobou".

I can post the whole thing if people want, but I don't like spamming up threads with comics and there's like 52 pages.

It's more of an image set than a comic, so I wouldn't call it spam. It'd be nice if you posted it all.

I mean, sounds pretty vanilla but I guess that's kind of what I would expect. Glad you're not being catfished and stuff though. How do you follow eachother on social media? Also seems strange.

Daamn, 5 AM. Does he live on the other side of the world then? Cant imagine 12 year olds being up that late on the regular.

And you didn't answer the question before, but how does it start out? How do you initiate this stuff or find boys into it? What kind of vidya and how?

>Also post more sinppets as long as they are hot.
Biggest fantasy?

If I was 12 years old and a woman wanted to talk dirty I would be up at 5am too ;)

/cfq0ryug volaaaa

Would you rather I just link an easily viewable source? And image sets are still comics, they dont have to have panels.

Sure, that works I guess.

>/cfq0ryug
I uploaded all of it into the vola. I don't want these threads to hit image limit quite so fast.

This is the worst ss thread ever. And it isn't even being trolled. How could you fuck that up?

Bump

Pray tell, enlighten us on how to make it better good lad.

sei un cazzo di pervertito lo sai

I WANT MOMMY TO COMFORT ME

Moar

>How do you follow eachother on social media?
Instagram. Personal accounts with like people they know in real life. Not likely to be fake.

>5 AM. Does he live on the other side of the world then?
Home schooled and also it's summer for most kids anyways. He actually lives 1 state over... Kinda tempting. ;)

>How does it start out? How do you initiate this stuff or find boys into it? What kind of vidya and how?
When we first met, in LBP3 for ps4, (creating/building type game, kinda kid oriented but there are some older people who play as well) he told me he was older and we never chatted over mic. We did dirty text. Eventually the truth came out that he was 12. And I was kinda put-off at first, he was my first time talking that way with anyone underage. But I liked it too much to stop. So here we are way later down the road and we're obsessed with each other still.

>>Also post more sinppets as long as they are hot.
Let me browse.

>Biggest fantasy?
My boyfriend has admitted to wanting to see me fuck a younger guy. So I'm pretty into that happening.

Do you have a kik? For, scientific purposes?

How old is bf and what is sex with him normally like? How young does your boyfriend want to see? How do you envision it happening?

So it seems like at first it was inadvertent, you were just sexting for the thrill and as soon as you found out that the person you were talking to was a 12 yo perv, it sent you down the rabbit hole?

But you said you've also sexted with other underage kids who even had a parent find out, so how did those happen and did you know their ages from the start?

>kinda tempting
I'll bet! Seems like it would be difficult to do since he is homeschooled, though. Did bf admit the fantasy after he found out what you were doing?

snagged

How did dirty texting start on little big planet lmao?

SMAK IT

there's a lot of horny kids on lbp that use it as a social platform

>Wat

Hey I used to be 12, can i still fuck you?

>yeah

>SS Chinklad

So, what's the link?

I'm into keeping it personal honestly... XD

>How old is bf and what is sex with him normally like? How young does your boyfriend want to see? How do you envision it happening?
Bf is 25, I'm nearly 21. Normally sex is kinda basic with some dirty talk, he sometimes mildly degrades me. He's a very kindhearted guy, not into choking/hitting, he will slap me a bit on the body if I ask. It's not really exotic but I'm not complaining either. We have role played some, me being as a "little girl" like when we first met. We first fucked when I was 14 and he says he'd like to fuck my 14 year old pussy again. So he has a slight fetish for underage too. Probably no younger than 12, which is about the youngest age I'm into as well. If it ever happened, I envision it being really slow and calm the first time and probably progressively getting more erotic, hopefully being able to take both dicks eventually.
>So it seems like at first it was inadvertent, you were just sexting for the thrill and as soon as you found out that the person you were talking to was a 12 yo perv, it sent you down the rabbit hole?
Down the rabbit hole, in what sense? I was put off a little at first but I was still kinda into it. And the more I thought about it, the more I was into it. Probably even more. Even though I tried to tell myself it was wrong, I could resist.

>But you said you've also sexted with other underage kids who even had a parent find out, so how did those happen and did you know their ages from the start?
I'm gonna post greentext about our meeting, the parent who caught us, etc. I'll try to keep it brief.

>Did bf admit the fantasy after he found out what you were doing?
He had said it before because he knew I was into it. But after that I think he realized how serious I was about it.

This is true. Literally was almost instant. I wasn't into it at first and I just wanted to be his friend but I progressively got into it.

No way i´m letting this die without the greentext

>But you said you've also sexted with other underage kids who even had a parent find out, so how did those happen and did you know their ages from the start?

Still interested

Someone posted a vola so I uploaded it there. Yeah but like How? He knew you were a gi so he just started saying lewd stuff? How did you behave when you weren't into it but wanted to be friends?

The fuck is vola. There wasn't a link anywhere in the thread.

lurk moar, jethro

Don't get mad because you're new. Volafile org slash r slash [paste code here]

ew you're actually disgusting, you're gonna get vanned

Sorry it takes me a bit to do this on mobile. :> Another screencap. I've realized that the texts really have nothing on the voice chats lol.
>Be me, femanon, late 2015, age 19
>In long-term, (sorta) open-minded relationship, man always works night shift, I had lots of time alone most days
>always had a lot of kinks, including a "little boy kink"
>play lots of ps4
>meet a kid in game one day. Upon noticing I'm a girl, he's immediately all over me.
>laughed it off, asked his age
>he says 23, I didn't buy it but whatever, didn't think much of it, guessed he was actually around 17
>added the kid, played some vidya, sexted a few times
>no pics exchanged, said he doesn't have a mic
>Time skip a few weeks ahead, truth comes out. He's 12.
>immediately feel weird for dirty texting him
>says he does have a mic
>my interest was piqued
>voice chat for first time
>he has a deep voice for 12, sounds at least 17 or more
>time skip a bit more, we start talking on voice every day
>by this point, he says he's in love with me
>I tell him I can't be with him, but still can't resist flirting and dirty texting
>Time skip to one night
>home alone, both of us had been talking dirty for several hours, both really horny
>end up starting to touch myself on mic
>tell him, gets awkward but only for a moment
>he touches himself too while I toy my pussy
>both moan each others names loudly, with a little awkward dirty talk, climax together.
>happens many, many, many more times, gets better each time. Sometimes we would go back to back and cum 2-3 times together
>he wasn't as kinky as I was, he mostly had a thing for nice asses, was still lots of fun
>I didn't usually talk much for fear of saying something he wasn't quite mature enough for yet
Cont.

The name of the comic and artist were also posted and there are numerous hentai sites that host it so you're just a lazy cunt

>vanned

Thank you. But doubtful since I didn't do anything illegal. It's not illegal to talk to someone. Kek.

>kinda feel bad for doing it behind my boyfriends back, even though he probably wouldn't have minded it
>Boyfriend knows I'm this way but doesn't know all the explicit details, mostly the mic part
>I try to keep it somewhat legal, did send pics of my ass (clothed) on ps4 and he said he got off on it so many times
>one day his mom finds our messages
>I thought he told on me bc we had argued earlier that day
>his mom finds my facebook, threatens me, etc
>finds my boyfriends account and tells him what happened, but I had already let him know before she did
>he wasn't mad just tried to keep me calm bc I was really nervous of being in big trouble
>thought I would go to jail or court
>thankfully nothing bad ended up happening
>me and the kid ended on bad bad terms
>Didn't talk for over a year
>I hated his guts since I thought he intentionally got me in trouble

I'm doing my part by bumping this straight shota thread. So hot. Little boy cocks being sucked off.

Just post a link you faggot. Why break the link up into a bunch of bullshit just so you can waste everyone's time?

>one day decide to message him, I wanted to apologize and stop harboring bad feelings, even if we couldn't be friends.
>it was March of this year, I'm now 20 and the kid is now 13
>turns out his mom finding out was a complete accident
>he was skeptical of my intentions, but after about a week, we ended up making up and were great friends again
>said he wanted to be my friend even if he has to hide me from his mom
>he said he was still in love with me and never got over me completely
>I start getting attached again
>voice chat frequently, voice is even deeper and sexy as hell now, just hearing him talk normally sometimes makes me turned on
>old habits really do die hard
>before much longer, we're flirting again
>both of us gotten a lot kinkier since last time
>end up having mic sex again
>isn't very awkward, was kinda similar like it used to be
>did it a few more times, progressively getting better
>starts to talk dirty to me while we do it, telling me how he wants to spank me and fuck me hard, abuse me and cover my ass with his cum
>Both get really comfortable expressing dirty thoughts, he really loved to be dominant and talk rough, and I loved the thought of submitting to someone so much younger than me
>last time we did this was about a month ago
>tell him I can't masturbate on mic with him anymore
>feel too guilty about being in a relationship
>still talk dirty and flirt constantly
>will most likely happen again in a moment of weakness. I always fall in his trap. And he always falls in mine.

great story user. kid reminds me of myself back in the day.

>Nice asses
Smart kid. Post your ass?

Because Sup Forums spam filter prevents people from posting links you gigantic fuckstick. I posted the link the best that I could without Sup Forums blocking my response, and if you hadn't just joined 2 seconds ago you would fucking know this. Lurk more, stupid cunt.

Thanks glad you enjoyed :>

It's small but cute. A handful size.

SS thread you say...

Makes me wish online multiplayer was a thing when I was little.

Always had a fantasy about my mom's friend walking in on me in the bath and jerking me off.

Nice butt.

Noice. Can I ask what state you're from? Have you thought about telling bf about the masturbation stuff? If I were you I would think the biggest fantasy would be the boyfriend bringing the kid over and showing him how to fuck you, what you like etc. Starting off by showing him, then letting him come in and direct him how to do it.

Personally I get tougher in bed. I don't want this for my gf, but I think about doing something like this to my ex a lot. Getting her drunk and then showing one of the neighborhood 13 year olds how to have sex with a woman. Differences between fucking her ass and her pussy, how to rough her up, positions, etc.

from personal experience i can tell you that you were the best thing in that kids life for a while. its not even just the sexting, just having someone you can be yourself with is really nice no matter how old you are. and nice ass.

My god, where were you when i was youthful.....32 now....sigh

>Makes me wish online multiplayer was a thing when I was little.
Me too, back when I was a kid, I played around a little (online) with the few people from clogo, but it never really went anywhere. Just emails, them sharing stories, and me being little and (apparently) adorable. They were all way too paranoid to take it further.

Especially because he is homeschooled I bet

silly user, everyone knows women cant be pedos.
it's ok if they molest kids, it's just wrong when men do so!

At 16 I had a Long Distance RElationship with a 24 year old. She thought I was 18. Half way thru I admitted I was really just 16. She was cool wit it. Ended up getting a fulltime job at 16 (during summer) at tim hortons, used the money I got from that to buy her a plane ticket down here.

We fucked several times. She was obsessed with me. Ended up breaking it off 8 months in cuz I realised "the fuck am I doing?".

She was also married, her hubby a total cuck. Once per day she was here she'd call him, tell him she loves him etc, literally 20 min later I was balls deep in that ass.

Yeah I feel you there. I met my bf on ps3 when I was 13 and he was 17. Been together ever since. Technology is great. Also thanks.

I'm in Arkansas. I've considered telling him and I've hinted at it. Probably someday. You sound like a ton of fun I'd love for him to do that with me.

Oh yeah, we have a great friendship despite the sexual things. We talk about our problems together and shit. I'm so happy that we ended up making up and being friends again. And thank you. :)

>Once per day she was here she'd call him, tell him she loves him etc, literally 20 min later I was balls deep in that ass.
Kek. Great story user.

The internet was a paranoid place back in the day.

Any pics? More about her, the sex, and how much she liked young cock balls deep in her ass?