Bump

uh baby

Fucked a 36 year old when i was 18 because of a wrong number txt

Story?

moar

I'm 26, currently dating a 45 year old

No photos, no proof

But thanks for a green text

I guess she was a mature woman (50 yrs old), not super great looking but i seized an opportunity to have sex with an older woman as a college kid.
>We were sitting a dive bar, and supposedly she had came all the way down to FL from Virginia to live with some guy who turned out to be a dickbag.
>Needless to say, she said she hadn't been laid in months (supposedly), so I went along with it saying " I can help with that."
>Go back to my place i was watching for the weekend, did the deed then she sat in my bed talking about her life for like 2 hours
>Never saw her again nor exchanged numbers

bump

>18 sitting at home
>phone goes off from rando # txt
>its milf
>chat her up befor telling her about wrong number
> drunk so take a chance invite her to my place
> we smoke, and in about 45 min she got hungry for dick
> we fuck at least 4 times
>keep this up all most a year
>she gets pregnant
>husband has tries for years but was infertal.
>we cut all ties
>he thinks its his still

nice
how is the sex ?

Got any pics?

Deleated all i had. My wife came to close to finding my stash

Hmm, not very smart desu

Plenty of online storage sites, oh well

I know.... panic set in.. i wish i could find her again.. she started my milf fetish. She will be missed

molested by one of my mom's friends when i was 11-12. she was a jewish hippie with hairy armpits.

She make you eat her out??

Happened to me too, don't know whether to get over it 15 years later or hold the grudge/contempt

nah she just groped my dick and balls a lot and made me finger her which i didn't really mind. she also gave me a few bjs and talked about having me fuck her but never did.