I genuinely feel bad for the britbongs of Sup Forums who have their once great city tainted by muslim rule and now by a...

I genuinely feel bad for the britbongs of Sup Forums who have their once great city tainted by muslim rule and now by a muslim mayor. Hope all of you will be alright.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jX1uTui5I2c
mariowiki.com/Koopa_Clown_Car
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you, my rotund friend.

Youre welcome dad

We will make sure not to do any damage to Buckingham palace and Big Ben when we do our bombing runs.

Camden Market will have to go, though.

You talking about them English cucks? Fuck them, their capital has fallen, my capital is a volcano. Alba gu brath!

don't worry, general Trump will hopefully takeover all the british colonies and make sure we fry some kebab

me too
I really wanted to visit

I genuinely feel bad that most people on Sup Forums now are too young to know what that pepe is referencing.

There's still lots of lovely parts of england and ireland, it's just the main cities, one of w-which I live in.

Kill me.

Such a good fucking game.

I would imagine we are one of the most pleasant people to engage with on this board. But I fucking hate this cunt
You people are the worst with your superiority complex. You people have no fucking money or opportunity

Chester is 97.5% white, beautiful city too with Roman history

I know, right? Smash Bros. Melee was a classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=jX1uTui5I2c

Feels good man

b8

There's loads of great cities that are still English, Canterbury, Norwich, Chester, York. I wouldn't travel all the way from America to them but English cities definitely still exist

I really wish people didn't come up with a word for when you post something you know is wrong just to enjoy the reactions you'll get to it. Otherwise it would work three, maybe four times as often as it does now.

This

Even if London was 100% British, some of the modern architecture makes my eyes bleed.

The green and pleasant lands are still mostly intact.

HAAAAAAAALP SHANIAH LAW IS TAKING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks for the suggestions

Honestly I wasn't 100% sure lel, I wouldn't have said it otherwise.

It's super mario world, but i've never actually played a smash brother's game and I have no idea when the first game released, it may have originated from that for all I know.

You'll be fine inshallah

kill yourself

BUT SHANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

It definitely didn't originate from smash bros. The first smash bros was for N64 and came out way, way after when Super Mario World was out. I picked smash bros melee as my b8 origin story for the koopa clown car by going to this mario wiki and scrolling to the bottom to get the most recent game with a reference to it I could find.

mariowiki.com/Koopa_Clown_Car

I got news for you

I really wish there were separate flags for Scotland, England, Wales, and N. Ireland.

Hold up, so you're telling me after you break apart the EU into smaller pieces, the UK breaks up into even SMALLER pieces? How deep does this rabbit hole go?

>Norwich
fucking loved cruising the broads. it's like something out of the Hobbit.

That 'clown car' as you call it was used by koopa once or twice in boss fights on super mario world on the super nintendo. probably the best mario game ever. I just have no idea about smash bros so I wasn't %100 but pretty certain.

T-t-this isn't f-for r-refugees right?

>the best mario game ever

That's a fact. That and Link to the Past were my two favorite SNES games back when I used to play it at my grandpa's house. My parents never let me have video games when I was a kid but he bought an SNES just to let me sneak in video game time when I would visit him.

Wait until you see the table that shows how many complementary qt 3.14 white gfs they've reserved for the refugees.

Atleast you guys didnt bring in one MILLION """"""""""""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""""""" last year.

Thats the entire population of the major city I live in here in the U.S.

And atleast you still have Nigel. I believe in him, do you?