I don't like jews, but I dont understand why they would want to "destroy" the white race

I don't like jews, but I dont understand why they would want to "destroy" the white race.
I believe they control and exploit the white race and profit off of the labor of others, but why would they want black slaves instead of white slaves?
Do they really think blacks would produce as much profit for them and the corporations they own??

Other urls found in this thread:

eib.org/about/structure/governance/board_of_directors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yuropoors stole their religion and then made a meme religion out of it which got more popular than their original one, and then tried to kill them all for not admitting that it was a good meme

Lol, fuck off nigger

they're just naturally subversive. It is an evolutionary strategy, read culture of critique by kevin macdonald.

Jew here. I happen to be conservative but I admit most Jews are pretty liberal. I don't think they are trying to destroy whites. But historically they have been kicked around so much they now instinctively support minorities, the underdogs, the unwashed, the undesirables. Can't blame them really, you white people created a monster. You could have left Jews alone in their ghettos in Europe and this wouldn't have happened. There they had their own little villages and minded their own business.

I like how shills always announce themselves.
Jews are Semites, so they are party to Semitic tribalism. In Semitic tribalism you assume perpetual tribal conflict and maintain exterminationist hatred of the other tribe because you presuppose he does that for your tribe. That's how the Middle East is. But then you knew that, of course, what with you "not liking Jews"?

fpbp

The jews are a parasitic race - they thrive best in a civilization created by others where they can leech the resources and wealth of the host nation by manipulation, e.g. muh holohoax narrative, muh greatest ally, muh judeo christian values.
Throughout history, there are countless examples of whites fighting other whites for the benefit of non-whites. That's because White culture is based on altruism. On the other hand, Jew culture revolves around nepotism and cronyism. That's how they got the upper-hand on whites, by exploiting our altruistic nature to constantly do good.

>minded their own business
Fuck you, nigger. No they didn't. They got all up in Germany's business, controlled banks and basically fucked the German people right up the ass. They held armed revolution and were total jerks to literally every man, woman, and child who came near them.

The whole concept of being a Jew is to be superior to other races. Jews are "God's chosen people" and they feel the need to exercise that by putting an iron boot in the back of good people, especially post World War 1 before Adolf Hitler's rise.

So, again, fuck you. Minded their own business my ass.

black race is more easily controlled than whites.

As Michael Jackson said:

Jews are leeches

>Do they really think blacks would produce as much profit for them and the corporations they own??
The end game for the jew is to mix white Europeans with mudslime, and mix white Americans with spics and niggers.
The goal is to create a dumbed-down, brown consumer class of easy-to-manipulate mulatto and mestizo lemmings. With, of course, jews as the puppet masters and upper crust of society

This. Thank you!

The only reason the Goyims werent allowed to deal with money, is that the Jews have no competition.
As usuall, they turned everything around and claimed that they werent allowed to live from a trade or factory work.

To them breeding whites into a muddy mess is the best course of action for our Jewish overlords.

No sense of identity, purity, culture or nation, people will be VERY easy to control, and never again a threat.

They do want to destroy the white race, but they know white genes will contribute hugely to the shitskins and niggers we will be coerced to mix with making them slightly more intelligent and docile, while also removing their identities.

Its quite brilliant.

Its also way too late to stop.

This.

black people will never have the cohesion to resist jews, unlike whites. therefore, they make better chattel.

You guys are assholes I hope you do breed into a muddy mess screw you pol. My Jewish ancesters lived in a small village in.Poland and sold horse supplies. They didn't fuck up the German banks. And the German banks are still screwing over everyone such as Greece so why don't you blame the fucking Aryan bankers now for the same shit.

>And the German banks are still screwing over everyone such as Greece so why don't you blame the fucking Aryan bankers now for the same shit.
Protip: they aren't German banks anymore. The last time the German people had control of their own financial system was 1945.

Pretty much this. Also there will probably remain a white upper class too, but much smaller than it is now.

Well they aren't Jews. No Jews left.

Yeah Jews control who you mate with just by running race mixed ads for the Gap. Grow up crybaby goy

I think they naturally hate and despise all other races because it enables and/or enhances their parasitic behavior; so it's selected for. It's a driver for them

One day someone might ask themselves for instance, why do the jews hate art? Why did they have to deconstruct it and hang simple circles or squares ..or worse (urine and menstrual blood) in the museums?

This sort of thing comes naturally to them

Because of their innate hatred towards 'goy' artists, they were driven to tear down works of beauty they could never create and make millions selling degeneracy instead. So their hatred and defilement of what was good and pure benefited them - this sort of thing bore itself out on an evolutionary level and made them the parasites they are today

For jews instead of ambition they have hatred, destroying beauty or robbing an honest man fills them with delight and they profit from it.

>;^)

Because if it happened once it can happen again, waiting for next Hitler to purge the world of evil

>But historically they have been kicked around so much they now instinctively support minorities, the underdogs, the unwashed, the undesirables. Can't blame them really, you white people created a monster.
you're bluepilled. This idea of victimhood is a part of their culture, but not historically accurate. Their communities almost always were left alone even though they tended to form societies apart from society.

>Well they aren't Jews. No Jews left.
I chortled at that.

jews are natural born nation-wreckers, just look at this one here, notice how quickly he gets angry with white people, openly wishing for their demise and revealing his reptilian side:

>I dont understand why they would want to "destroy" the white race
They aren't really Jews. Anyone that accepts God becomes a Christian, and therefore is no longer a Jew or gentile.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Evil hates us. It works perversions, evil and hate. These people who push their degenerate agenda do so because they are the priesthood of evil.

>It is an evolutionary strategy, read culture of critique by kevin macdonald.

I 2nd this... contrary to what the ADL (an organization which NEEDS "neo-nazi anti-semites" lurking around ever corner to survive) says about it... it is a 100% academic, scholastic book which is the reason that he never lost his tenure (regardless of how hard the ADL and other jewish orgs tried to silence him).

Facts = NAZI!!!

but seriously, if you have to ask the question you did, it is apparent you have never read that book.

If you honestly wish to know a reasonable, verifiable reason "why" things are the way they are with said intercultural dilemmas... you should indeed read it.

>pic related is an add for a famous Jewish Blackberry wine used during their high holidays called "Manischewitz." It is a blatant theft of the classic "Santa drinking a Coke-a-Cola" Christmas advertisement.

However, 95% of the time I post it... people assume that it is Neo-
NAzi, anti-semitic propaganda... even though it is an ad, made by a jewish ad agency, for a jewish product... MOCKING a classic ad for a Christian holiday.

Truly think about that for a moment.
Cool and logically.
Really think about it.
Because THAT is how they approach EVERYTHING
regarding this "matter" of "antisemitism."

It's a giant fucking con and an even bigger joke.

Goyim are the punchline (and plaintiffs!)

Jews were left alone in Europe?? Really? Is that why the non Jews came around every Easter and ransacked the place because Jews were supposedly drinking Christian blood? Is that why my family had to physically walk across.Poland to save their lives?? Why don't you Google history of Jewish shtetls and you will see they were attacked by programs all the time. And by the way these were jews living in one room houses with dirt floors, not rich bankers like pol thinks.

Read a fucking book nigger. A good place to start would be with the Torah, Bible, and Talmud. Then you might understand what jews are.

great explanation, based Monegasque-user.

>but I dont understand why
you are a goyim, an animal
you are incapable of Human Thought

Because they don't want to end the white race.

Why the FUCK would they want that? So the LITERAL gem of the world will be ruled by people that will turn it all to ash? The whole concept of white genocide is almost certainly being pushed by the same people who are pushing for diversity. Its one thing to have control of one side, but you have ideological control of both.....you can't lose.

So, race war is pretty much inevitable in Europe. We see it. The Right sees it. The Left sees it. The Muslims and the whites see it. Its growing and mounting.

Race mixing? You really think that is going to be as big as you think it is? Race mixing is VERY rare. Yeah, 10/10 blacks or Muslims can get any pussy they desire because they are 10/10. Its a tactic to divide people by their ideologies. The more divided Europe is, the more easy it is to control when you are pulling the strings on both sects.

The white Eurpeans will come out on top. But what is in store for them after they win? They will be convinced the world is theirs and no one will control them or stand in their way, when violence and division was the goal all along.

it's called eternal blood libel
research passover killings of children in old Europe

>And by the way these were jews living in one room houses with dirt floors
That was almost certainly entirely typical of what average living conditions were like in Poland at the time.

Somebody call a doctor her lips are blue!

>that reversed color scheme
Triggered my autism desu

>"German Banks"

Oh... you mean the IMF??

Maybe the EIB (European Investment Bank)???

Maybe the WMF??

Fuck it... even though they're not DIRECTLY RELATED to Europe... how about the US FEDERAL RESERVE???

How many "Ethnic German Christians/Catholics/etc etc etc" have been the head of those orgs or are currently sitting in executive positions?

OH...
THAT'S RIGHT!!!

NONE!!

ZERO!

IT'S ALL JEWS!!

So fuck you and your failure of a jewish family. Because YOU come from PEASANT STOCK... I guess that means REALITY IS NO LONGER REAL!!

Wow... I feel really at ease now... seeing as how because YOU are from a line of bottom feeders among the Tribe... the rest of them must be just as harmless and WORTHLESS!

Phew... a real load off!

Holocaust yourself faggot.

Its not their plan to directly destroy white race, but absolutely obliterate white culture. Honestly theyve more or less already finished the job. People without a culture and identity are much more likely to buy stuff to substitute their natural desire for community, ie extended family, religious organizations, national pride.

Yeah we were peasants so what. So Jews are either shitty rich bankers or shitty peasants? We can't win on pol so yes I hope you racemix and die. And the European Union head is Jean Claude juncker, not a Jew!

Christine lagardw is head of IMF. Not a Jew! Sorry pol but your fellow goyim are fascist faggots with no help from Jews.

Daaaaaamnn!

Verbal Shoah!

The 4th Wreichkt, if you will!

>Financial institutions are the EU... so your argument is somehow invalid...even though I didn't refute it at all..but tried to misdirect by bringing up something TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!!!

yes... nice try at subjective "jew-jitsu" kike. but
>pic related

How's this for a verbal shoah. None of the board of directors are even Jewish. eib.org/about/structure/governance/board_of_directors/

actually jews are new americans. they are like americans that believe that Christ is still to come.

ask yourself this: would the Holocaust have so much repercussion if Hitler killed other religious people that weren't jews?

USA literally took Jordan (me think) and splat it into 2, giving a part to the jews because they are americans, after the WW2.

>you white people
you white people . nigga you jews are as white as it gets , pls stop this meme.
your ears look funny youve big noses but you are just as white as anyone else.

As a Jew who has also lived among the vast Jewish Communities of Los Angeles, I figured I'd give all you Goyim some valuable insider information.

The vast majority of other Jews I'm well aquainted with have moderate to vehemently neo-con leaning political stances. I can only think of one Jew who leans more in the "cultural marxist" direction, but he's rather tame and intelligent in comparison to a number of other SJWs I've met whom are typically either self-hating whites or queer PoCs. With that being said, it seems as if more and more of us nowdays are disassociating themselves with the radical left thanks in part to its growing hatred of Israel and sympathy to Muslims. In fact, a few of my relatives are voting Trump in spite of his thinly-veiled anti-semitic statements and seemingly apathetic stance towards Israel. Even the chancellor of one of the UC's who happens to be Jewish openly chastised the school's SJWs for their protests against Israel.

No Jew I know openly hates white people, but many of the conservative-leaning Jews value the well-being of Israel over their country of residence. The elderly Heebs probably outdo all of you in their hatred of niggers.

But hes right, Jews hate white people because of Christianity.

>white race
>die out
will this meme ever die? technology has progressed to the point where we can choose our babies characteristics including skin colour, we are starting to grow human parts and pretty soon we will have lab babies and sooner than that we can pay non white africans to grow white babies for us