>electrician for automation 3 years in the job + 3 years as trainee
>get netto 1.7k/ month + 1.5k for Christmas that's about 33k€/a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gK8Yk3mEEb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

24/m/US
Lawyer
180k a year + ~15k bonus

Unless you work for a tier 1 Manhattan law firm right out of law school there's no way you're earning that much so early in your career.

>20/m/nz
>finance, mathematics and physics student (business and science double degree)
>3.5k nzd per mth, 2 part time sales jobs and co founded a study notes buy and sell business

24/m/US
Tech Consultant
90/yr +10k bonus

I have a hard time believing a 24yo lawyer (basically just out of law school with no prior experience) is making over 150

How did you come to this kind of job
Are you working for someone.? Is this net?
Net? Is this for both jobs and how many hours/week do you work then?

23/m/ugranda
Tech Sales
19.5million ugshill (5.4k USD a month)

This thread doesn't seem relevant to this board whatsoever.

>26/m/MA
>instructor at special needs school
>40k/year

27/m/USA. Industrial Maintenance Apprentice. I net around $60k with overtime. Job pays for my schooling (until recently, which if they refuse to pay for fall classes I'll be moved to full maintenance technician)

24/m/usa
I work for a local news station doing fuck all production work and making 25k a year
I want to get into a cyber security - can I really just pick up everything and learn how to code bros?

Yeah... Like ylyl and all the other shit that got no naked bitches in them....
>what matters is the ppl
If I want a bunch of retards posting then I would go to Sup Forums, and if I want some ppl who don't know where money comes from I go to /h/ Sup Forums and such so where should I have put this thread in.?

>27/m/turkey
>electrical engineering phd student work in company of one of the profs.
>~1300 usd can save upto 300 usd a month

How is it in USA with jobs, can you just pic what you want to do, here in Germany we require for every shit 3-3.5years apprenticeship it's like a bachelor in some countries.

The part time jobs net around 1.5g per mth and my stake in my startup nets me around 2g a month but this will grow significantly into the foreseeable future. I work about 30 hours in my jobs and another 30ish for my business per week, on top of course work

germanistan is an islamic shithole....thats why

32/m/NL
Independent Software Engineer and IT Consultant
118k EUR net/yr

Fuck off
sage

22/w/swiss
IT support

Where all my fellow NEETs at?

27/M/US
Network Architect (multiple CCIEs)
140k annually + 10-20% bonus

26/m/US
attorney/litigator
190k with 20% bonus

you're a fucking liar broh

>25/m/usa
>product manager for a small, brand new startup
>51k/year. I know I could make more at like, Google or Amazon, but I like the culture.

1.7*12+1.5 = 33 ????

22/m/USAZ
Financial Adviser (currently unemployed because transitioning companies)
65k/y salary + 1.6% of ASU + bonuses

24/M/USA
I work in Mortgage refinance sales. Basically in a call center. Made 135k my first year, but I didn't have to do all the babysitting that I have to do now. I might make 110k this year.

Germany, the rest is tax, 1.7k€ that I can spend I get somewhat around +2.6k€/month

>25/m/US
>Retail/Under the table work
>31K/40-50K

21/m/USA
U.S. Navy Nuke electrician enlisted.
30k or so a year.

the hopes i have with this job is that one day i'll end up with a better career. allegedly nukes are known around the country to be very intelligent and get an upper hand in the job market.

No, our lowest education is like your bachelor, but Germany is... Maybe u r right

In the US all that really has to be met is the expectations of your employer. this ranges from various things like a degree. but sometimes if you're really wanted they could take you on for experience alone.

>Under the table work
elaborate

I got family both in different sections of nukes and civilian electrician. My mine advice is just educate yourself and have a good worth ethic. Either way can grab you decent cash. Nukes obviously have more option afterwards, but not enough intellegent civies are in trades it'll be easy to establish a lucrative career or build your own business. Good luck!

get your bachelors for commission you fuckikn pleb

>Regular baby sitting gig
>Semi-regular tutoring gigs at my local college
>Manual labor/stone masson work at friends small company
>Getting paid by family to take care of grandma in her old age

Its nothing shadey per say, but its just odd jobs that all pay cash that I do regularly

They're all in this thread, m8. You really think the majority of people on /gif/ make over 100k?

25/m/outside of Cleveland.
$55k salary. IT Manager.

Imho very low balled. Searching for new offer soon

666 checked. hail satan.
Also, thanks. It's rough in this field on the Navy side at least. Hearing success stories makes me a lot more motivated.

What do you exactly do, like tell them where to invest the moneyz or what.?
Is it a save job( will you work there till you retire).? I'm literally working for Germany, civilian naval shit and we only get fucking temporary contracts for 2years, that's why I quit this year and go for my bachelor.

25 / M / Czech Republic
Baker
Around 15k$ / 13k€ a year
Loving my life, mostly because of my job

That all depends on what it's like out in the fleet.
Currently it's looking pretty grim because i'm working 12 hour shifts 7 days on 2 days off. (last phase of training in this pipeline called "prototype" is a BITCH)

If i like the fleet enough there is ample incentive for me to stick it out for 20 years.

20/M/Miami

Working at silicon valley on around 150k a year
Love my life

27/M/Silicon Valley
$125k/yr
Software engineer in silicon valley. Don't think too much of the income, my rent is $1900/mo and that's considered dirt cheap. I make average for a junior engineer. I have no college degree, flunked out. This is my third software engineer job. Last job was $91k and before that was $70k. Almost everyone I work with has Asperger's or autism to some degree. Engineers can be really self-righteous assholes.

28/m/France

Lawyer 19k $ net per year...

Why aren't you working.? What degree do you have.?
Is it in a normal bakery or more industrial? What do you like most about your work.

21/m/canada
software developer/bitcoin investor
last year? 100k
this year.. 200k so far
next year? no fucking idea

Exterminator, Norway. Income arround 80k

What can I imagine about a "bitcoin investor" I mean it's just digital cash right.?

some crypto currencies have made 4000% gains this year

20/m/germany

still go to school, about 700€ bafög a month

31/m/Belgium
About 2100- 2200€ net per month. Supervisor of a production process.
No decent degree or nothing. I worked myself up to bachelor degree job

I know someone that invested 100 $ in bitcoins, and took out 5m $. If i only could predict the future.... :(

Yeah you guys got some really nasty vermin the last few years... Yokes aside what kind of things do you exterminate, Norway is relatively cold so most vermin shouldn't be a real problem right?
So it's just money trading with extra gains, so in what moneyz should I change my monopoly cash into?

Mostly ants, rats and mice :)

My income in the next 2 years, hopefully, I still fear they tell my I've got "too much" any tips for me.?
Well nowadays there are less and less employers who accept this, eighter you got a degree or you stay where you are.

24/Italy/m

900/month 30hours/month Temporary contracts in supermarkets/warehouses etc in logistics while studying

Why are wages so fuckign low in Italy....I worked even for top tier companies..all pay the same shitty wages here.

Are you retarded..."why aren't you working"? He just told you he is a baker..99% its a local bakery, we still have plenty here in Europe..and 13k at year is an average wage ...

>Mostly
worried.jpg

brevik is that you?

Just move to Norway. You'll easily earn 3k $/month as a waiter

so have some roulette wheels

it isn't viable in the long term, open up a history book and you will see one bubble after another, the tulip bubble, the mississippi bubble, the south sea bubble, the list goes on and on. Each one was "different" but each one ended up the same.

The bubble might burst tomorrow, or it might burst a year from now, regardless it is still gambling.

If you HAVE to invest in meme coins, be one of the few who sold early, if you believe it is going to the moon you're a retard. Be in it solely to take advantage of the schmucks who do believe it is going to the moon, which entails checking up on prices every day. Bitcoin is more reliable than the other memecoins so be prepared to move from a memecoin back to bitcoins

Kek'ed :)

But italy is cool...norway sucks...I mena..why is Ikea paying me 1100/month for full time when they pay 2-3k in Scandinavian countries for the same job? FUCK EM!

Wow there my friend, don't confuse multy responses , and I am just asking, he could wirklich in some kind of mega factory for say lidl or so.
Well why do I pay the game companies in € and not USD.? The money needs to come from somewhere right.?
How is the mafia doing, do you hear/sea of them.?

Hey anonym
What do you do in your Job im thinking about doing The Same
Btw im from Germany

Because it's a lot more expesive here :)

nah..mafia is dead..multinational and interest lobbies took em out, I can't even work for the mafia, that would have been cool, they would have paid me more for sure.

The globalized world sucks.

Thats Not much considering how expensive norway is. I have been There in an exchange

yeha but so much for their inclusivity bullshit..they got tons of HR worthless office people who don't do shit all day, get paid jsut because thye ar ewomen or niggers or retards to fill up quotas but then WE, REAL WORKERS get paid NOTHING.

Fuck this system.

A literal retard has more chances to get a better job than me in this day and age.

I'm too dumb to go into high level degrees or uber specilized jobs.

I guess Ill have to rely on State Gibs

huff gas until you qualify as retarded.

I mean... if you are women then just have 6 black nigglets and you are good to go

23/F/US
I'm a grad student getting a Master's in Physics. Hope to be working with speakers for my career.

I just chill through the day. Im not a hard working man :) It's really hard to fire someone in Norway

Should i post this in gore thread?

>25/m/Russia
>HR manager
>372$/m or 4464/year(according for today's exchange rates)

I know bro, sometimes I ask myself if my employer thinks am retarded or something, when I looked for work they staded that tars, women and refugees will be preferred, shit man what has Germany come to be.
You mean designing them or what.?

We're actually a pretty small bakery. Some might classify us as "artisan" but honestly, I don't really like that label. Also the wage is pretty high for a baker in Czech Republic. Working in a bigger industrial bakery will usually get you anywhere from 7k$ to 10k$ unless you work at a management position.
What do I love the most? I love working with hands and having a physically active work. I love selling people bread and letting them tell me how much they love it. I love spending time pondering over what went wrong and then trying to solve these actually pretty complex problems with a lot of variables. Honestly, I also find bread itself quite poetic, watch this talk if you are interested youtube.com/watch?v=gK8Yk3mEEb8

ahahahah I imagine theres not much competition up there..you'll probably lack manpower in every sector :-)

also lawyer here so I know about the topic.

all of the biggest firms in the US offer their 1st year associates 150k starting salary. These all go to the harvard/yale/Uchicago grads and there are probably only about 2000 of these entry level jobs in the nation.

But it does exist.

I have no career so my pay varies all the time. I travel around the world and do odd jobs here and there, whatever I come across. When I'm back home (UK) I do care work for adults with learning disabilities + whatever other work I can pick up on the spot. I practically live like I'm homeless though so fortunately I have thousands saved if I ever need it.

It always makes me happier seeing that there's people that have it worse than me!

26/m/GB
Butcher
£18,000 last year

>23/m/germany
>IT-Consultant in assurance with bachelor, 1/2 year in job, 3 years work experience in banking while studying
>net income per month 2100, about one net income for christmas so about 42k€/a

Any big law firm in a decent sized market will have a payscale that's there in 2-3 years, even if they aren't following Cravath

>> 10794042
Well, today's Russia is a 3rd world poor country.
The real average income here (not that shown in the news) is 288$ per monts.
Fulltime engineer at factory earns something like 593$, but only on a "good" spot. Well, you can judge about Russia by knowing one fact: the average pension is 152$, while living wage is 177$.

Well, today's Russia is a 3rd world poor country.
The real average income here (not that shown in the news) is 288$ per monts.
Fulltime engineer at factory earns something like 593$, but only on a "good" spot. Well, you can judge about Russia by knowing one fact: the average pension is 152$, while living wage is 177$.

If it is what I think it is then I would never do your job, or do you just manage in which department they work or Wut?

I have to disagree. I see more and more employers picking people based on experience instead of studies. You can't see this purely black and white of course, there's always nuance. I just want to say that if you're not stupid, show some dedication and you really want to work, everybody has a chance to make a better living. After 10 years, knowledge evened out compared to my coworkers.

you have no idea dude. who are you to come and tell me how my investment is a bubble that will pop and i should sell today or lose it all

21/M/Brazil
Tech Support Assistant
Circa R$14.000 a year (4.200USD)

I didn't know how to properly translate the name of my job.

What i do: full documentary support of workers according to labor code.
Everything that touches workers rights: employment, dismissal, leave, rewarding (promotion),maternity leave, Maintenance and storage of accounting documents. And so on. And some documentary reports.

>22/m/US
>Software Dev
>$121k cash + 15-17% bonus + ~$40k/yr in stocks vested

inb4 "muh cost of living", I don't live in SF or California at all.

Thought you're the fire ppl guy, then this sounds interesting.
Yeah wish this will be some day, like the old days working for 1 or 2 companies your whole life if you wanted.

42/m/Canadia
gummint manager
C$115k + no bonuses + great benefits though

>20/m/Us
>offshore Underwater construction/demolition
>20k-80k depending on the year,

What? I am telling you to be careful and included a reasonable argument in my post to support my views.

If you are triggered just because I don't agree with everything you say and "feel" I am wrong, just because, that is irrational. Life kicks irrational people in the balls eventually.

34/m/Canada living between Korea/Japan/China
30,000,000 won about 35k CAD yr
i do eng convo. and correct english power point.

im not making this into an argument

you have no idea how much i have invested and you have no right to tell me any way about it

go fuck yourself

32/m/DE/office idiot/20k Euro

23/m/ warehouse manager / $35k yearly

22/M/NZ
Jewelry retailer
27.50/h + 3.5% commission

29 m software dev 2k e a month plus bonus and benefits

>27/M/USA
>registered nurse
>$95k/yr gross

23/manufacturing/2400 USD a month
cheap ass and kick ass insurance though