youtu.be/iSwvVwGO7Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=ef4TQCKFqbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oc here

youtu.be/iSwvVwGO7Ok

lost

Lost so hard

>,

This dude talked at my jr high. lol he's so cringy.

HA! AHAHAHA!!

Fleshlight man? How cool is that!

Fucking lost

Lost and i dont know Why

God damn user

It is funny u like?

No I think you're a depraved fuck who needs years upon years of therapy

Fuck you take a walk school is out for summer

aw shit nigga

Guys look. Look. Look. This one poll out of hundreds finally says that half of people like me. Pathetic. Why is Trump so spineless and approval seeking? Is Trump an independent man or a wimpy boy that never got daddy's approval and now spends his life seeking it from others?

Talk about a bitchslap

Fuck you motherfucker son of a bitch bastard

fucking lost, fuck you hahahaha

Idk. Why are leftists so obsessed with his disapproval numbers. They don't matter. He is the president whether we like it or not. He isn't going to be impeached no matter how much you whine, and if he were a more conservative person would take his place and do all the things Trump lied that he wanted to do... like building a wall

you aussie?
still he achieved more than me without fucking limbs, I do have a job and wife but no kids, money and somewhat fame

What kind of fame?

go on

youtube.com/watch?v=ef4TQCKFqbk

He could very well be impeached after 2018 midterms. If you can get slick Willy on the stand for lying about a BJ, you can get Trump for half the bullshit he's done.

Good idea, poor execution 2/10

What the fuck is this

Lost

Dude haha, I saw him on a book cover years ago and took a pic of it and put it on blast. He got so mad. I really wish I could find the picture.

not even about race you Sexist fucks. It's about your class and knowing your fucking place where you stand. For your own good can you believe it!?

Sup Forums

it has to do so much with your race. "We" can make it nothing to do with race. but you have to follow

The wishful thinking of a cucked faggot.

Keep telling your self that. Obama track record is way longer, so is Hilary's. The only difference is we accepted we lost when Obama won. We kept our composure and waited it out. You guys have been crying and botching every inch of the way. This will be a really long 4 years for you guys. Obama's rain was long but would have been worse if we drug our feet and cried every step of the way.

Anything to make you guys feel better. Get over yourselves

if you twerk you ain't a lady let alone white. If you actually think with what you call a brain. that you can just define me as a person and my future actions, by my fears? Your gunna risk everyone else life? cause i'm at 0% you need to kys.

Lol good one

>trump's tiny finger
Nowhere near as painful as Obama's BBC you guys gotten up the ass for the last 8 years

The only BBC in the whitehouse was between Michelle's legs.

simpsons did it

ha

faggiest shit i've seen

Perfectly good thread derailed!

I don't get it

im black and some of this is actually funny

i hope trump is impeached because pence is dank as fuck. bring on the reichstag!

Lost so fucking hard. I am in tears. hahahahaha

nah i've seen obamas dick it's one of those micro nigga peens. sorry bro.

This one kills me

Weren't nazis one of the most progressive towards black people back in their time? They were legendary in their respect to blacks during their olympics in 1938 or something.

you couldn't derail a train by laying under it which says a lot about trains... you fat faggot blimp bitch.

It's his dad

no.

Look up the 1936 german olympics stupid.

these are never funny, fuck off.