Hey stoners in Sup Forums, do you hace any experience with edibles? Please share any information you have...

Hey stoners in Sup Forums, do you hace any experience with edibles? Please share any information you have, im thinking about making some cannabutter for me and my friends and we are pretty stupid tbh

do aprox 15g of sweet leaf to 100g of butter or aprox a 1:8 mix. melt butter (or use coconut oil as it tastes slightly better) decarb weed and simmer in butter/oil in a water bath for a few hours. strain and then cook as necessary

lol at least you are honest about it, I personally make coconut oil that is very CBD/CBN heavy. Its pretty easy, take plant trimmings or whatever you are starting with and get it completely emulsed into your butter or coconut oil, add some soy/sunflower lecithin (google it) and double boil it in a mason jar or something on low/1 on the oven for 2 hours, pull out the mason jar let it cool a bit and put it in the freezer until the coconut oil has congealed, then cook it again for another 2. Drain and filter it (or dont because the plant matter is now soaked in the oil and is very edible) and let it congeal in the fridge or freezer. Eat it outright or bake it into any recipe that calls for oil or butter a la brownies.

totally forgot about decarbing lol

If I eat it with bread or something like that, will it taste like shit?

maybe the first couple times it wont be awful but overtime it will make you want to throwup. I usually just put a chunk of coco oil into my coffee or bake it into something as an oil/butter substitute.

Also could you tell me more about your experience? How is it compared to smoking?

Given that you're stupid, when eating it, eat only 1g of weed per person, then wait for an hour before eating any more. Just take note of how much weed you dissolve in how much butter, so you know approximately how much weed you gonna eat. You don't want to eat too much of it and then call 911 cause you've eaten a whole 20g of weed all at once cause you didn't get any effects right after eating it, catch my drift?

Be careful with them, it's easy to misjudge how much you're eating, last time I did that I was stuck to the couch

Decarb, extract with high proof booze, make tincture, make gummies using tincture jello and extra gelatin packets.

Luckily for me I grow and distill so I already have gallons of ~192 proof grain for making tinctures

It's different, takes about 1 hour to take any effect, and the high lasts for about 24 hours and not just a few hours like when smoking it. The high is different too, I would describe it as more bodily high if that makes any sense.

Cannabutter XDDDDDDD

How much weed should I make into butter if we are 3 dudes? Like 15g?

It's quality shit tho, last time we smoked a blunt made with 2g and tripped pretty hard for a couple hours

I bought some in Dam. Didn't feel anything for about 10 mins so I ate 2 more and smoked a joint.

Was stuck in the hostel all day but man it felt good

this may sound like shit troll advice but it honestly doesn't matter too much if the butter itself looks a bit burnt. better overdoing than underdoing by far.

most potent cannabutter I ever made was coal black. cooked for just under an hour on medium-high heat. all the recipies I looked up suggested simmering it for 40 minutes and that not letting it go beyond golden brown was critical, but I've honestly had mixed results. nicest looking mixture I ever made was a very pleasant golden colour and did nothing.

experience - made edibles on about 20 seperate occasions

Any of you fags tried Cake ? Bet you're not hardcore enough.

Butter in coffee is what I do. Op if you make it yourself pay close attention to how much you put in and how much you end up with. It's hard to figure out how much to take to get high. Varies a lot due to quality of 8ngredients and cooking method. Taking too much isn't fun, so play it safe until you've tried it once or twice. It doesn't take much to get high from edibles as little as .5g is enough to get me high, I'm a regular smoker

This start with good oil like coconut or high quality butter, dercarb your weed in the oven at 210 degrees for 30-45 minutes then heat your oil/butter to around 200-210 and let it barely simmer for up to two hours, be careful not to let it get hotter or you will start to lose terpenes (taste) and you will start extracting chlorophyll which will lead to a shitty/hay taste.

One of my friends has only smoked once, do you think 1g will be enough to get him going?

Did you even read my post user?
5g per person is way too much. 1g will get you high enough, If you want to get real high, after an hour or two, you can eat another portion, but 2g per person in one setting is pretty much your limit.

Did you read that right? Maybe you've smoked enough already user. When you cook it down its more potent. Eating the equivalent of half a gram is enough for me to feel it. More than that and I can barely get off the couch sometimes

Oh, I thought you meant 5g, fuck, then we are gonna have one hell of an adventure, that was my main doubt, thanks

Summer please

Edables high isn't that fun. It takes longer to work, longer to finish and without any rollercoaster feel like smoking. Not worth it from my experience.