Alright Sup Forums I'm gonna teach you some shit, so shut the fuck up and listen

Alright Sup Forums I'm gonna teach you some shit, so shut the fuck up and listen.

I hear y'all don't like niggers. Same here. I hate em.
>Inb4 kill all blacks
Blacks are not niggers. Hispanics are not Spics. Arabs are not Sandniggers.
>B-b-but OP you're a nigger
No I'm not. I'm an educated black man with a job and an education. Blacks, Hispanics, and Arabs are hardworking people. They seek to understand and improve the quality of life for themselves and others. They have jobs, educations, and are civilized people. Niggers/spics/Sandniggers are not that. They live on your taxes (welfare), rape your women, steal your property, bomb your streets, and ruin your nation. They are the subhumans. They are the weak. They must be exterminated to ensure the survival of mankind, lest they grow uncontrollably and destroy society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You seem like a cool dude OP, this is how I always felt

This is not new information. Basically every person I have ever met understands and believes this. There exists a small minority of people that can't accept these facts and they are loud about it. Really loud.

For the sake of equality I would like to throw rednecks and chavs into the scum fire

I just hate ignorance and it needs to be eradicated by using the truth, but truth isn't always happy. Sometimes it's a 40 year old divorced man with a receding hairline.

An don't be trippin on me for saying nigger, because i don't mean it is a disrespectful way. I mean it as a general term for an ignorant mother fucker.

>Nigger - noun - a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person

You're a nigger. This idea that only ghetto welfare monkeys can be accurately described as a nigger is laughable and you should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating this make-believe nonsense. You don't get to change the meanings of words just because they hurt your feelings.

White people use this cherry-picking logic to get away with actual racism and blacks people use it as a means of assuring themselves that they're different and undeserving of the negative stereotypes associated with black people.

If "nigger" is your go-to word to describe degenerates, you'd be better off expanding your vocabulary than you would be trying to bastardized an already well-established word until it means what you want it to. You can steal a television set, but you can't steal a word.

Why the fuck would I steal a TV? I don't even watch TV.

I only came here to save the image

The word nigger should be used liberally and not just in relation to actual niggers, but in as broad a sense as possible.

I got more

There's filthy jews to kill as well

Only the greedy ones. I know one and he's actually a middle class person. Funny guy and very pleasant to be around.

> I'm an educated black man with a job and an education.

educated black with an education.

kamorteiro angola ié baxombo,
té fica matumbo mermão!

Kys nigger

Trips of le truth

Chris Rock explained this in fucking 1996, it's not new. youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I only know English dude

>Alright Sup Forums I'm gonna teach you some shit, so shut the fuck up and listen
>I'm an educated black man with a job and an education
You're seeking validation through the internet? In Sup Forums, of all places? OP, not only are you a nigger, but you may actually be retarded. You've got a good message, but people aren't gonna stop using the words you don't like because of you trying to change what they mean. Nigger is an insult. A derogatory term, just like any other. If you can't handle that word being used against you, stay the fuck off of the internet or grow a pair, you fucking pussy

I am not a snowflake user. I give 0 fucks if you call me a nigger, porch monkey, or anything else. I'm just here to spread a simple message.
And what better place than Sup Forums?

Nah I'm good.

if op or a similar specimen, I can put it easier:

huh huh huh
booga booga huh
huh

That's not English. Niggerese maybe, but I also don't know that either.

>what better place than Sup Forums?
how about tumblr? you'd fit right in with the rest of the whiny bitches who get triggered over derogatory terms like nigger, chink, spic etc... who told you that Sup Forums was a platform for you to get up on the soapbox you stole to preach about how black lives matter?

U mad blek boi?

Black lives don't matter because we'll all be dead in about 1,000 years. And Tumblr can die in a fire. I hate those triggered feminists and "muh 86 genders".

then, what was the point of this post? was it bait? It must be, because you had to know that nobody would listen to your autistic message about "the true meaning of the word nigger" unless you're actually braindead, a newfag, or have never been on Sup Forums, there's no way you didn't see the waves of people calling you nigger coming from a mile away

I'm just in it for the (You)s

kys, OP. You're almost as bad as the nigger who came onto Sup Forums trying to figure out how to get into an iPhone without the passcode for "research" when he actually just stole a bunch of phones.

>how about tumblr? you'd fit right in with the rest of the whiny bitches who get triggered over derogatory terms like nigger, chink, spic etc...

Why do you like the things you hate? When you use those words you end up sounding like them.

I don't fucking care, you're still a,god damn shitskin. Your kind will never be acceptable to me, regardless of how civilized you act.

If you don't know how to use iTunes to steal iTurds, you're truly retarded.
Also fuck Apple. They make overpriced trash.

>I do not care how civilized you are
>Because I will still act uncivilized!

Nignog detected