Chubby thread part 3

chubby thread part 3

gf

nice

WWYD

Me: Chloroform her, take her to my pad, strip and tie her up. Eat her out to see how her unconscious body squirms and moans. Prop her doggy style on a stool and cushions in the shower. I slowly pump her pussy with m'Dek, increase speed & force. We cum simultaneously. I face fuck her to revive my 8in long 3in thick dick. She moans your name as I fuck her pussy for seconds, I turn on the Cold Water Only. The shock and the panic consumes her. I feel her pussy muscles clench violently. Through her screams and inquiries of you I gag her with a t-shirt. I abuse her pussy like an inbred step child through her sobs and screams. Screams slowly turn into moans. Her clenching pussy milks me greedily. My dick thinkens for an imminent orgasm, she panics fearing pregnancy. I leave large red hand prints on her ass as I yell STFU! A geiser of cum erupts into her cervix. As she weeps through the wet t-shirt I show her the Plan B pill. "If you ever want to see your little boyfriend, swallow . . . my jizz too. And I know how to hide a corpse!" She swallows, blows me, gets on top as instructed and rides my cock like her life depended on it! We cum again, I grab her throat aggressively leading her to my bed with the wet T-shirt in my left hand. As she pleads "Stop" I push her on the bed. I get my dick in her snatch and mutter, "tighter than my sister". I muzzle her with the shirt with only her nose exposed to breathe. I pound her pussy mercilessly as I hold the shirt like bike handles, pressing it into her mouth. Between panic and extacy her eyes roll back, fighting to move my arms away in vein. Deep less rapid strokes are all I can due as my massive orgasm builds. Moaning like the whore she is her back arches, her cervix opens as I blow the final massive load inside her. She passes out.

got any vids/gifs of her?

gf

damn user, nice story

Want to suck on those tits so bad

In the process of making new videos now

Chubby ass with just a peek of pussy

Alright here is the gf

Thank you. I wish to act out my urges, between not visually fitting the profile or fragile girls . . . it's just a fantas y. . . for now . . .

She looks young, 17?

I feel bad for you, that ass is disgustingly flat.

Awesome.

Any hairy ass pics??

Any more? Of her tits preferably

Well fuck, I knew she "might" have been 15(ish), but I've met a few baby faced 20s

thicc!

Nice, would like her to ride my dick

good, I'm pretty tired of you posting the same shit over and over

More!

Same

she tends to keep her ass clean

Very nice

Would like to wake her up with some dick

do we have a name or longer video?

95% of the shit in this thread is reposted every day. Atleast he is active and making new shit

Yes, but there is always the 50% - 10% chance if getting new stuff.

Like these glorious tits for example!!

anyone interested in a fat whore?

Wife

>new stuff.
>Like these glorious tits for example!!
theyre in every chubby thread retard

Wife2

Very

The tits are new to me, saved a few. Everything else, I agree

i sent her your story user

I want to creampie her in her sleep

But the old stuff keeps shit bumped. Plus there are new people who dont live on here that hasnt seen it

well at least she has that going for her

Anyone interested?

Look at lily the pic my girl just sent me

Good, hopefully she'll get wet or offended . . . or both!!! :D

any requests?

I'm sure someone will cycle new stuff soon, I'm patient. It's not like Sup Forums is going anywhere soon

Request you stop posting her/him

Moarrrrrr user

Spread pussy

BRRRAAAP!

Post spread pussy

anything else?

Any face pics?

Creampie dripping out of her sopping pussy

that i dont have unfortunately

Dont want the new set?

Damn, ass shot?

wife

Wow she's cute. What's her pussy look like?

Nice, you got more?

Everything here is a landwhale. This is what chubby looks like

Don't you have homework to do little boy?

No, that's curvy. This is also acceptable

she takes horrible ass pics lol

what do you want to see?

You must be American. How's it feel to be living in a dictatorship?
Fair enough

Anything you got that's a nice pussy

Wife3

It sucks. Being lied to about how much freedom I have yet there's so many restricting in contradicting laws. Ever saw the movie Purge? I want that to happen

i'm the fag who shared in the first part of this sequence a couple of hours ago, anybody got her or want her, some good nipples,tits and ass

It's ok. Cute ass

Needs bigger tits, but otherwise ok

Anyone want more? It's a fuck buddy of mine, most pics from her tumblr

OC, I have a few of her

Better face(innocent pout)?

You honestly thing this pig is sexier than ops girl? Also I'm Canadian fuck tard

More

For got how spread out Sup Forums is . . . kinda like herpes! :D