What kind of girlfriend do you want

What kind of girlfriend do you want

What kinds are available

One that doesn't have anxiety, BPD, depression, or look for a daddy-dom relationship.

I just want a stable relationship, but all that seem to like me are unstable pastel girls that cheat.

rich with big big titties

I want a dyke that wants my dick

Emma Watson. permanently 15 years old, with a feminine penis

One with a good sense of humour. A smile that makes me smile and someone who I can talk with ease to. One that would do sexually exciting things in public at risk of getting caught. Like being in a park and sucking my dick in a wooded area before picking up her Dora backpack and running back to her parents.

one with a feminine penis, and cute little nubs as teets, or Kiernan Shipka

An assertive tomboy.

>>nurse or teacher
>>responsible
>>kind
>>chill
>>easy going
>>average intelligence
>>petite
>>likes to get choked while i fuck her

is that too much to ask?

brunnettes chinks and beaners sorry buddy u missed black friday lmao

>2007: a woman with a vagina in her mid 20s
>2017: a 16yo trap with a small feminine penis
my taste in women have skewed...
god damn it Sup Forums

Just like her, any more pics?

Just fuck my shit up

a rich chick I can sponge off of
appearance not important

Her

anything but an American

a female o

THAT BULGE THO

I don't want a girlfriend.

Tomoko is all I could ever want.

I heard it's a trap.
I don't know anymore.
I hate this fucking world.

Project Normalize is a no-go.

this is the kind of wife id like

Communism ftw

I want a girl who's wild and fun but has a good head on her shoulders. or not. she could be a dumbass, as long as she's cute and funny, too. it'd be nice if she didn't have to rely on memes to be funny though.

Well hit me up

Just came buckets to this BBW. Sauce?

Yeah it sure looks like one. Nasty as fuck.

Get a british chick

Hmm how bout one with big titties and a care free attitude. No hippies or musicfags. Ive been with those two and its awful.

Schrödinger's cat bro, I don't see a benis

You want an unstable pastel girl that cheats? Just go to any place that sells bubble tea, I guess.

Extra BBQ and mayo

yea she has a pipi I really wish I can remember what she goes by its in the tip of my tongue

schrödinger's trap

>she has a pipi
You're fucking disgusting

I just want a girl who'll love me and who I can love back

>She

One htat's sweet and loving, intelligent and that acts and dresses modestly (pic related).

prejudiced shithead

Love doesn't last

Seconded

I think you're asking for way too much there friend

Lawl

The last one died a few centuries ago, sorry.

Real blonde
Nice body
Likes same shit as me
Hates niggers, jews and mudslimes
Wants kids

Either this is a chick that uses pads, or more likely a trannie, in which case it's gay

>no drama whatsoever
>cosplay lover
>redhead /blue eyes preferably
>brunette /light eyes preferably
>submissive
>funny

>nerdy
>funny
>kind... Must have patience

12. Emma Watson was at her sexiest when she was 12. It's an objective fact, and you're wrong.

Nothing ever lasts, that's all that ever lasts.

my god did she come out from the french fry machine?

is that the way of the Vixen?

Find a crossover between this
And this

no one

>>>average intelligence
lol Wut

Who is this anyway?

>5'5, 5'6
>135 lbs
>long red hair, green eyes
>Christian
>C or D cups, inny vagina, flat stomach, small hands and feet
Giving myself a boner just thinking about it

Probably. Pretty depressing.

so aim for a blonde russian girl raised in UK? is that what your saying?

(male)

I want an unstable whore.

>Short, dark hair
>Under 100 lbs
>Visible ribs and an eating disorder
>Terrible self-esteem
>Nice, but somewhat dumb
>Submissive and sexually open-minded
>Will travel with me and do hard drugs
>Ideally looks like Zoe Voss, but not a deal-breaker

You really need to get off YouTube and Twitch. You'll never find a redhead gamer geek without the drama. If she has a deviant art account, run away and don't look back.

Meh I dated a pretty hot but modest indian chick for three years. She wanted to get married so I dumped her. Now it's 10years later, she's married and I'm a single man with male pattern baldness, living alone in a shitty apartment.

god damn i would fap until my dick broke off if there was a nude of her/him/it in that getup. fucking perfection, i don't even care if that bulge is a penis.

They exist. I have one. Very similar to this.
You're just going to have to search hard though. Like as in off the social networking grid where hoes and sluts hang out. Away from the social hot spots where said bitches roam. Just think where you'd look if this were still 30 years ago before the digital age.

Emma watsen was never "hot"

SHES MY WIFE
>spills Mountain Dew

agree. Wanna be able to watch adventure time with her but also set stuff on fire for fun. She'd have to be older and shorter than me and have red hair

This "pixie gurl" fantasy is so gay. What self-respecting woman is going to want to dress up and parade around like a dipshit unless she gets paid for it?

from a jewtube video.

You must think you're a 10/10

So the local classified ads?

Kill yourself

No. From real life exploration and social interaction before social media. Do people not know how to go outside anymore? wtf?

No but I am 10.

bullshit. she was sexy as fuck from 2001 to 2004. before and after not so much.

>feminine penis

This is very true, it's almost a dealbreaker for me if she actively uses social media because that's red flags all over the place.

this girl is ugly. seriously, its not even subjective.

>dat filename
>Kek

One who loves me

MAKE ME

btw if you weren't so self-loathing about your true feelings that you agree with me, you would have never even clicked on this thread, let alone your kys post

Ok ok I hear you bro. So the local discotheque?

>goth
>job
Spencer's and Hot Topic aren't gonna be paying the bills, son. Unless she's cam-whoring on the side. Or actual whoring.

>tfw I had one of these that was also one of these and she left me to have casual relationships with strangers after over a year happily together

B8/10

one who doesn't wear the sign for a regime that murdered millions of its own citizens as a badge of honor

im not picky.

one with cute short hair

Right, but they were Ruskies...so they don't count. Right?

I replied to the question you fucking degenerate, not the picture. You're just disgusting. KYS

did you get to smash?

>discotheque
hwat

Low goals. You need one who loves you so you can shit all over her and make her become terribly, deeply, hopelessly obsessed with you.

I always get loser-guys. either unstable personality, or boring. let's face it: you & me, we don't have enough to offer for something better.