My fridge has gone into overdrive and I have found my pasta sauce frozen. (leftover from yesterday.)

My fridge has gone into overdrive and I have found my pasta sauce frozen. (leftover from yesterday.)

Is it safe to eat?
The Milk also froze.
Is that safe to drink?

What's happening here?

Please I would like to know.

yes you idiot

No one?

How should I get it to liquid again?

use a microwave, if you dont have one boil some water and put the pasta container in it

There is a vent from the freezer to the fridge. It has a small door on it that auto closes and opens to adjust the temps. it could be stuck open. Turn off fridge and thaw. If you are luck it might resolve if there is ice built up (this could take 8 hours. The worst scenario is the computer that controls all this could be fucked which costs about $200.

Pics or it didn't happen OP.

I have a self contained fridge and freezer so they aren't connected.

If it breaks. Not my problem.

can't use that. the devil.

Fuck off

Tell you want. keep this thread up, I will go and do this.

Just leave milk to defrost it should be fine, the actual milk will defrost before the water though so it might be really weak after first use of it's not fully defrosted

Yes, it's safe. It's probably safer frozen then as room temp or just in the fridge. Just let it out to defrost and you'll be golden. Milk will be fine, it's happened to me before, it may be a bit watery but it's good.

>tfw you accidentally overclock your refridgerator

just uploading them to computer.

Here we are.

Hope this makes someone laugh.

>tfw not enough people around to warrant a use of a whole jar of pasta sauce

>Evens, eat the sauce frozen
>Odds, microwave it.

That's right. Just me.

One sec.

Got a knife, dug a little and tasted some.

It doesn't taste nice as ice.

Well I'm going to eat it now.