GIRL HERE

GIRL HERE

Why is it so hard to for men to see a girl without raping her with words and eyes?

because without rape it's very likely the human race wouldn't exist so it's programmed into us to be vital.

Not something a women could understand.

>words
>eye
Rape is when a man puts his penis in your vagina and makes boom boom.

Looking at someone is not rape
Talking to someone is not rape

Why is it so hard for women not to attract men?

Guy here.

Tits or gtfo.

Dont have 90% of your ass and tits exposed when you're in public and you wouldnt

its in our nature

GIRL HERE

animals are supposed to act like animals. we're all playing this fucked up game of Better Than the Rest while we truly aren't. get over yourself.

Why is it so hard to for women to see a man without getting offended by worlds and eyes?

don't pretend you all hate that. women love to be the center of attention among men. don't be surprised if most of us want to fuck you

Why can't you meet a man without imagining him raping you?

BAIT HERE

Why is it so hard for me to get any pussy irl? All I can think to do is beg for attention on Sup Forums

Why is it impossible for Feminists not to interpret perfectly benign actions as rape?

Is it cause they have low IQs and victim complexes?

>implying you all don't like the attention and become crying, xanax-popping suicidals if you think men don't like you

Hey girl, excuse me i m gonna rape you ok ?

it's for the progress of mankind

this

real question though. summer's coming and my hormones are boiling. i can't stop checking every even semi-attractive girl out, i just can't.

i like being in control, and beinga slave to my pulsions is killing me. honest to god, if i could take some chemical castration pills, that could lower my desire, i fucking would

If you dress like a slut, expect to be treated like a cum dump. Is it that hard to understand? If you don't like men staring at your tits, don't wear pushup bras

When swans mate, they first start to fight.

This could turn out to be interesting, just hold on.

I like turtles

tits or gtfo

kek

Because women use sex as leverage against men.

>Hey girl, imma rape you K?

Thats not the spirit of rape

Girls do the same, man simply don't mind

Yeah TorG

>fuck your autistic post
>tl;dr

look at those glorious fucking trips though

I think we should all respect women's opinions to further progress in society.

rape here,
I say I only live in the eyes of the beholder.

Sorry, what were you saying? I was too busy imagining slapping your fat tits around while you cried to pay attention to whatever it was you were complaining about. I'm sure it was nothing important.

PURE SPIRIT !

Statistically 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape

Trips dubs of truth.

Testosterone makes us horny literally all the god damn time. Women may get horny but it's only situational. You will never know how frustrating it is to always want to fuck.

google image search, aside from "dun stare rape me" photos" this is the 1st depiciton of "stare rape"

Was with 4 Girls in a Club last weekend, and it was horrible. 1 of the Girls is my crush and when dem drunk ass keks wanted to enter our circle trying to come closer to "my" gazelles i went on rage mode and kicked every of them out of way.

Dress like you just walked out of the >60's and I promise you people will ignore your body and focus on your boring face

also nice bait