You like harsh noise? But user, that's music for girls!

>You like harsh noise? But user, that's music for girls!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShsEeDEWLo8
clyp.it/ylejhn02
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girl your noise not even that good tho real talk but the thiccness game ridiculous.

I don't like anything

It's not real thiccness, it's just a diaper.

>death industrial = harsh noise
Why do you evan come here anymore

death industrial is harsh noise with skellingtons on the album art and maybe reverbed screams.

It really shouldn't be called "death industrial", it should be called "spook noise"

Oh boy, here comes the Pharmakon hate in 3. 2. 1...

Puce Mary > pharmakon

Noise music is dull and irritating. Prove me wrong.

i've never listened to a pharmakon album and probably never will but she was pretty cool when i went to see her live

we don't hate her

>we

Stop making fun of her pantypoop fetish

Nah, it's power electronics but mixed with elements of shit like dark ambient and spooky sounds

Pharmakon blew a dude I know in the restroom of a DIY venue in Queens back in like 2012. She's apparently a pretty good dicksucker.
Awful music though. Sacred Bones is a shit label.

shut the hell up

This thread is making me irrationally angry for some reason.
I don't even like Pharmakon but something about this thread makes me want to strangle every single poster in it. Pretty weird.
I should probably go take a nap or something.

nice

you should probably stop taking estrogen pills and stop drinking bottled water.

Eat my ass

word
fuck off

Indeed, it's music for girls.

this

>choker collar
God dammit, I want one of these girls just to corrupt them. They don't even know what those S&M collars are for.

Watching a live performance now, seems a bit tryhard. Not as bad as a Masonna show, nowhere near as bad as a gyna bootleg, but still slightly off-putting for a genre that's supposed to be about total liberation from norms and expectations

>harsh noise
>Swans
eks dee

lol fuck you brandon you piece of shit

Pharmakons entry level pitchfork noise...
Ya know I'm right

Go outside and go jogging
Stop wasting time on here and get that weight off fat boy

Then you haven't met the right ones.

How do you think pharmakon smells?

Sweaty.

can confirm this
she was leaning on me at one point when i went to see her live

So is Puce Mary.

>harsh noise
it's quite melodic in it's genre
youtube.com/watch?v=ShsEeDEWLo8

Did you think to take just a little whiff of her force?

W well my noises us better

>harsh noise
>music for girls

Actually, it's been proven that male born people have a predisposition to liking harsh noise. I'm not saying girls can't or don't, but they are the biological exception to the rule. My cousin

Agreed.

People should listen to Tunnel Canary.

Come on Brandy...

Was there a bulge in the back of her pants?

How come people didn't know about her pantypoop fetish? She even sampled herself squishing her own piss and shit for a Yellow Tears album.

She always jokes about her fetish.

some just pretend that they don't know, the rest just don't look into it.

You know, casual listeners

You alright over there man?

Please explain further, we're having difficulties understanding the facts...

it's fake news

While we're having a quasi-noise shitpost thread, can anybody critique my no-input fuckaround sesh?
clyp.it/ylejhn02

Donald, pls.

It's just that merketers prefer to focus on her S&M fetish because S&M is way trendier than scat

it's SHIT

thx bb

CUTE

pretty nice, sounds like that one tornado siren
how'd you go about making that

Thanks, user
I just plugged my main outputs into the first two channels of my mixing board, and plugged FX Send into the third
Switched the FX to flanger and just fucked around with it
I don't have anything in the way of other gear right now, just my mixing board, so I've been practicing my no-input before I move on

Where can I find a girl like this?

I wanted to like Pharmakon because I like noise and power electronics and she's really cute but her shit's kinda boring desu.

>people are actually into faux-trashy basic white girls like this

disgusting

check the dumpster behind red lobster

Underrated Noise qt

>he doesn't like Das Boot
What a queer

Not even ironically good, literally just some fag trying too hard

high quality Hanatarash imitation here

Oh shit I can't.

I can't 'prove you wrong' since noise is a very prohibitive and hard to get into genre, I used to think the same thing as you, but I got into it through entry-level (as much as noise can be) works like 1930 and Door Open at 8am by Merzbow and The History of AIDs and Pleasure Ground by Prurient and realize it's honestly a genuinely amazing genre with infinite possibilities for exploration that other music cannot fulfill. I listed harsh noise but there is also plenty of easier listening noise such as Going Places by Yellow Swans which is more "noisy drone" imo. If you're actually interested in the genre and not just shitposting I can give more entry-level recs.