How tall is too tall for a woman that you wouldn't date her?

How tall is too tall for a woman that you wouldn't date her?

there is no limit as far as height is concerned tall or short, just no fatties

this

6 foot and up chicks that tall creep me out

5"5 is getting to be too tall
Anything over that they are lanky and their arms look weird.

5"2' is optimal height.No fatties a nice 120-140 lbs

If I was genuinely into her, there wouldn't be a too tall

A lot of people put way too much emphasis on the physical aspects of life, when it's the mental ones that have made the world what it is.

No such thing as too tall. I love tall girls

Manlet detected.

I'm 6"5' nigga,tall girls are nasty and too much torso

LOL

My gf is somewhere around 5"10', and she doesn't feel or look very tall to me. Definitely not lanky.

Only girls over 6 ft start to look lanky. But even then I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

Prolly three fiddy

Personally I prefer 5'4" but I'd say over 5'10" is too tall

Wow fucking faggot. Having a beautiful girl who's 5'8 is literally a God tier match.

As long as they're not taller than me, so I guess 6' is my limit.

I'm 5'4 and dating a girl that's 6'2

How tall are you? Pic of her? Tall girls are beautiful.

If taller than me. That's a no no

I'm going out with a girl on the weekend that is at least 3" taller than me. I couldn't care less. I love short girls but legs are my thing and tall girls have the best legs

I'm 6'10'' so there's no such thing as too tall.

I do like tiny, curvy girls tho.

My man

5'12 manlet detected.

This tall

I think someone's got a complex... and retardation.

Lol does she know she's that much taller than you? If so then she's either ugly, socially inept, has mental illness, all of the above or to an even further possibility, she may somehow even be uglier than you.

5'7. Then feet become massive. Man hands. Perfect height is 5'-5'5.

And she has enormous hands and feet, her shits are bigger.

nice stronger girl > 2 meter tall freak

That's balatently false - at least a generalisation. I know girls way taller than that with hands and feet the same size as an eight year old.

Pussy is above 6' ...

>lanklet cant accept that theres short dudes getting infinitely more pussy than he is

Prove it bitch. Tall bitches have huge hands and can palm basketballs. Feet are disgusting large.

haha we knew eachother from a few years back, she knows she's taller. She's actualy pretty smart, and hot too :) Stay mad bro

I'm 6', few years ago I met a girl on POF she was 6'4, first time I saw her irl it freaked me out. I felt fucking ridiculous when walking with her in the street, it was just fucking akward. We booked a hotel room, she went to shower and she have to use a special towel 'cause normal towel was to small. We fucked all the night It was the most weird moment in my life, she had the dippest pussy i never saw everything was.. big. She wasn't fatty not even chubby but anyway it was the weirdest experience in my life but one of the best fuck I had !

>5"2' is optimal height.No fatties a nice 120-140 lbs

NO FATTIES? KIND OF A SUPERFICIAL REQUEST COMING FROM 400 pounder, no?

lol that dog

I've never seen a giant irl. Must've been something.

no height too tall, women are the ones that care about height

Maybe about 1-2 inches taller than me. I prefer girls that are my height or shorter. Adds to the cuteness factor.

Since i'm about 1,90, i'd rather have a minimum height than maximum.
around 1,75 or taller should be optimal
and ofc no fatties. but any sane person knows that already

5"2? are you some kind of midget?

And insecure 6'0+ guys who call everyone a manlet to feel better about themselves having no meaning to their life except being born tall

5'6''

That was something... It's weird when your in the middle of people because everyone was looking at us, and ofc she holded my hand I felt sooo.. weird. but once we went alone and she was standing in front of me I had to climb on the bed to talk to her, she told me " it's weird for me " she carried me like a toy down on the floor. But again it would have been horible to get in relationship with her but I dream to have sex with her again....

~6"2 is where it starts to get a bit too much

Why would wanting a short gf make me a midget?

5'6". Above that is unfeminine.

She can't weigh over 130.

> she had to use a special towel 'cause normal towel was to small.

fuck why am i laughing so much

"but one of the best fuck I had !"

So you though that the best fuck you ever had was weird because she was all?

Yeah everything checks out here....

Sounds like you're insecure about your height or something. Your awkwardness walking in the street sounds like you're insecure about what other people would think if someone is with a girl taller than them. I'm 5'4 and date a 6'2 girl and don't care at all what people think and have no problems at all.

yes she used a swiming pool sheet

6'0 entitled chads get to fuck elegant 6'4 beauties and call the experience weird and strange while

my manlet 5'6" self has to settle for damaged 5'8 girls who cut themselves

reeeeeeeeeee

>be 6'6"
>have 5'4" 6.5 gf with fat ass
>6'1"ish 9/10 girl starts hitting on me
>cheat on gf

>she had to use a special towel 'cause normal towel was to small
retardo, that is the one for your hands.

No it was the best fuck because when I fucked her in doggystyle she literaly lifted me up with her ass. And she was massive so I wasen't scared to hurt her or smng like that

na I don't mean hand towel but normal shower towel. And she had to use a swiming pool sheet

You're probably right, even if it was the first ( and only ) time I had... this kind of experience.

This.
I want a 7ft gf.