Comic Con 2017, every single girls cosplay is as scarjo from that robot virtual reality movie they saw last year

Comic Con 2017, every single girls cosplay is as scarjo from that robot virtual reality movie they saw last year.

>"i was born in 1996
>"omg I always loved ghosto in the shell"
>"the major is so strong for a women"

tfw there is a new GITS movie every 2 years just because it is one of the last franchises hollywood could and milk that has a female protagonist

I wouldn't even give a fuck.

you will next year.

>i was born in 1996

w-what does that have to do with anything!

No. Fuck you, fuck them thieving jews, they will shit on it with their cancerous agendas and niggers and retarded annoying women.

I hope it will be a flop that no one remembers.
With no sequels or drama, just that it quietly disappears as if it never happened.

(you)

>20 years old
>OP implying I'm too young

Fuck of and die oldfag

I wish I was 20 years old.

Tell me did you watch Vanilla sky or Abre los ojos first? It is similar with any stolen movie or material that holywood cancerous jews steal and plagiarize.
Holywood jew version is always a dumbed down piece of shit full of agendas and cancer and the biggest shit in it all is that younger people are unable to watch the original after and really understand the philosophy and important concepts in it.

>tfw I fapped to her in that suit more times than i'd like to admit

I don't think the movie will be particularly successful.
Anime based movies are always flops.

>an older person who thinks younger people are stupid and impressionable

Wow, so fresh and unique

>they saw last year

it comes out in march, 2017.

Anyone born mid nineties and beyond should kill themselves

What happened to her face?

My 24 year old cousin asked me about anime and what she should watch, to pick something good for her so that she doesn't waste time on plowing trough shit.
I suggested Gits, ergo proxy and Basilisk to her.
She didn't watch any yet and I fear that she will watch that cancer shit movie first.

Same thing goes for kids that grew up on Disney shit cartoons and they cannot grasp that it is all very high fantasy based on much darker and realistic tales.

Esmeralda dies in the real story because she didn't fuck Quasimodo...

>implying he's wrong

Wat happened to batou's

How many women go as Black Widow? Her character didn't really see a huge increase in popularity.

There will absolutely be 100x times more Harleys

>Anime based movies are always flops.

This is true.

And it's mostly because anime is propped up by 90s nostalgia and kawaii drawing. And the common chink has very poor story composition ability.

The Wachowski Trannies solved the problem solved the problem by dumping 90% of GiS's story and infusing it with Greco-Roman influences like Plato instead. Instant masterpiece.

And? It's fucking anime it's not like they're ruining some classic franchise.

I don't care. I am not a manchild. Hang yourself.

Jesus ScarJo looks busted af these days. Her career is going to end soon

Literal perfection.

>It's fucking anime

>it's not like they're ruining some classic franchise.

Compared to ghostbusters it is like they are taking a shit on Da Vinci.

who is the qt3.14

Western Umaru live action sitcom when?

lmao that's what your faggot ass gets for going to a convention you fucking tard

It's probably going to look similar to Avalon, might be exotic.

>"the major is so strong for a women"
Yeah, a woman would never say this.

Think about it before you use the phrase "for a woman".

i dunno but put that head back onto the 7 year old that it belongs

another sad virgin getting intimidated by a strong female character

even as OP this is underrated

What is Edge of Tomorrow?

Ghost in the Shell is just ok. i havent seen any of the 15 or so cartoons after the first, but the first is just ok.

The 1995 movie is the only good part of the whole GitS franchise and nothing will change that. Having a serious GitS discussion is already impossible thanks to the "tachikoma so kawaii" and "major is mai WAIFU" faggots anyway. And the animation quality of anything but the first movie is abysmal with out of place cgi to boot.

Not based on an anime, All You Need is Kill was a light novel.

Im just 24 and think the same as It has nothing to do with age, is just being inteligent enought to understand that some works are better than the refurbished, dumbed down americanized version.

How did that Rick Moranis looking motherfucker get a close protection gig?

He's delta.

Delta male? I should say so.

You need to be there impressing the extent of their folly on 'em, OP. It will be hilariously and completely unintentionally like that dead queeny fatfuck Andrew Breitbart blaring "stop raping ppl!" in that video.

>Antje wasn't cast

Who /stillbutthurtaboutthis/

lol what year were you born?

That's how children of men happened.

The movie will bomb

>Daniel Craig will never be Batou

No it won't. Literally everyone who's heard of either GitS or ScarJo will go see it. It'll make plenty of cash. And on top of that, it'll actually be good.

and GiTs is manga :^)

She's not asian? Fucken Hollywood.

jk I'm no weaboo.

Ron Perlman or Henry Rollins would be better.

Perlman is basedaf and would be a fantastic choice. Rollins is also basedaf but, unfortunately, can't act. Josh Brolin would be an awesome choice.

>Rollins is also basedaf but, unfortunately, can't act

What are you talking about, he was great in Johnny Mnemonic!

rollins a manlet

Rollins is too little too. He's 5'9.

She looks old. Also too much expression in her face.

>Watching anime

Even Dragonball z was stupid growing up.

Back off, man. I'm a scientist.

spot the Stacy

looks like his face got squished in a vice

what happened to based Perlman?

Oh so that's why I get so fucking mad at you fucks all the time.

Because you are literally young, stupid, girls.

what does being born in 1996 have to do with them always loving ghost in shell.

Tell me this in one sentence or less: What's GitS about?

>ghosto
KEK

BTW THEY STYLED SCARLETT FUCKING HORRIBLE IN THIS

SHE LOOKS LIKE A WET DOG WITH FLOPPY EARS

SHOULDA JUST DONE HER UP LIKE THIS

HOW HARD IS IT TO FUCK UP A BLACK WIG
>GITS 2017 COSTUME DESIGNERS
>HONESTLY SHAKE MY HEAD FAMILY

>be born in 2001
>omg I always loved lord of the rings

>SHE LOOKS LIKE A WET DOG WITH FLOPPY EARS

Oh my god, I cannot unsee now...

Cyborgs and hackers battling cyborgs and hackers in the near future.

You missed the part where "always" is relative.

This movie is gonna suck so bad.

It really is a shame.

And that is why being born in 1996 is bad.

>yeah because like thay do that because no reasons lol XD

Oh man, how dumb is the plot gonna really be?

I'm guessing irobot tier.

It sounds like they're merging the plots of the original movie and SAC seasons 1 and 2.

It will probably be a mess.

Jesus Mother Fucking Christ, you people. Obviously to describe it further would be to go well beyond the requested parameter of one sentence. A cursory summation is all you can manage with that kind of demand.

Ghost in the shell is about moral dilemma, like TNG.

Here. That's one sentence.

>LOL ROBOTS N SHIT

I have a better idea, why no making the entire cast women? :^)

is your implication supposed to be that people get dumber with each generation? because the evolution of both human beings and human civilizations kind of proves that wrong. literally all of history is against your opinion, no matter how much you hate those who have come after you.

>it's about moral dilemma

>literally describes nearly every movie ever with his one sentence

sure nailed that one, bud.

This is not a new feeling at all. It's like you completely missed Arise.

If it gets people to watch SAC then I'm alright with that.

>What is a behavioral sink

You're liberal, right?

Motoko is a bitch at the begining. She'd arrest your ass even if she'd knew you were right and she's slick her robo pussy about in the evening. When she shot that activist dude in the first episode they make this very clear. But what happen by the end of the first season? She let the laughing man go because he had good reasons to do very very illegals things. Then what happen during the second season? She question more and more the legitimacy of her orders. She is obviously troubled more than once by what she has to do and struggle to find neutrals ways out. At the end it's too much for her to deal with all the political and bureaucratic pressure, so she leave alone. And then in the movie, you see how she help Bato and Togousa from the shadow.

It's very, very good, deep and well written. It's not about fucking robots.

Grow up.

An emptier comparison would be hard to come by. The correlation has almost nothing to do with humans, and even less to do with intelligence; it's more about biophysical responses than anything. And again, in rats and mice, not humans. By your logic, Idiocracy isn't satire but a documentary. GTFO with your reaching, you pseudo.

that's a hell of a lot more than one sentence. if you hadn't said "one sentence or less," i'd've outwritten your ass. YOU grow up.

This is not even funny. Why do Jews always take roles she would be perfect as?
>She could be a perfect Wonder Woman but Goyim Gadot was cast instead
>She could be a perfect Major but Scarlett Jewhanson was cast instead

Who replaced her in MoS?

I wish I was born in 1996

So she's a skinhead chick now?
I'm ok with this

the US flick isn't based on that old manga though, it's a direct remake of the GITS: LAUGHING MAN anime movie from a few years ago.

Perlman is too fucking old

>Stop liking what I don't like

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

>Perlman is too fucking old

Comics men need to have the same few people do all the same stuff in all their nerd movies. Prior to every single movie they always REEEE about so and so playing so and so, but afterwards that same actor shows up in half their "cast the new Heathcliff movie" posts.

Once they get in nerds will accept them. It's like a hugbox. First the autismal child fights it, but eventually it's all they want.

I'm here with you.

goddamn right
Cable in DP2 maybe

Gadot was supposed to play Faora, but she was pregnant and Antje has got the role. If Gadot wasn't knocked up maybe Antje could've been Wondy now.

>By your logic, Idiocracy isn't satire but a documentary.

being this bluepilled. it's almost like you're trolling.

In one sentence or less it's about moral dilemma. Now if you say again that's every movie ever I will just copy and past the previous post to point out what the moral dilemma is precisely about.

>you funnin me son?

see

DEL TACO LITERALLY JUST MADE HIM BATOU IN PACIFIC RIM FOR THE HELL OF IT

HE'S THE BIGGEST FUCKING WEEB IN HOLLYWOOD

YOU THINK THOSE ROUND GLASSES ARE BY ACCIDENT?

In one sentence or less it is also about hackers and cyborgs hunting and fighting hackers and cyborgs. Just because you want to paint the "moral dilemma" with such a broadstroke doesn't make either description any more or less true. In fact, since mine is succinct and yours is not (read: it took more than one sentence for yours to make sense, which nullifies your one-sentence description in the first place), mine is more applicable. Again, if you hadn't limited it to the one sentence rule (suggesting you wanted as simple an answer as possible, which is what I gave), then we'd be having a different conversation. For what it's worth, I happen to LOVE GitS, and I agree with your summation on it being very well written, etc. Now kindly fuck off with your gorilla logic and argument hunting.

Is that the HTC Vive?

>bluepilled
>trolling

all hope is lost. keep trying, though, tryhard. one day somebody somewhere will find something to appreciate about your paralympian mental efforts.

Those are some shitty looking outfits.