Opinions?

Opinions?

tits or gtfo

Send dick pic fag

Not all chicks are frigid bitches, unwanted dick picks are lame af. But that bitch is just retarded and unhealthy

Send dick now faggot

She just on her rag op sen her that d

Shut the fuck up faggot. OP stop bein a spineless little bitch and send her a dickpick/rim shot combo or im breakin your fuckin knees. faggot

Does she feel like steak cuz I'd never jack off to pictures of that either?

She's probably ugly

you were pretty much right.
but you did it in a sort of beta-like way
'muh feels'
you should've stuck to objective logic and called it a day

regardless, if someone sent her a throbbing 8 incher she'd have interest. lmao women try so hard to act complicated it's almost cringey.

she probably refuses to admit to herself that she rides the cock carousel.

>unwanted dick picks are lame af
graduate high school summerfag
'muh respect'

Steak don't got titties and a nice ass.
Fr all I want is some fucc and then I'm done.
Don't want no children or know the bitch I'm with
Just fuck and move on

no kids?
twice the fun tho

Nig pls no gay shit

who said the kids had to be the same gender

"Don't objectify us! We are individuals" proceeds to generalise all women to fit her ideals.

"I'll focus on your personality once you get one"

lol they want us to look at personality first when they wont even bat an eye if we arent at least a 7 or have money

Can you put your personality on a table for me to examine it?
Can I stick my dick into your personality?
You expect me to want something that denies my dick sticking when all I want is to stick my dick?

What about your personality?
When you like you affirm, when you don't like you deny and that is what it does with you, your personality.
So you want me to play a game of hide and seek before I can stick my dick when there are girls who do not care to hide, but let me stick right away?

Can't you see how it is for a man?
It is tedious and mindboggling to ask to learn about your personality which is at once obvious and in plain sight to everybody who has two eyes to see what you want.
You don't need a friend, you need a father.