Hey Sup Forums i just bought a new watch. What do you think??

Hey Sup Forums i just bought a new watch. What do you think??

I think you're a morbidly obese faggot with a tiny shrivelled micropenis

Looks like a $100 Orient to anyone that isn't a pretentious snob. Seriously, who the fuck cares.

Your fat.

A Casio suits you better

stale

you're*, you fat fuck.

Fake rolex..

LOSE WEIGHT

$10 Paratrooper Komandirsky reporting from the 80s.

you're fat

If you paid $40 for it, you got ripped off.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitc

Your fucking fat as in referring to the actual fat underneath that chubby wrist.
Absolute pure skin issues

nice bait

cool as fuck man, i want to buy one of these too

did it cost you 0 $?

This fucking thread again?! This literally the third dam time. B8!

THIS IS A B8 thread

Next time, buy wrist first.

its not bait you newfag fuck thats pasta thats been around longer than youve been alive

Is this patricks hand?

I'm not baiting. It's a meta commentary on how threads like this pop up every single fucking day, and retard newfags like you still reply to them.

hey, porky...maybe avoid the buffet and try hitting up the gym