Harvey Weinstein defends 'Birth of a Nation' director as a 'good person' amid rape backlash

>Harvey Weinstein is standing by "Birth of a Nation" director Nate Parker as the up-and-coming filmmaker continues to deal with fallout from a years-old rape allegation that threatens to derail his movie's Oscar hopes.

>"I know Nate Parker and I've always found him to be a wonderful man," Weinstein told CNN at the New York City premiere of "Hands of Stone."

>"I don't know how [Fox Searchlight should] handle it, you know, I just wish everybody the best," he added. "Nate Parker as I know him is a very good person."

>Weinstein's comments come one week after the ongoing backlash against the director hit a fever pitch. The Weinstein Company was reported to be one of the film companies bidding on "The Birth of a Nation" at The Sundance Film Festival last year.
money.cnn.com/2016/08/22/media/harvey-weinstein-birth-of-a-nation/

You literally can't make this shit up

>rapist paedophile defends fellow rapist

See, there is no conspiracy. They're just openly like this.

Only white goyim are the devil.

If it was a white guy he would be ostracized and his career would be dead

>his fingers are still pruney

>watching entourage
>they have to convince some rapey producer to do their movie by getting a hot girl to talk to him
>tfw it was based on harvey

When's somebody going to defend Griffith? Aside from Armond White of course, who can be relied upon to be right about absolutely everything.

Rape is probably something in between breakfast and brunch for him

i wonder who that producer who couldn't get WEED in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA was supposed to be based on

johnny depp looks like shit these days.

>that reverse hitler

I know I might sound like I'm from pol, but I'm actually from 4+4ch/leftypol/ and watching stories like these one can really get an impression that jews want all the other races to mix, while they marry only other jews...

but jews marry non-jews all the time.

Don't they have to convert first?

That's what they always show in movies, the guy or the girl converting to Judaism before the marriage ceremony.

(((Harvey Weinstein)))

This. The only growing jewish population is hasidic

>Don't they have to convert first?

No. It happens, but there are plenty of Jews married to Gentiles. People who do it probably weren't very attached to their prior faith, anyhow.

Really makes you think

Scroll down to the part where he gropes some model

The Weinstein seal of approval just confirms he's guilty.

He didn't say he's not guilty. He just doesn't think rape is a bad thing.