Are you buying the new box set, user? It's only $800 so you'll only have to work like maybe half a month for it

Are you buying the new box set, user? It's only $800 so you'll only have to work like maybe half a month for it

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lord-Rings-Set-Trilogy-Silmarillion/dp/B001LOQCH4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>faux leather

>spending 800 dollars on something you can't even interact with

Somebody bought this

I spent $20 total to see them all in theaters and I regret it, imagine how they must feel

But i can touch it

>work

>liking Lord of the Rings
I bet you're a spic who only likes LotR because iit nerdy and trendy now to do so.

Stay mad

I really can't fathom who though this was an acceptable price. I got the extended LotR trilogy for $30, marked down from the original of $120. By that logic adding the Hobbit and some extras should cost around $350 max for the whole package. Nevermind how inflated that is already because fans will pay for it,

I'm glad it goes for $800, because if it was like $300-400 i'd probably consider buying it

But this is just overkill

I really like Lord of the Rings but I don't even like the movies enough to buy them on DVD. If I had the money to spare for like this I would rather buy those really expensive leather bound editions of the books. Those at least could actually be passed down for generations while these Bluerays or whatever won't last a single lifetime.

amazon.com/Lord-Rings-Set-Trilogy-Silmarillion/dp/B001LOQCH4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8

Spending $800

>outdated physical media disks
>fake leather book tomes
>cheap chinese wood book stand
>Cheap and nasty book tomes to hold your ridiculous outdated media
>3 cash grab shyster movies mocking the short enjoyable children's book called "The Hobbit"
>$700 mark up on this crap

fucking embarrassing

>outdated physical media disks
nigga you better mean that it should be 4K discs

>3 of the movies in the boxset aren't even good

For that price it should come with a lock of Tauriels hair

I bet you r a smelly coon

In a couple of months, used copies of this will be selling for $50 at the local record store.
This is stupid, and anyone who actually pays $800 for it deserves to get ripped off.

>at the local record store
where do you live that record stores sell movies?

>He thinks there's a good film there besides Fellowship of the Ring

$700 extra for a replica Red Book and a wooden shelf.
Fuck that, I could probably hire somebody to make them at half that cost, then I'd just put the EEs I already own on them.

>mfw people say this unironically

Who gives a fuck if you can touch something, what does touching a DVD do for you? Is it sexually arousing or some shit?

this

it's not even real wood, and would only take 4 pieces to make, hell you could probably do it yourself if you had access to wood-working tools

>maybe a month and a half
>800 dollars
nigga, did you even TRY to get a well paying job?

do you even TRY to read well?

what an ironic packaging for dvds

As soon as I am out of poverty I will get the bluray of the extended edition for the first three and that's it.

>As soon as I am out of poverty
that set regularly goes for $30 on amazon

Nice, I will have to remember but, unfortunately I gotta avoid all the unnecessary expenses.