Manchester United vs Liverpool - Pre Game Hype Thread

Less than 24h until the biggest game of the season!

Who will win? ABUs or ABLs?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/02/08/liverpool-owners-fsg-brag-about-transforming-fans-into-customers/
strawpoll.me/12110269
youtube.com/watch?v=2RSKUdOXIHE
youtube.com/watch?v=R5ISqp7uMSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another 0-0

It's ABLis m8 cause lester are more relevant now

Also United will destroy them this game tbqh

Fans
>Unconditional loyalty, no control over the organization
>Get crushed by other fans in a frenzied race for the best seats

Customers
>You pay for the club so they are accountable to YOU
>Fellow customers are respectful, never have to worry about being crushed

The choice is clear

>6th vs 4th
>biggest game of the season

Nuke both.

Can't wait to see the Liverpool midfield get BLACKED.

ABUs always win

Semen slurping guarantee

>mourinho in a big game
>hype
You fucked up

Manchester United will win

This is pretty much guaranteed to be the worst game of the month

How many people are gonna watch it? Like 600mil?

why

>Who will win?
Chelsea.

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/02/08/liverpool-owners-fsg-brag-about-transforming-fans-into-customers/

Typical Mouyes big game meme hype.

Shit will be a one-two chance game.

I heard it's something like 400 million. Fucking crazy either way considering the quality of the two teams.

But what if it's a draw?

ABLs already won, Lestah got trashed

>biggest game of the season
lol arse vs buyern is bigger

>what is rivalry

strawpoll.me/12110269
strawpoll.me/12110269

important poll

Favorite Liverpool moments?

youtube.com/watch?v=2RSKUdOXIHE

youtube.com/watch?v=R5ISqp7uMSE

>4 goals in 20 minutes
>And it's 4-0, and it's an absolute rout already!
>how many do you want? HOW MANY DO YOU WANT?!

I remember watching this game with my gringo Arsenal-supporting friends and laughing my ass off

wait, mexicans support arsenal?

>Man City

Not Mexican. I'm a half-black Cuban American (yes there are black Cubans, I know most of them stayed in Cuba but some of them made it to the USA). Latinos in the US generally support Real, Barca, or United, but a lot of my friends were Liverpool fans because of Torres/Xabi/Mascherano when we were kids so I kind of got onto that bandwagon. I don't think Mexicans support Liverpool, they all like Man United because of Chicharito or Real Madrid because of that "Gol" movie.

>The City of Man

>Torres/Xabi/Mascherano
>when we were kids

You still are.

its because of Hugo Sanchez, nobody watched that shitty movie.

Can Man Utd still win the league?

both these shit teams will not be playing CHampions League football next season again.

Honestly, if you're not ABU and ABL you're absolute plastic scum IMO.

>tfw ABU and ABL
I hope this is draw lol

>hyping a 96+ minutes 0-0 borefest

Underrated post

>last match 0-0
>two matches before that were boring eurolel matches

lmao this is the barca and real of england

Confirmed

The time when the guy slipped

my nigger

I'm hype

>seats

Future here. 2-2 final.

12 am Monday morning kickoff

Just great

Because Man United are behind Mou won't want to loose this game. Expect 1-0 United

Not my nigger.

Skrtel is ugly as fuck t b h

Another fucking snoozefest

>the skysports ''"''''derby''''''''

The girls and boys in South east Asia will be loving this one

B A S E D

obvious 2-1 manure win that kills fagpool and kiddy diddler flopp's chances

>Carrick - Herrera - Pogba

How do Hendeshit - Can - Lollana even compete?

>Can't
kek if he plays lelverpool are finished

but ABLs always win too

>I'm a half-black Cuban American
let me guess, your father was the darker one of the two parents

ABLs definitely lost last season lad, must have been about a million ABL suicides when based Leicester won the league

Can anyone post that cringe letter some Liverpool fan wrote to balotelli welcoming him to the club.

Almost 6 months later, Liverpool fans were tweeting racial abuse at him

>all fans of a club have the same opinions and attitudes

Sevilla vs Real Madrid will be way better than this b0-0refest

>sweden
>Liverpool customer
Just stop it abdi

The customer is always right, Mahmud

the refugee is always right, Abdullah

Tbf Balotelli is a nigger who dressed up as Santa to give niggers gifts and he always causes drama with his coaches who punish him for nogging.

Will Mkhi play? Is this game even worth going out to watch?

he should do but mata has been in good form recently

Tough to say, the wide options could be anything from Mata, Mkhi and Martial. I'd definitely start Mata though, he loves a big game.

Not much of a fan of Mkhi on the left though, as much as I like Mkhi I'd rather Martial play there

I found that letter lel. Just browsing through RAWK meltdown makes me chuckle sensibly evrytiem

Dear Mario,
In this crazy world we live in, someone you've never heard of or will probably never meet, feels, as a Liverpool fan, that its ok to write to you on an internet page to say welcome. But here I am, and there you are, somewhere, preparing for the Spurs game today.

But I'm writing this with real meaning when I say welcome, because you are now at a club that is different, and a club where the fans genuinely care about their team. Now I'm quite sure every fan of any team would say that, but at Liverpool, you're not just a player, you a Liverpool player and that means you're part of our family. You are now one of us, and you are now family (you're welcome round for tea anytime mate).

Welcome to a bond with a set of fans that will not just sing your name, but look out for you, welcome to a ground where the feeling is different, a sense of history, family and warmth, of times shared and where the outside world and press are invited in but never truly part of it, welcome to a place, a sense of place, a culture that sets us apart from the rest of them.

I've read about your upbringing, it must be very odd to have your everyday shared with millions, your history available for analysis and comment by strangers, and then to be called 'crazy' by these people who haven't a clue. They are the crazy folk, they are the ones who think its ok to write about other people as if they are professional pyschologists, mind readers and judges of character. Not you.

Well, welcome to a club that sets apart from that world. Liverpool is a club that does it differently, where the emotions are heartfelt not invented, the flags are fabric not plastic and the noise deafeningly sincere.

1/2

ManU clearly the favorite today. They have a huge momentum on their side and also the overall better squad. I expect Manu to win 2-0. Not a ManU or Liverppol fan at all btw, so no bias.

Liverpool's great players have all been special, and different and gifted and marvellous to watch, and all of them acknowledge the club has a special place in their hearts. You are brilliant at your job, wonderful to watch, and you arriving here has made a lot of people excited. You have the gift of creating emotion in men's hearts, that's the real meaning of football, and I hope I speak for all Liverpool fans when I say, have the best time of your life here, have a great career and score lots of goals sure, but really, truly, have a great life whilst at our club.

In some ways, Mario, welcome home.

2/2

>but at Liverpool, you're not just a player, you a Liverpool player and that means you're part of our family. You are now one of us, and you are now family (you're welcome round for tea anytime mate).
>followed by racial abuse on Twitter

they really are a scummy bunch innit

De Gea

Valencia Jones Rojo Darmian

Herrera Carrick Pogba

Mata Ibrahimovic Mkhitaryan

This will likely be the team Jose plays.

What would you say to the 96 when your soul has passed to heaven?

Fuck Livershit fans really like to ride that 96 victim train, don't they?

>60 million for the poor mans De Bruyne

What did united mean by this?

strawpoll.me/12110269
strawpoll.me/12110269

poll, please vote

Reminder that Liverpool has zero Premier League titles. Zero. Even Blackburn Rovers and Leicester City have more titles.

THIS

Why are so many foreigners obsessed with Liverpool?

Reddit

I think we'll win now, it's an absolutely shitty day, that's a plus for us.

So what? They are still the biggest club in the British Islands

Punished Souness

>tfw they can't both lose

Is that Özil?

Ellie where are you babe?

How come Gerrard said "This doesn't slip" if he then went out and slipped anyway? What was his agenda?

Reminder that Jack Rodwell, Danny Drinkwater, Paul Ince, Tom Cleverley, Owen Hargreaves, Martin Keown and David Platt are English midfielders and internationals who have at least one premier league title. Scott Parker, although played a role in Chelsea's 04-05 season, didn't officially receive a trophy due to only playing less than 10 matches because of injury, he did, however receive an unofficial trophy from his club.

Steven Gerrard has never received a premier league title, even when he had players like Fernando Torres and Xabi Alonso (World Cup and euro champions) Dirk Kuyt (World Cup runner up) Mascherano (CL winner) or Louis Suarez (World Cup semi finalist and CL winner).

Gerrard single handedly won the Champions League surrounded by players like Harry Kewell, Milan Baros and Djimi Traore

*rafa did

i want livershit to win just because of the last 2 weeks here. so many customers on Sup Forums right now just because they beat some shit bottom half teams. 90 percent of the posts are about man u and how great they are

its infested with bandwagoners so if they get BTFO theyll all fuck off again

3-0 to the champions elect, Manchester Red.

Klopp to be exposed.

What part of manchester are you guys from?

I'll still be here defending united even if they get BTFO do not be alarmed lad